Question: rocktropia visit

john cofey

Mature
Society
Synergen
John Jacob Cofey
So I'm new to the Entropia experience. I been playing for a month now and i love it. I think I've accomplished alot in my first month. I started on Ark, got into a soc and got a mentor right away. I made it a goal to get all the TPS on ARK which i did. I completed discipleship (which basically means I'm not wearing diapers anymore I have training pants..Adj. Musca set)
Then i completed the Passport missions got my IFN Uniform and started doing IFN missions and exploring. Now i wanted to check out Calypso, got to Calypso did the starter missions at Camp icarus, got my vivo s10 and Bukin's Blade and set out to get all the tps on Calypso, i accomplished this goal too, so I'm of course working on Iron missions.
For my second month goal I'd like to go to Rocktropia and check it out and raise my Panther to lvl 7. and attempt to get all tps there as well. Those are my personal goals and here's some questions i have.

1.Where should i head first?
2. Are there any items like the vivos10,Bukin's Blade etc. i need to get?
3. What mobs on Rock are similiar to the Kerberos at Boreas,Calypso and where might they be located?
4.Anything else of interest i should know before going there?

Hey John,

Welcome to EU and to Rocktropia.

1.Where should i head first?

I recommend going to the arctic and do the hunt the thing starter missions. Get a few free items and clothes and some people really enjoy the missions

2. Are there any items like the vivos10,Bukin's Blade etc. i need to get?

There is not any missions that I can think of that give you free items such as this that I can think of. Maybe someone else can prove me wrong.

3. What mobs on Rock are similiar to the Kerberos at Boreas,Calypso and where might they be located?

There are puny mobs called vixens near city of dreams that drop gears with roughly 1500% MU at the moment. Most mobs on rock have a large maturity range. You could do vampires, motorhead, wolf(which have some good MU vinyls that drop) There is also foul and daikiba missions. Prison mobs possibly sissys would fit close into this range. All these have missions to give skills etc.

The planet is awesome. Alot of mobs have good MU which is missing on calypso and other planets. Just need to know what to hunt. Hit me up in game if you have any other questions.

Dar hammer dei

Edit: sorry there are no vixen missions

Last edited:
There is not any missions that I can think of that give you free items such as this that I can think of. Maybe someone else can prove me wrong.

Apart from the items at hunt the thing there are free items at rocktropia:

at "noobs noobs noobs"

talk to the bouncer to start the beginner mission chain. you get a free mobile Phone,a credit card, a free drink, some Phone numbers, a free fap, a gun ( cheap a$$ mk-1 rifle [L]), search the dumpsters for a free lockpick, and you can get a free hoverboard ( hoverboard crapster edition [L]) at the pawnshop.
In the old days you could also get a knife, but then they moved club neverdie, and I don't think the mission chain got restored.

although loot sucks on em, going after the smallest mob on RT, the Rocktropian and Trolls was fun for the few months I was there. I enjoyed skilling my low level viper whip on them since it only does 2-5 points of damage, and those tiny mob have about half of the hp of any puny on any other planet, meaning you get more kills/skills for the peds cycled.

If you do this, get yourself the bp for creative juice remix that uses only rocktropian records as the ingredient.... also get the lowest damage UL weapon you can find so you don't overkill... and do the Billy Bar daily missions for tokens since you'll be in the right neigborhood.

Also, hunting the thing was fun. Use entropiaplanet's wiki since it has a nice walkthrough, or did when I did it (only part you might possibly need a walkthrough is in the combination lock part). The pvp non-lootable oil rig in the thing is awesome, even if the oil drops there are low. It's way easier to get oil there than on Calypso's n00b rig since there are simply fewer avatars out there competing with you at certain times of the day, or on certain days. What I used to do was just log in there at various times of the day when no one else was there, pack up the oil and log off. With the viper whip about 2 or so times of doing that would give me minimum repair on the whip without needing to deposit.

Last edited:
and do the Billy Bar daily missions for tokens since you'll be in the right neigborhood.

Daily missions? Tokens? Please do explain, this I've missed.

As others have said beginner missions are in New Harlem around The Hyperplex and Noobs Noobs Noobs.
You should also look for missions in City of Dreams...
Afaik there are no UL items to receive from the missions, except the mission related items Spawn mentioned.

Ooh, and make sure you join the #rocktropia channel, ask for help and you'll get it for sure.

Back