Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

Please check what happened with the planet partners in the past:

Very very very often something from Rocktropia was bugged at the beginning. This does not happen in this amount to other planet partners.

What do we learn from this?

Rocktropia obviously does not do their job: they don't test carefully OR, what I believe more, they make mistakes with intention, so ppl rant or abuse the game mechanic for a short time. This happened so often, it's unlikely, it's always by accident.

If you check interview with Neverdie, he always stated: "any PR is good PR. He likes this kind of sh*, as he thinks, it helps his business. And in the case of Vixen, I assume, it really does help him.

Neverdie is always interested in his own business, he NEVER cared about Entropia as a whole, so please blame him for creating false content, not MA and not the planet partners.

Please check what happened with the planet partners in the past:

Very very very often something from Rocktropia was bugged at the beginning. This does not happen in this amount to other planet partners.

What do we learn from this?

Rocktropia obviously does not do their job: they don't test carefully OR, what I believe more, they make mistakes with intention, so ppl rant or abuse the game mechanic for a short time. This happened so often, it's unlikely, it's always by accident.

If you check interview with Neverdie, he always stated: "any PR is good PR. He likes this kind of sh*, as he thinks, it helps his business. And in the case of Vixen, I assume, it really does help him.

Neverdie is always interested in his own business, he NEVER cared about Entropia as a whole, so please blame him for creating false content, not MA and not the planet partners.

is true! and ND will do whatever he can to get more players to his planet! (90% of his actions are incorrect) but the issue remain! MA have final decision! MA should not allowed it if there where so many problems! if they did (by mistake or on purpose) then live with what follows! but don't change it after players invested peds in it! not players fault that MA fail to do their job!

THE MAIN TOPIC IS NOT VIXENS BUT HOW SOME OF US GOT SCREWED HARD BECAUSE THEY CHANGED WHAT THEY RELEASED THEM AS...

SPAWNABLE ON FORGEIN PLANETS AT LEVEL 7

THEY COST ALLLLLOT OF PED TO SPAWN JUST ONE!

You think you lost a lot?

You lost nothing you still got the PET and it is still spawnable (at RT, where it belongs too)

Now a story from the past:

People paid 100-150k PED to buy a hangar in the past, because you needed a hangar to do transports to and from spacestations (no other planets that days).

Then MA introduced space, you no longer needed a hangar to do space transport. From that point everybody could do it, with Sleips, Quads, the new introduced motherships.

All investment from hangar owners nullified over night.
Yes uproar that days, too.

Later MA gave the hangar owners a starfinder ship as compensation but compared to what hangar owners originally paid for their hangars its still a much higher loss than what any vixen tamer lost (well last one lost nothing, as he still got this damn PET!).

The compensation for hangar owners was fair, as that brought them back into space travel business, what they originally paid for with buying the hangars.

Its up to MA to change things.
MA is aware that every change has consequences.
Sometimes they do compensations, if there is a serious disadvantage for a playergroup affected by the change.

Changes happen, and changs have to happen.
Some will lose due to changes others will win.

Without changes EU would become boring.

they also got their percentage from all the teleport costs before space launched...

in the end MU is always a risk...
and ppl should realize that there always will be change in eu which can affect every mu in positive or negative direction...
otherwise they would have to never make any updates or introduce cool items...

Last edited:
Yes. Many examples how people invested a lot of PEDs and lost it over time. On the other hand, many examples where early investors made a good deal.

As said above: without changes, Entropia would be boring, so if you spend a lot of PEDs, you should know what you do... and stop complaining :D.

Redacted...

Last edited:
You think you lost a lot?

You lost nothing you still got the PET and it is still spawnable (at RT, where it belongs too)

Now a story from the past:

People paid 100-150k PED to buy a hangar in the past, because you needed a hangar to do transports to and from spacestations (no other planets that days).

Then MA introduced space, you no longer needed a hangar to do space transport. From that point everybody could do it, with Sleips, Quads, the new introduced motherships.

