Question: Graduation Gift

Lizzy_ZA

Provider
Society
NBK Rangers
Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes
Hi,

I am a Caly avatar and accepted my mentorship on Caly. However I already own a set of Adj Pixie. Can I travel to Ark before I reach 100% in my mentorship, and receive their armor rather?

-----deleted because i was wrong-----

Last edited:
Yes, at least it used to be this way. I did so myself but that was quite a long time away.

If you are on Ark when you graduate you will get adj muska armor. I have a disciple that started on caly and recieved adj muska. In turn her first disciple started no caly.. and graduated on ark for the adj muska.

SpikE

you sure? sry if i gave misinformation

Yes, I'm 100% sure I started on Calypso and there is an Adj Musca set in my inventory.

I however graduated more than a year ago, and I have heard Arkadians talk of how this should be "fixed" so that avatars born on other planets couldn't get the "cool stuff". (Both Pixie and Musca are ugly if you ask me, it's just a matter of the cleanest dirty shirt here)

Thanks guys for the replies. I will go to ark, and see what happens. I have nothing to loose, if I get Adj Pixie then I will just sell that set.

Thanks guys for the replies. I will go to ark, and see what happens. I have nothing to loose, if I get Adj Pixie then I will just sell that set.

You'll get the Musca, nothing to worry about.

Back