Buying: Willard Heatray A or B (Unlimited)

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hey all,

Looking for this small pistol (UL version). PM me your price. (Add me ingame)

Regards,
True

Last edited:
check Deer Mall floor 2 #10. I usually have one in there but not able to log in for another 5 hours. I know there is a Willard Heatray B in there but usually keep an A also.

update: i just checked item list on website and it is not currently there. I will make one and add there so it will be there if still want. It will be about 5 hours or so before able to. Thanks :)

update: i just checked item list on website and it is not currently there. I will make one and add there so it will be there if still want. It will be about 5 hours or so before able to. Thanks :)

Hi, thanks a lot for the offer, but I am looking for the Unlimited version of this pistol. :) Will be added to the title by a mod.

Regards,
True

Good luck with finding the UL version. I've never seen one on auction which is not to say that one might not pop up there :) I've found the (L) version to be pretty good though.

Good luck with finding the UL version. I've never seen one on auction which is not to say that one might not pop up there :) I've found the (L) version to be pretty good though.

I've owned one in the past so I know it does exist out there, and there are more of them, just maybe on inactive avatars... I'll try to find one :)

I've owned one in the past so I know it does exist out there, and there are more of them, just maybe on inactive avatars... I'll try to find one :)

Just put (L) x1 in shop if needed.

I'd like to see a UL one too and compare against L, can prob find on wiki, will check there :)

Looking for this piece of weaponry :)

Tell your friends I am looking for this weapon :)

Want this toy :)

Can buying threads be bumped more than once a day(for different time-zones)? This forum is probably not viewed as much as the selling one.

Looking for this :)

Sell me your Heatray :)

Sell this one to me :)

Sell this to me :)

Find this weapon for me, and you can get a reward :)

Good news is I found someone owning one :)

Owning one and selling one is a big difference (but glad to have at least some positive news). Still searching to buy :)

Still searching for this :)

Still searching :)

Bump bump bump it up :)

Buying still :)

Sell me this little gun :)

Owning one and selling one is a big difference (but glad to have at least some positive news). Still searching to buy :)

Did you happen to get any info on price and time of purchase?

Good luck with the search!

Back