Status
Please reply by conversation.

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Mining-tower-mini.jpg

The sale of Monria has now moved on to the auction phase.

We have now put Monria for sale with a startbid of $100'000 USD.

The complete prospectus can be found at http://monria.com/prospectus.pdf

Auction ends 14 days after first bid, but no less than 24 hours after last bid.

All contact should be made through ir@monria.com

EDIT : Offer removed. Item no longer for sale.

Last edited:
I don't get it? According to the prospect 1 million PED as an extremely good deal.. Why use the ingame auction?

Also will an investor also get the unsold apartments@shops deeds and is he free to sell them, or are there restrictions by MA?

I don't get it? According to the prospect 1 million PED as an extremely good deal.. Why use the ingame auction?

Also will an investor also get the unsold apartments@shops deeds and is he free to sell them, or are there restrictions by MA?

We have put a start bid we hope will secure interest. The ingame auction means people have to deposit just to bid, and will loose time and money while withdrawing if not winning. Also it's impossible to bundle in all estate deeds in a single auction this way.

All unsold estates including advertisement areas, shops and apartments will be included in the sale.

Income 397 ped per day - really:eyecrazy: That's not even enough to pay a full time member of staff. This needs investment. Any buyer would imho be crazy to pay a large sum as all money should go into marketing and other potential sources of revenue generation; (but that's just an opinion).

For this amount of peds a proper account statement is needed. Showing P/L etc
preferably audited.

Or is $100K considered chicken feed ?

nice presentation - GL with sale!
I thought it was the coolest mining spot in game - I just never tried it much.

We have put a start bid we hope will secure interest. The ingame auction means people have to deposit just to bid, and will loose time and money while withdrawing if not winning. Also it's impossible to bundle in all estate deeds in a single auction this way.

All unsold estates including advertisement areas, shops and apartments will be included in the sale.

Pardon my ignorance, do you know this because you are current owner? Just curious. :dunce:

Income 397 ped per day - really:eyecrazy: That's not even enough to pay a full time member of staff. This needs investment. Any buyer would imho be crazy to pay a large sum as all money should go into marketing and other potential sources of revenue generation; (but that's just an opinion).

Probably the reason it's being sold.

Probably the reason it's being sold.

From the other thread it's been insinuated that the whole marketing scheme was based on getting onto Steam which ultimately failed. So who ever buys it will have to go the more traditional route.

From the other thread it's been insinuated that the whole marketing scheme was based on getting onto Steam which ultimately failed. So who ever buys it will have to go the more traditional route.

That's not quite right. Steam was one of the possible marketing venues but not the only one. Some money was spent on standard web ads, for eg, which generated new accounts. These accounts, however, need time to mature so to speak and they won't reflect in revenue figures straight away.

There are Steam like game shops with more flexible terms that are willing to list Monria. A deal with one of these web shops has already been arranged.

I was considering this so I did some calculating but buying CLD will generate more without any work. The possibility of profit here is ofcourse higher but really requires a lot of ped to make this destination worthwhile. Planets are already fighting for the little amount of players.
I am not sure how this moon could get alive.... tough for sure :scratch2:

Wish you luck with the sale.

Strange question but:

As Monria is technically part of the Calypso portion of the universe, does it contribute to CLD calculations?

Strange question but:

As Monria is technically part of the Calypso portion of the universe, does it contribute to CLD calculations?

You can find the answers in this 2013 sale announcement & subsequent FAQ.

Q: Is the moon part of Calypso or any other Planet Partner?
A: No, the moon is its own territory, just as other planets.

Revenue Sharing

Revenue generated through participant activity will be shared with the Moon Manager as follows:

Activity on the moon estate by participants recruited by Moon Manager: 35%
Activity on the moon estate by all other participants: 10%
Activity elsewhere within Entropia Universe by participants recruited by the Moon Manager: 25%

It does contribute indirectly to CLDs via the linked Calypso missions, Calypso being the destination the new Monrian players can choose to explore.

Last edited:
First few bids received.

Keep em coming

I was considering this so I did some calculating but buying CLD will generate more without any work. The possibility of profit here is ofcourse higher but really requires a lot of ped to make this destination worthwhile. Planets are already fighting for the little amount of players.
I am not sure how this moon could get alive.... tough for sure :scratch2:

Wish you luck with the sale.

"Passive income makes you passive." ;)

Prospectus says the planet is between Calypso and Arkadia, while technically true (with the same logic so is Rocktropia and Cyrene) it is more accurately between Calypso and Rocktropia.

Also it says none of the Premium Hub shops have been sold, that is also incorrect as I own one.

First few bids received.

Keep em coming

So that means the 14 day counter was officially started on the 31st, and there is 5 days left on the auction. Unless someone is lieing somewhere about something, be it the bids or the actual auction rules. Surprised there is not more mention of this anywhere... I mean the auction is almost over.

So that means the 14 day counter was officially started on the 31st, and there is 5 days left on the auction. Unless someone is lieing somewhere about something, be it the bids or the actual auction rules. Surprised there is not more mention of this anywhere... I mean the auction is almost over.
You are correct about the shops. One hub shop was sold off early. The rest are in our hands. We'll get that fixed.

The bids received did not exceed the opening bid, and did therefor not trigger the 14 day window.

You are correct about the shops. One hub shop was sold off early. The rest are in our hands. We'll get that fixed.

The bids received did not exceed the opening bid, and did therefor not trigger the 14 day window.

Ahh okay. Thanks for the quick update!

The one missing hub shop (Monria Hub Shop, #2 Floor 1) can be repurchased for 40000 ped with monria from Thaddeus Rusty Venture if wanted by the new owners.

I'll edit this out if you think i'm jacking part of the thread akoz.

The one missing hub shop (Monria Hub Shop, #2 Floor 1) can be repurchased for 40000 ped with monria from Thaddeus Rusty Venture if wanted by the new owners.

I'll edit this out if you think i'm jacking part of the thread akoz.

Why so cheap :scratch2:

Why so cheap :scratch2:

That's just a starting bid if people are interested :p

Prime location right outside a daily crafting mission that has over 50 people doing the mission daily. Many purchase crafting supplies for the mission that choose not to do explosive crafting.
Every player on Monria is directed with a mission to talk to the NPC directly outside of the entrance to my shop when they arrive in the hub.
There are many other mission NPCs that are very close to the entrance to the shop.

You can land on Monria with loot from any planet for free without a 2 PED or 7 ped fee, this makes running the shop more affordable. (I recommend Monria as a 'storage planet' for everyone in fact, using it as a stopover between worlds for loot.)

The store also has a highly seen advertising wall for the previously mentioned reasons.
It has 360 item slots (350 + 5 + 5)

Last edited:
Item no longer for sale.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back