The Core - Easter Mayhem

Perhaps I'm just getting old...

I'll continue. 400 per hour is not unrealistic, even though it might require a bit of luck. My last rounds have been at 340,000 damage which in my mind should be enough, but then you have Rave in the post above yours who if I'm not mistaken has higher dps but a lot worse score.

It will be down to luck for me. Lets hope I get some....

im at 520-530k damage,but after 8 hours in level 5 im nowhere near your points,those dsu 8 and dsu 9 are really needed for an decent score

im at 520-530k damage,but after 8 hours in level 5 im nowhere near your points,those dsu 8 and dsu 9 are really needed for an decent score

If it makes you feel less put aside me and my small circuit of friends has never in any pointsstyle mayhem looted a 5k pointer :)

They seem extremely rare, Im usually cursing by myself that terminator is manually forbidden to loot that (easy to lose your head grinding) :D

If it makes you feel less put aside me and my small circuit of friends has never in any pointsstyle mayhem looted a 5k pointer :)

They seem extremely rare, Im usually cursing by myself that terminator is manually forbidden to loot that (easy to lose your head grinding) :D

What kind of damage output do you manage to pull off using the terminator?

Once again, here are my stats for the 4th Core Mayhem.

I streamed the entire 18 hours too, btw... http://www.twitch.tv/tacotuesdaytv/manager/past_broadcasts SO if you're really bored, or have 18 hour bowel movements, feel free to watch)

I did it different this time...doing the entire run in cat 3 evis except for one hour on cat 5 harb, and a few occasional cat 3 harbs.

Averaged 200 kills per hour on the cat 3 evis doing around 400000 damage per hour.

The first 12 hours was t5 mod merc w/ dam ehnancers, hyper 105, neurostim-x, and t5 arson Ten. The last 6 hours I used bigger L amps like hotfoot 25, shack-a-lack and dsec laser v2.

Total points after 18.5 hours was 8161 (only got 1 1k, and 2 500's) so it was like 440 per hour.

This was a good average I suppose given the fact I got no 5'ks, and only one shitty 1k.

I tore thru them almost never having to heal.

1. 179
2. 458
3. 297
4. 480
5. 254
6. 234
7. 296
8. 236
9. 712
10. 506
11. 961
12. 313
13. 312
14. 433
15. 1306
16. 258
17. 552
18. 325

tt losses were -370 ped only, so not too bad. But was doing way better until the last 6 hours. In the last 6 hours I lost over 1100 ped.

If I would have had 1 5k, I might have had a slight chance at placing, but could never find one :(

I will be going back in tho before it ends to at least hit 10k for the extra 700 ped of UA. As it sits now, I have no chance for a regular prize, so it can't hurt me to go back in.

Good luck all!

Edit: Oh, and the worst part.....ALL of my last 60 globals (have 97 so far in core) was NOT ONE FN ITEM. All shrap and crap. This is the only part that I think is total bullshit. Never want to hunt here again, honestly...total fuck joke that is.

Last edited:

them being rare is a good thing i think,that way if any1 of the not top dam/sec players gets 1 he has an shot at placing top10

I can't stand people counting the 1k's and the 5k's when talking about their "average". Until you are done, don't talk about "average" if you are on hour 5, got a lucky 5k, and are including it in your average. Pointless. (not really directed at any of you in this thread in particular...just all the people talking in game about it)

The only average you should be concerned about should exclude the 1k's and 5k's, until you are done.

Once you are done, give a total average, fine, but until then, it's comparing apples to fucking oranges.

Shitty ass statisticians...go f....eh :swoon:

I can't stand people counting the 1k's and the 5k's when talking about their "average". Until you are done, don't talk about "average" if you are on hour 5, got a lucky 5k, and are including it in your average. Pointless. (not really directed at any of you in this thread in particular...just all the people talking in game about it)

The only average you should be concerned about should exclude the 1k's and 5k's, until you are done.

Once you are done, give a total average, fine, but until then, it's comparing apples to fucking oranges.

Shitty ass statisticians...go f....eh :swoon:

I have yet to see anyone including a big one in their average; neither do I which is why I talk about average score + lucky DSU.

And statistics rule the world. They are awesome.

I have yet to see anyone including a big one in their average; neither do I which is why I talk about average score + lucky DSU.

And statistics rule the world. They are awesome.

Good stats, yes :)

And that was why I clearly said it wasn't directed at anyone in this thread. :lolup: But in old threads and in game last few days, its like the Bicentennial Meeting of Statistical Dipshitedness just ended and everyone there logged into Entropia at the same time :)

"Aw <3 TY Taco, for sharing your scores!"

Np, glad to do it. People that try to be all sneaky suck and are probably bad parents and creepy.

"Your so awesome Taco, sharing your stats, ty for taking the time to do that, it's men like you that make me want to be gay!"

Well good luck with that. I prefer Taco's.

"You suck at getting points in events"

I already know all about it.

"You are the greatest poster ever! Can I have your baby?"

Shut up 5$.

Ok...for real, none of these convos ever happened....thats because...

