Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Team

Could be but he put in the time and had the points and won. His gain everyone else's loss for not shooting at a few and putting in 40 hours inside the instance, Me included....

Exactly this. Look at Vi Bitfury in team 3 standings. I know he did a few hours solo and that is where his points came from mostly. Other than that he did the hours with the team supporting Cool Buckwild Fly.

How do you know there was no ALTS ? you live with stryker? You seem to be very sure of yourself.

Btw, linzey got second with 10% less than stryker becoz he did part of mayhem slowshooting on kerbs, while all his opponents were doing everything they can to get the highest score possible.

For everything else, i wont even repeat what everyone else told you 100 times over the threads, i guess we are talking with a wall. Or maybe you cant read.

I'm very sure. They can explain if they want but I don't see a reason to do so. If I was the owner I would say "sod off, not your business" and not listen to this crap.

yeh yeh yeh yeh..

I can read, I just disagree with making more stupid events where it's not about beeing best but about having most luck. Buy the terminator for next year, I'm sure it's on the market for the right price. Don't come crying tho if Stryker/Star/EWM/joda/smilgs still beat you with a BL1800 (that's also on the market if I recall correctly) lol.

its also not T10 yet so therefore unable to achieve those numbers ;)

(dont know what Tier The Imp SH is)

EDIT:Last I heard the BL was T7 -could be wrong- but if that is so then even max amped again the Terminator+Beast out does it.

You have to compare by T10 numbers. You can't blame linzey and stryker for others to sit on their asses and not tier their guns. T10 didn't come without shooting it.

You have to compare by T10 numbers. You can't blame linzey and stryker for others to sit on their asses and not tier their guns. T10 didn't come without shooting it.

You cant compare to something that doesnt even exist yet,thats crazy :laugh:

I've got nothing to say about why something is or isnt tiered,thats none of my business and just for the record...grats to linzey and stryker for owning such an awesome weapon.
Though if your gonna use an example to argue your point you might wanna make sure its got some legs is all I'm saying and so far yours doesnt really stand up.

anyway like I said I dont have a dog in this fight so I'll go back to lurking ;)

How do you know there was no ALTS ? you live with stryker? You seem to be very sure of yourself.

Btw, linzey got second with 10% less than stryker becoz he did part of mayhem slowshooting on kerbs, while all his opponents were doing everything they can to get the highest score possible.

For everything else, i wont even repeat what everyone else told you 100 times over the threads, i guess we are talking with a wall. Or maybe you cant read.

Can we stop this silly discussion now, its a few of the people here accusing for this cheat but its impossible for me/us to defend ourselfs from in a public forum and allso impossible for you to prove. Theres only one judge in this game and thats MA, if I did in any way cheat I welcome the punishment but if I didnt you guys really hurt alot through those accusations in public thats impossible to defend ourselfs from.....

The fact is that you are chipped out in your main profession and that you borrwed gear aswell, same way as I lent my gun to friends just that my gun happens to be a bit stronger. In the solothread you called yourself the real winner but I cant see that you are more winner in borrowed gear then brax or lady in borrowed gear!

I welcome a discussion in a constructive way about locking gears or change of rules to make it a more fair competition and Im sure Mindark has thought about this more then one time, Im tired of this "alt" discussion that becomes silly.

Regards // Linz

Just want to point out that it wasn't just the terminator that was shared.. it was also mod merc in lower tiers where the dpp is atrocious. so the discussion needs to be broadened to the locking of gear for the duration of the annual events and not explicitly focused on a single gun And also in a different thread. This is offtopic.

You cant compare to something that doesnt even exist yet,thats crazy :laugh:

I've got nothing to say about why something is or isnt tiered,thats none of my business and just for the record...grats to linzey and stryker for owning such an awesome weapon.
Though if your gonna use an example to argue your point you might wanna make sure its got some legs is all I'm saying and so far yours doesnt really stand up.

anyway like I said I dont have a dog in this fight so I'll go back to lurking ;)

It exists, it's just not activated by the owner/users.

So what you are saying is that Linzey/stryker should wait for the BL1800 owner to catch up with the tiering before they increases their tier? I compare against guns on the market and at max tier since every gun on the market could be at T10 by now if the owners worked hard for it. This is proven by lots of guns allready at T10 and some of them arn't even from when tiering system was introduced (slugstorm as first example that comes to my mind).

Also the % difference on the two players I mentioned is with both very high skilled players using the very top end items you can have in this game when it comes to sights/scopes/amps/fap/armors and the gun. Even if some other guy shoots the terminator it's not likely that he has all this combined with the skills so it's more a number out of thin air. It just describes the fact that the gun isn't the only factor.

The fact is that you are chipped out in your main profession and that you borrwed gear aswell, same way as I lent my gun to friends just that my gun happens to be a bit stronger. In the solothread you called yourself the real winner but I cant see that you are more winner in borrowed gear then brax or lady in borrowed gear!

