Link to YouTube

Requirements to summon Hussk:

500k Vibrant Sweat
1 Raging Daikiba Blood Sample ['The Bull's Pen' Wave Event]
1 Traeskeron Matriach Blood Sample ['The Spawning Pools' Wave Event]
1 Gosubusagi Blood Sample ['The Heart of the Swamp' Wave Event]
1 Sand King Blood Sample ['The Oasis' Wave Event]
(HOOK, LINE AND SINKER)

In order to visit the location, the 'Mount Hephastos Vaccine' mission chain has to be completed:

Hunters for hire
Jameson's Reach
Kill the Aetherex on the mountains
The Black Box (38664, 60363, 145)
The destroyed tank (36023, 60570)
George the vaccine guy
The vaccine
More poison!

Additional, related but non-mandatory missions:

The volcanic island (45231, 63545)
The Ringhorne
The belly of the beast (45278, 61816, 803)

For Hussklings see Worm Signs

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Hussky one badass mob. Just need daikiba raging bull blood sample to summon the next one! Been over 1 year since last summon too!

Good idea to use your post (or maybe the first) to understand the summon status of this epic mob.

hussk_03_apr_16.jpg

hussk_scan_pic_2016.jpg

Good fun had by all, nicely spawned Hijacker!! :thumbup:

Any luck with the loot ??

:whistle:
I and lunch got lucky with wormslayer.
I, ll have video up at later on

Thats a nice loot, I guess getting the parts wasnt Free though. Gz either way

hussk_jul_2017.jpg

Thanks for spawning this Hijacker. :thumbup:

L5583 this year not L5617.

I didn't scan it but presumably the same stats?

seems a bit low result for that kind of big mob were u guys far of break even ?

Does anyone have any info of damage types

Sorry for the old thread bump. But I am looking for a new quest line to try and thought this might be it.

Is the the mission chain to access this island bugged at the moment? I have competed Hunters for Hire. But can't access the next mission: Jameson's Reach. Major Jacobus and Corporal Mac Dillon won't talk to me and I don't have the mission for Jameson's Reach in my Journal after turning in Hunters for Hire.

EDIT: I figured it out. I needed this to get access to Jameson's Reach: Mission completed (The Water Sample)

Last edited:
1950000/300=6500 PED to kill approximately, assuming average 3 dmg/pec and no mob regen....:unsure:

Yes, and regen is 1000 hp/second so every minute spent shooting is another 200 ped. So at 15 minites to kill you're looking at a total of 9500 PED. At 1h15 mins (which it what we did as a small group once) you're looking at 21500 PED to kill.

Also on topic, have a hussk lined up for Saturday night when I get home from work, and will be spawning at least two more over the coming weeks.

Back