NO ONE FUCKING THANKED ME FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE MY RESULTS!!!!!!

So f u all!

..i..

!

I suggested to all with good DPS to do this years Easter Mayhem.

Was there a few times and no one is there really.

GL Bunny Riders!

Taco shitrage of doom

!

Dear almighty Taco,

On behalf of the community, I would to thank you for sharing your numbers.

I actually tried, but didn't let me rep.

Reg, shrap rant: Yeah, it sucks. Last core I was there early and looted a shit ton of weapons and mf chips. Was super fun. But the next day everything was gone. I am now 11 hours in this core, and since I started late, I only looted three crappy L items. Would be much funnier to get a variety of the mayhem guns instead of the damn shrap and oil.

Edit::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Done.

18h 10m of my life I won't get back. 10398 points, 5k+ dead harbingers. Highest loot was 3xx

1 DSU9, no dsu8 and 2 dsu7.

No MU, since weapons were looted first hour again....

Cycled about 20,000 Ped. Think I broke even when taking the 1,200 PED bonus into account.

With five minutes left, clockvbeing 0320 here, I misread a 4 for a 9. Excited for a nanosecond.

Guess that's me done with events. No way in hell I will ever loot another 5,000 point dsu.

Done.

18h 10m of my life I won't get back. 10398 points, 5k+ dead harbingers. Highest loot was 3xx

1 DSU9, no dsu8 and 2 dsu7.

No MU, since weapons were looted first hour again....

Cycled about 20,000 Ped. Think I broke even when taking the 1,200 PED bonus into account.

With five minutes left, clockvbeing 0320 here, I misread a 4 for a 9. Excited for a nanosecond.

Guess that's me done with events. No way in hell I will ever loot another 5,000 point dsu.

Ty for posting that.

If that 4 was a 9, you mighta had points that got you in the top 10 :(

I think you need 2 dsu 9 to place, unless your dps is just super high.

It sucks about the guns. I am at almost 90 globals now since my last real item. They all came in the first few hours.

Since then, my last 90 globals have yielded only 1 binary mayhem and one LIII combustive L worth 22 ped. Absolutely insane.

I am on like hour 25 and I want to see how many more globals I can get before I get a normal gun, or a normal decent item in loot. 9 ped binary and 22 ped combustive chip do not count.

I will be publishing these stats too, after I am done, and I think after I do, no MU hunter will ever want to hunt on caly again. (but most left already)

Ty for posting that.

If that 4 was a 9, you mighta had points that got you in the top 10 :(

I think you need 2 dsu 9 to place, unless your dps is just super high.

It sucks about the guns. I am at almost 90 globals now since my last real item. They all came in the first few hours.

Since then, my last 90 globals have yielded only 1 binary mayhem and one LIII combustive L worth 22 ped. Absolutely insane.

I am on like hour 25 and I want to see how many more globals I can get before I get a normal gun, or a normal decent item in loot. 9 ped binary and 22 ped combustive chip do not count.

I will be publishing these stats too, after I am done, and I think after I do, no MU hunter will ever want to hunt on caly again. (but most left already)

Yay,

Looking at the normalized score from last mayhem I think you'd need about 14k to place and around 18k to win. I had less luck than last time though, same normalized score despite an extra 100k damage per hour.

I'm leaning towards buying Teiwas X5. That could bring me another 100k damage for the next round. Not sure if it is worth locking so much ped though. Wish I would have not been an idiot with the ath...

The item flood sucks. I said it last time too; 20 weapons looted first day that time, only two during the rest of the event. This time I got three plus a crappy MF chip. Only one K6 was full tt.

Didn't keep track of globals, but must have been quite a few.

Well just logged in and started some more core...and second global had a 70 ped L Caly Spirit mk III on it so the streak is over!

But 90 globals with nothing but a 9 ped L gin and a 22 ped L chip as the only items sure sucked!

"Aw <3 TY Taco, for sharing your scores!"

Np, glad to do it. People that try to be all sneaky suck and are probably bad parents and creepy.

"Your so awesome Taco, sharing your stats, ty for taking the time to do that, it's men like you that make me want to be gay!"

Well good luck with that. I prefer Taco's.

"You suck at getting points in events"

I already know all about it.

"You are the greatest poster ever! Can I have your baby?"

Shut up 5$.

Ok...for real, none of these convos ever happened....thats because...

NO ONE FUCKING THANKED ME FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE MY RESULTS!!!!!!

So f u all!

..i..

!