Regards // Linz

What fact???? I have never been over level 100, what is that bullshit about me? i m selling my shortblade skills all the weeks since years because i dont need more and its the only way i have to afford that expensive game. you have anything against that also?

Look I'm not going to get into this other than to saythat to be perfectly honest I think we are both getting ahead of ourselves talking about the BL.
That might be a discussion for next year so lets save it till then-dont eat all your sweets at once ;)

It exists, it's just not activated by the owner/users.

Therefore doesnt exist :D

So what you are saying is that Linzey/stryker should wait for the BL1800 owner to catch up with the tiering before they increases their tier?

Theres no need to put words in my mouth.
At least not ridiculous ones like that :silly2:

This is a really stupid rule that should have been stated in advance, its NOT the person who deals the highest damage that gets the HSL, its the player that actually loots it.

My team had 2xHSL in T3, Yulebot and Aranaeatrox but I got neither even tho I did deal the highest damage on both with a good margin.

Maybe this makes sense, but I expected the highest damage to get awarded the HSL.

But, Im happy with my sixth place, I just think this should have been made clear :)

For me it makes a diffrent of serval tenthousands of peds.....

i am 100% sure i got the points for this kill and MA never made a rule where they say "the HSL go to the one who is lootig it".....
In case this rule exist in MA's dreams, then should the looter also get the points.... anything else would not make any sense lol
Another fact is...it's teamcategorie, all points (even the HSL) should go towars to the teamleader..... no matter who makes most damage or who loot it

The past showed very often that MA made many Fails in such events with counting scores, i just wonder why they give the rewards already tomorrow without waiting for rections from community, if they had already such problems in the past

Look I'm not going to get into this other than to saythat to be perfectly honest I think we are both getting ahead of ourselves talking about the BL.
That might be a discussion for next year so lets save it till then-dont eat all your sweets at once ;)

Therefore doesnt exist :D

Theres no need to put words in my mouth.
At least not ridiculous ones like that :silly2:

Not really you are just taking it to literally. The guns was just examples and so was the 10% difference in points. With other avatars the difference might have been 20% for all we know. Then there is also the bonus points to consider.. It was just to show that it's bullshit to blame it all on one item and that skills also matter. The difference would have been a lot bigger if the term owner did not own all the top end items ingame like they do now.

It does exist. The gun is ingame, all the items to tier it is ingame. The only thing missing is owners that care to make it T10. Tiering is not rocket science, it just requires turnover and a owner that clicks it when it hit .9. Blaming the owners of T10 guns for beeing superior to T0 guns is just stupid when the effort to tier it is close to the same.

We are discussing the whiners that blame terminator for beeing awesome here. It would have sucked if it was tier 0 so the deal here is really blaming linzey and stryker for tiering it to T10 or using the guns potential. Am I missing something? Does this gun still win mayhem at T0? Since all guns can be tiered to tier 10 without any lock from MA we have to compare all guns at the same tier. Are you still following me? If not comparing at same tiers it's comparing apples and oranges. If not comparing same tier guns then we can start beeing ridicilous and say what if they only used 5 slots of dmg enhancers on terminator because it's not written anywhere that all slots have to be used ^^

EDIT:Last I heard the BL was T7 -could be wrong- but if that is so then even max amped again the Terminator+Beast out does it.

BL is tier 8.6 and has been for a long time. It is used by only 1 person and was used to complete 10k dasp mission, so I know alot of ped have been shot from it. I'm sure the owner will keep shooting it since he's no longer selling it. Perhaps it would get unstuck if he shared his gun, but as I already stated he is the only person who shoots it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
it's comparing apples and oranges.

Sorry but in my opinion you are comparing apples and phantoms,we are just gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

As for the rest again I've never argued any of that and your preaching to the wrong choir with me anyway :cool:

I'm done....yep no I am,gl with what ever happens.....

BL is tier 8.6 and has been for a long time. It is used by only 1 person and was used to complete 10k dasp mission, so I know alot of ped have been shot from it. I'm sure the owner will keep shooting it since he does not plan on selling it. Perhaps it would get unstuck if he shared his gun, but as I already stated he is the only person who shoots it.

10k dasp is nothing compared to what the terminator has been shot trough. Both linzey and stryker haven't been playing at a casual pace like that. There is a sales thread on PCF that was open for months but it looks like it was pulled off the market in oktober anyways as I said above it was a example for those that are way to fixed on a item.

Sorry but in my opinion you are comparing apples and phantoms,we are just gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

As for the rest again I've never argued any of that and your preaching to the wrong choir with me anyway :cool:

I'm done....yep no I am,gl with what ever happens.....

By comparing the same tier on weapons? All the guns ingame can be tier 10. What am I missing here?

