Traeskeron

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Traeskeron

Description

The Traeskeron was first discovered by Dr H.J. Zeidler during Governor Jamesons expedition to the unexplored region between Amethera and Eudoria. It was quickly classified as belonging to the same family as the Proteron.

It is thought that a small population of Proterons became isolated from the rest when the old continent split in two. Over the next several million years they evolved into a creature much more suitable to the new environment.

The lack of predators and the scarcity of nourishment lead the Traeskeron to become significantly smaller then its cousin although it is still capable of defending itself.

The Traeskerons are known to live in large herds which are always lead by a matriarch.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young6180Limited15105518110
Mature7230Medium20125623130
Old9290Medium25145729160
Provider10360Large30165836180
Guardian12400Large35185940200
Dominant14500Large40206050220
Alpha16610Large45226161240
Old Alpha18720Great50246272260
Prowler20810Great55266381290
Stalker22900Great60286490310
Matriarch21559500Great802501305950400

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.Direction from nearest TPMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso5428460034W Fort VictoriaYoung to MatriachHigh'The Spawning Pools' Wave Event (30 min.)9-Jun-15
Calypso5485059800SW Fort VictoriaAlpha to ProwlerLowMixed with nasty insects (diripi?)9-Jun-15
Calypso3470036300S Big Industries OLA#01Old Alpha to StalkerMediumOLA #01. Mixed with Equus13-Apr-15

Missions

Mission NameObjectiveReward
The Apprentice Traeskeron FighterKill Traeskeron worth 600 pointsRifle (0.21)
The Capable Traeskeron FighterKill Traeskeron worth 3000 pointsLaser Weaponry Technology (1.06)
The Expert Traeskeron FighterKill Traeskeron worth 6000 pointsAnatomy (2.13)
The Supreme Traeskeron FighterKill Traeskeron worth 30000 pointsDexterity (4.25)
The Entropia Master Traeskeron FighterKill Traeskeron worth 60000 pointsAgility (100) + Combat Reflexes (2.00) / Agility (100) + Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology (1.21) / Agility (100) + Electrokinesis (0.60) / Combat Reflexes (27.63) / Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology (17.88) / Electrokinesis (8.94)

MaturityMission Points
Young6
Mature7
Old9
Provider11
Guardian12
Dominant14
Alpha17
Old Alpha20
Prowler22
Stalker24
Matriarch0

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki

The Traeskeron Fighter missions work slightly differently to other iron/grind missions. In order to access them you must first complete three introductory missions: Kill the Traeskerons, Kill More Traeskerons and The Final Blow. These are available from a Soldier NPC at Camp Poseidon (approx. 50500, 60400).

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
So where do you get the points based mission? I took the long flight and got a kill 100, now its kill 200, but I can't find the points based one.

So where do you get the points based mission? I took the long flight and got a kill 100, now its kill 200, but I can't find the points based one.

After 200 it's 300, and when you are done, you get the points mission from Henry Johnson (the other guy) at Camp Poseidon.

I've added a note in the Miscellaneous section about how to get the mission, since it's different to other iron/grind missions.

The swamp west of the location formerly known as Fort Isis now contains a sparse-medium spawn of Traeskeron Young, mixed with some Snarg Young.

After 200 it's 300, and when you are done, you get the points mission from Henry Johnson (the other guy) at Camp Poseidon.

FYI, after I finished the last 300 kill mission, Henry didn't have a mission notification "!" on his head. So I went back to town to pick up the next mission. Only after I had TP'd back to town with a Mission terminal and didn't find it listed, then came back and saw your note here. I had to tp back to Henry and click him for the "!" to show up and get the mission. :laugh:

PS, OLA#01 really needs to get those Equus and Molisks removed.

Last edited:
'The spawning pools' wave event has now been changed into a new style 'dynamic event system' (see release notes for Calypso release 2017.3).

It used to be that you just arrived in the area to trigger it.

Now you have to trigger it at the angel statue (nicked from the Halloween Mayhem).

There is a new status panel with time left and percentage done etc while it runs.

Last edited:
The swamp west of the location formerly known as Fort Isis now contains a sparse-medium spawn of Traeskeron Young, mixed with some Snarg Young.

Wasnt sure if you knew about it but a matriarch spawns north of the swamp up on the hill. Had a crazy thought of forming a team and swunting it with opalo and barbarella lol.

Could I get a tip on how the Traeskeron Matriarch spawn west of Fort Lahar works? I killed it two days ago, and went looking for it again today but ended up searching every corner and not being able to find it.

I figured it most likely was just a long spawn timer like 6hrs or 12hrs but there have been no instances of this non-shared loot(as in from the wave event) Traeskeron Matriarch in the past 48 hours, so what gives?

Did the server crash at some point? Does it function by occasionally spawning in place of a snarg young/traeskeron young at this spawn?

Any insight helps, thanks.

Could I get a tip on how the Traeskeron Matriarch spawn west of Fort Lahar works? I killed it two days ago, and went looking for it again today but ended up searching every corner and not being able to find it.

I figured it most likely was just a long spawn timer like 6hrs or 12hrs but there have been no instances of this non-shared loot(as in from the wave event) Traeskeron Matriarch in the past 48 hours, so what gives?

Did the server crash at some point? Does it function by occasionally spawning in place of a snarg young/traeskeron young at this spawn?

Any insight helps, thanks.

Could it be that to kill xxx snargs/traesk produce a spawn of a matriach?

Like the Mulmun elites at Fort Troy with the Proterons.

Could it be that to kill xxx snargs/traesk produce a spawn of a matriach?

I can report that killing 100 traesk doesn't do the trick. Perhaps the number needed is way bigger.

So where is that spawn with matriaarch shared loot global on it everyday ? All spawns W i SW of Fort Victoria seems deserted novadays.

FYI, The statue is located at [54391, 59784] to trigger the wave event.

So where is that spawn with matriaarch shared loot global on it everyday ? All spawns W i SW of Fort Victoria seems deserted novadays.

The post above yours is the only place to trigger the wave to find the Matriarch end boss.

West of Fort Victoria TP
The spawn pool event was triggered automatically when i hit this location : 54350, 60400

Phase 1 is more than enough to complete the Daily Category 1 Mission (y) (level 6 young and 7 mature traeskerons only)

edit : you still have to click the statue at 54392, 59788 to activate the event. First time i went there i didn't do it, but i guess some player passed by, clicked the statue and left as i was the only one guy fighting in the place.

Last edited:
Back