Hmm... you're*

FYI:
Cat 1
X3 & A102, PLR-12 & A103 (PBP-12 after PLR died)
average dmg: 38-42k / hour

749 pts at 18 hours
26 hours for 1000 pts

5 globals (75,54,83,54,82), 1 almost hof (382)

i didnt check dmg but i kill 150 mobs in cat 3 running the circle so both evis and harbs and i got a whooping 1800 Points after 14 hours so i guess i need 3 dsu 9s...looking at my scores i must say i feel sick when ppl whine about their Points :laugh:

FYI:
Cat 1
X3 & A102, PLR-12 & A103 (PBP-12 after PLR died)
average dmg: 38-42k / hour

749 pts at 18 hours
26 hours for 1000 pts

5 globals (75,54,83,54,82), 1 almost hof (382)

Hi I did Cat 1 as well gonna share my results :)

Gear: Pixie Armor, UL T15, Isis Project Zero-Three w/Beast, PBP-17 as finisher
Average Kills per core: 260

After 18hours: About 2600points (not at my main PC to get exact :p), had one 1000point DSU and one 500point DSU(got in my first run)

7 Globals (109, 75, 54, 59, 53, 55, 57)

Projected Loss: 700ped+

Comment: First 9Runs I was up slightly probably broke even because i rounded on my returns, last 9 were tortious with minimal mini's and 1 global in the last 9. Also forgot to point out every run in the first 9 was broke even or profited besides one. Usually If i got a global I made profit and the ones I broke even in were all mini's essentially some were different but that's the jist of it.

Last edited:
I think we have a winner...

Is it just me or does the prizes not make sense? In third place you have baby-terminator with exception for the SIB and 2 dps when fully enhanced. Is this a sign that we will see a ton more of these around or is it MA who doesn't know the market?

What am I missing?

Did anyone get their universal ammo?

Last time it was given out right after the ending of the event, and I have yet to recieve any which is why I am asking.

Did anyone get their universal ammo?

Last time it was given out right after the ending of the event, and I have yet to recieve any which is why I am asking.

no not yet

I don't usually post stuff on forum but it's good to share so heres my results from core.

My setup was T8 slug with mod evil, eon with adj/imp 5B and mod fap.

I did first run cat4 Harbs and the rest cat5 Harbs.

Was averaging 520k damage per round, I can add damage from each round if people are interested in that. Didn't take note of how many kills tho.

1. 254
2. 861
3. 383
4. 547
5. 386
6. 453
7. 486
8. 5447
9. 1406
10. 1424
11. 571
12. 616
13. 520
14. 1270
15. 343
16. 2033
17. 348
18. 401

I did an extra 30 mins bringing my total points to just under 18.2k. Boosters to my score were 2 DSU7's, 3 DSU8's and 1 DSU9. A few friends were also just doing cat5 Harbs with same dps as me and didn't score like this so it's not generally higher scoring, I just got lucky.

cc

I don't usually post stuff on forum but it's good to share so heres my results from core.

My setup was T8 slug with mod evil, eon with adj/imp 5B and mod fap.

I did first run cat4 Harbs and the rest cat5 Harbs.

Was averaging 520k damage per round, I can add damage from each round if people are interested in that. Didn't take note of how many kills tho.

1. 254
2. 861
3. 383
4. 547
5. 386
6. 453
7. 486
8. 5447
9. 1406
10. 1424
11. 571
12. 616
13. 520
14. 1270
15. 343
16. 2033
17. 348
18. 401

I did an extra 30 mins bringing my total points to just under 18.2k. Boosters to my score were 2 DSU7's, 3 DSU8's and 1 DSU9. A few friends were also just doing cat5 Harbs with same dps as me and didn't score like this so it's not generally higher scoring, I just got lucky.

cc

I have to back him up on this I was fortunate enough to loot 2 dsu 9's but zero dsu 7 or 8 finished with just over 14k points. One dsu 9 came from gen 4 evis very first hour and other from gen 8 Harbinger in hour 13. From talking to others it seemed the higher per hour average did come from the level 5 mobs but the dsu 9's were very random/dynamic.

On a side note whats the hold up on the bonus ammo:mad:

Would be interesting to see if anyone who hunting in the lower levels (or is that higher seeing as it was underground!? Or is it?) manages to place?

I hunted once in this event and a few times in the last and never saw over a DSU5, The total in 1 round this event I got 73 points, yet you were receiving into the hundreds of points because you were hunting in the higher levels. If that's the case, what is the point in entering into the event if you can only do the lower levels, if you stand no chance at rank.

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

From last Core event:

1 - Herode Poupette Mathusalem - 1341.754858 - CDF XTLC 1000
Herode Poupette Mathusalem - 14768
1341.754858 ~1342
10x1342 = 13420
13420/15 ~ 895
14768/895 ~ 16.5

895 x 18 = 16110 < 18200

That's why I think you'll win :)

Im pretty sure he wont get first place, but MAYBE he will get the real win as you say and come third :D

Would be interesting to see if anyone who hunting in the lower levels (or is that higher seeing as it was underground!? Or is it?) manages to place?

I hunted once in this event and a few times in the last and never saw over a DSU5, The total in 1 round this event I got 73 points, yet you were receiving into the hundreds of points because you were hunting in the higher levels. If that's the case, what is the point in entering into the event if you can only do the lower levels, if you stand no chance at rank.

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

yes. my first hour was in cat1 - I got a total of EIGHT points that first hour

I ended up getting ~1070 in around 14 hours (just wanted that damn ammo bonus even though I lost well over 100 ped heh)

Back