Yeah I'm kinda done a long time ago so this is my last post also... I must be really stupid because I see that it takes RL gaming skills, a lot of planning, aquiring the best items like faps/scops/buffs/pyro chip/armor/cloaks++, researching mob dmg, testing best dps aproach, checking how spawn behaves, many years of skilling and so on to get a shitstorm on the forum and getting told that the only reason you won mayhem was because of the gun you used and all this about alts.. Gl with all the karma you whiners gather ^^

Buy the terminator for next year, I'm sure it's on the market for the right price. Don't come crying tho if Stryker/Star/EWM/joda/smilgs still beat you with a BL1800 (that's also on the market if I recall correctly) lol.

MM won't be the same next year, duh...quit trying to sell guns for others that will soon be worth way less.

MM won't be the same next year, duh...quit trying to sell guns for others that will soon be worth way less.

damn last post was going to be the last but... So we will have a competition where it's all about not beeing best? Sounds like MA's plan lol

Gz too all the winners :)

Gz too all the winners :)

How dare you try to put this thread back on topic!!! :laugh:

Gratz, winners! Sadly, I just didn't have the time nor the peds to do 40 hours of mayhem, let alone 80+ as some of you have done. Now THAT is dedication!

Reactions: jod

i am 100% sure i got the points for this kill and MA never made a rule where they say "the HSL go to the one who is lootig it".....
In case this rule exist in MA's dreams, then should the looter also get the points.... anything else would not make any sense lol
Another fact is...it's teamcategorie, all points (even the HSL) should go towars to the teamleader..... no matter who makes most damage or who loot it

The past showed very often that MA made many Fails in such events with counting scores, i just wonder why they give the rewards already tomorrow without waiting for rections from community, if they had already such problems in the past

That was the way it was last year too, looter gets the bonus.

forget it,
the 2013 mayhem where our team (aow) ended third was also not right,
i looted the hsl kerbloot in team,so i got the 25% bonusreward..but our teamleader and mainshooter neo did most damage,
if they had given the hsl bonus to the shooter that did most damage we would have gotten first place in cat 5 team

and yes,an difference ofseveral 10k peds for sure also for us..but despite supportcases of teammembers..nothing happened,we didnt even get an reply,just case closed

Don't know how you could've let this happen this year... There are those little red pills in the trade terminal you know... They really don't cost that much either, compared to not placing where you should've for mayhem... I'd say they're a good investment idea for the winning conscious minds. Next year I'd hope you'd remember that hard learned lesson.. Congratulations anyways for still placing :)

~Danimal

What I don't understand Grave is why, if an higher HSL was made from one of your team members, the HSL is gone to Linzey... or am I missing something?

Shouldn't it be gone to your team member?

How dare you try to put this thread back on topic!!! :laugh:

Gratz, winners! Sadly, I just didn't have the time nor the peds to do 40 hours of mayhem, let alone 80+ as some of you have done. Now THAT is dedication!
God dammit :p my mistake, sorry. .... hmmmm lets see, how too off topic it again! cookies for everyone:laugh:

Gratz all

Especially combo who kindly paid for support shooting on many runs.

Rick

GZ to winners! :yay::yay::yay:

But I have a question about winning a prize..

In MM 2014 rules it said:

"***IMPORTANT*** A participant must complete at least 40 hours in the assigned Merry Mayhem instance in order to qualify for winning a prize."

What about possitions 8-10 in cat 2?
Are they qualified for prizes?

8 - Goddess Tiffany Aphrodite - 396.00 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VI
9 - Luke Dalas Cambridge - 36.82 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V
10 - The Bloody Nurse - 35.68 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Yo Vlad,

Yep, I certainly qualified for a prize, although it was a COMPLETE SHOCK to see my name there. See my thread for details:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270157-Mayhem-S2-AND-T2-Winners!

Wasn't an Oleg move since I was shooting my ass off all Mayhem. The points came from mob-steals and the hours came from DPSing for 43 hours.

Cheers!

What I don't understand Grave is why, if an higher HSL was made from one of your team members, the HSL is gone to Linzey... or am I missing something?

Shouldn't it be gone to your team member?

Yes, then the HSL bonus should be gone to my teammember who has looted it, but maybe he did not finish all 40 hours and it does'nt count for him.

@danimal01.......no worries, the lootpill was used the whole time in this event

They probably just entered and left the instance to trigger the 1 hour but never hunted the entire time so they accumulated 40 hours but not any points. I ran a few cat 2 got way more points then 9 and 10 with normalization scoring calculation applied but never spent 40 hours in total and my name is not on the list.

You have to be inside for 40h, just using up the keys dont count....

There hasn't been a thread in the past 3 years about MM that doesn't contain terminator rants...

That said: God damn T2! I had 35 hours of support done in it :(( 5 more and i would have been 11 with 5 points

Back