FYI: 47's Mentoring

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
Since I've been active a lot lately but not been truly busy ingame, decided it's time to share some more knowledge :)

Accepting disciples!

Timezone: GMT+2

Experience: I have been playing from 2007 :) Know all the planets, been to all but based on Calypso though :)

What I want from a disciple: intelligence and patience.
I can show you how things work, help you get your teleporters, advise you what do and what not to do. However I do not want to have to explain something 10 times and then have to help you again because you don't have the patience to read the tutorial or mission briefing and just click ok everywhere.

In regards to funding your hunting: I might help you along a bit but don't expect me to pay for everything.

If you want to go the non-paying way: I'm fine with that :D Did it myself at the beginning :D It's rewarding and insures you will know the game a lot better then if you pay for faster progress.
If you want to depo to get the starter packs I have nothing against it :)
If you wish to deposit from the start, your mentorship will go a lot faster and I will try and teach you how to make the money last but please do not think you will be able to profit starting at level 0.

If you think I'm the right type of mentor for you, leave me a message here or ingame ("hitman nutrageti 47" is my ingame name)

[/
I do not want to have to explain something 10 times and then have to help you again because you don't have the patience to read the tutorial or mission briefing and just click ok everywhere.

This makes me your disciple. How do I start up? What gear and location? or whatever: message me.

This may be late

If your stilling looking to take on disciples, I would love some help if u can offer it.

If your stilling looking to take on disciples, I would love some help if u can offer it.

I can highly recommend him! Very nice person with a shitload of ingame information :)

Back