Info: Mission Galactica

Initial excitement seems to have waned already. Difficult like before to get one's loot sold (on Ark at least). Was really easier for a bit.

Because people were panic buying for 24 hours, didnt you see this coming?

Its a mission that doesnt require constant resources to be consumed. Just one offs, so of course the effect will be momentary.

Rgds

Ace

Most of the mission drops can also be refined into crates which are supposed to be needed for the mission, it is yet unclear at which point the crates come into play.

Please submit information about mobs that you can loot Bio ID's, Rad Conveyors and Vakuum Flux Energy Generators from.
Dropships loot all of them.
Atrox loot bio ID's.
What else ?

got Rad Conveyors in Proteron

Bit late coming back to this but... how much are we betting? :)

Not going to take advantage out of this, but how about a vakuum flux energy generator ? ;)
And if the crates are used in stages 7+ i count that as win for me :cool:

Not going to take advantage out of this, but how about a vakuum flux energy generator ? ;)
And if the crates are used in stages 7+ i count that as win for me :cool:

OK, I'll take the bet if you're saying that the crates are required in stage 7+, which is subtly different :)

Haven't seen the video but did anyone see the "metal residue" text or image?

Asking, since it shares image with wood shavings.

Edit: Just checked and yeah, it said metal residue.

Bio ID Verification -> Aurli, Atrox, Trooper, Zeladoth

Rad Conveyor -> Proteron

Vacuum Flux Generator -> Daspletor, Osseocollum

OK, I'll take the bet if you're saying that the crates are required in stage 7+, which is subtly different :)

Im betting that they are required in atleast one stage of the stages 7,8,9,10 and are not a substitute for something else :cool:
I actually think that all previous materials will be needed in crate form again for the repeatable part of the mission - maybe so that its separate from doing it the first time but still has the overall same cost.

Thanks Angel i have added mob info to the first post.

Thanks Alaina and Qster i have correcred Vakuum to Vacuum - but i wont give up and will try to get things changed the german way with the english grammar association ;)

Last edited:
Has anyone got to stages yet;

Mission Galactica: Stage VII - ? 5000 Liver oil?
Mission Galactica: Stage VIII - Rad Conveyor, how many?

Thanks Alaina and Qster i have correcred Vakuum to Vacuum - but i wont give up and will try to get things changed the german way with the english grammar association ;)

:laugh::laugh: hey what's a good crew for if not pointing out spelling mistakes :cool:;)

Is the list for iron missions complete on Entropedia? Seems they still add more missions from time to time?

Is the list for iron missions complete on Entropedia? Seems they still add more missions from time to time?

No, but I've done a lot of work recently adding mission details to the Creatures subforum, which should now be 99% complete, just missing a few details, mainly rewards on the later stages of more recent missions which I have no information on.

Grats to Krukanan Krukan Mertanen for being first to reach Stage VII in the mission galactica and confirming that it takes 5000 animal liver oil as expected to reach stage VIII.

First post has been updated accordingly.

Last edited:
No. when you fly up into space your safe in an area around the space station , you can then fly into the space station , look for the whitish blue circular area.

Fly in there and then you can TP back down to the planet
no need to go into PVP at all

u do have to go through lootable pvp i just seen. its for stage 5 and 6 so its not save unless u do ms

u do have to go through lootable pvp i just seen. its for stage 5 and 6 so its not save unless u do ms

You only transport the coins through lootable pvp at stage 5 and 6 which are currently not lootable -> no risk.

You only transport the coins through lootable pvp at stage 5 and 6 which are currently not lootable -> no risk.

u need from station to station with those coins. so first thyroid (then coin deliver at other station) then back ect...

u need from station to station with those coins. so first thyroid (then coin deliver at other station) then back ect...

yes you have to take the coins into space but they are not lootable.
none of the oils you have to take into lootable space .

Updated mission galactica with the requirements for stage VIII

Is it possible to go up with the full collection of materials and do all stages in one go, or there is some timer or other delay between stages?

Is it possible to go up with the full collection of materials and do all stages in one go, or there is some timer or other delay between stages?

The mission requires you to travel for each of the later stages between a regular space station and howling mines, if you take everything with you in one go you will want to make sure to travel secure, because you would have to carry lootables around that you can only turn in later.

Back