All investment from hangar owners nullified over night.
Yes uproar that days, too.

Later MA gave the hangar owners a starfinder ship as compensation but compared to what hangar owners originally paid for their hangars its still a much higher loss than what any vixen tamer lost (well last one lost nothing, as he still got this damn PET!).

The compensation for hangar owners was fair, as that brought them back into space travel business, what they originally paid for with buying the hangars.

Its up to MA to change things.
MA is aware that every change has consequences.
Sometimes they do compensations, if there is a serious disadvantage for a playergroup affected by the change.

Changes happen, and changs have to happen.
Some will lose due to changes others will win.

Without changes EU would become boring.

WOW....let me translate what u just post:
if a player is stupid enough to trust MA to be fair and act profesional and invest money in this game is his fault! MA screw players before and steal their peds and will do it again! nothing new! this is how this game is played, players trust MA and invest and MA robs them!
oki all good! now i understand that is players fault becose trust MA! thank you! i finaly understood!

Redacted...

Last edited:
Now no one wants a vixen cause most dont even go to Rocktopia.

Which means im out all kinds of ped and decay, the value is tied up in the pets which are now useless.
The money would have come back to me after I sold the vixens, now it will not.
Hopefully EVERYONE gets it now... No offense to anyone but a blind man could see how messed up this is to me and the people I sold them to, it made me look bad selling people what now is useless to them.

Thanks Again!

I feel a little sorry for you, that you got this issue due to a Rocktropia problem and I totally understand your frustration. Believe me, many players had problems becuase of issues with Rocktropia releases before (I was one of them :D). There's a reason why more people play on Calypso than on RT. It's always very risky to trust into RT content, for some it pays out well, for most it is a loss in PEDs.

However: I hope, you can recover from this.

KullXP Wow that's an investment fail. All I can say is that speculation over the said Vixens and political correctness have mustered argument back to the person (fat controller) on the end of the policy (loot) button.
Cheers

WOW....let me translate what u just post:
if a player is stupid enough to trust MA to be fair and act profesional and invest money in this game is his fault! MA screw players before and steal their peds and will do it again! nothing new! this is how this game is played, players trust MA and invest and MA robs them!
oki all good! now i understand that is players fault becose trust MA! thank you! i finaly understood!

Changing some gamemechanics, introduce new content, rebalance whatever item, is not robbing!

Actually the introduction of space was a really great idea!
Many like space how it is, still room for improvement.
Many don´t like it, because it is lootable PvP, well more would like it if there would be non-lootable routes and traninggrounds.

People invested into hangars and made profit befor space was introduced.
With introduction of space hangars became obsolete, but owners got PED from interplanetary TPing fee, while space was under construction.
Additionally hangar owners got a Starfinder ship to keep them in the business they originally paid for.

What people paid in MU for this hangars totally was up to them, and devaluation happens.
Some may be still in profit, others may have lost a lot, depends on time when they bought hangar, at what price and how intensive they used it to generate profits.

There is much more where people speculate with, taking a risk of loss or profit, thats how EU works.
Same as real world, operating a business can generate profit or loss.
Speculating with investments can generate profit or loss.

Those people that still don´t get that investment in EU is a risk investment, well fail.

Look at Terminator, that has been offered for sale not that long ago.
Atm its the absolute event winner, worth several 100k PED.
Someone buying it now can use it to win events and make real money out of it.
But EU improves, new weapons will come - buffs introduced that give fire rate advantage and what else.
Time will come, when Terminator isn´t event winner anymore.
Investor into it, is specualating to make profit out of it befor something else got introduced that drops terminator out of competition.
How much PED such investor is willing to risk is totally up to him.
Investors that offer less than what Stryker thinks this gun is worth, will not be able to buy it, as he simply will not sell for less.
If he keeps it to long, it may lose a lot of its value while he still got it.
Selling to early will result in lost profits from won events.

All is speculative!

My attitute to EU:
Every dime depsoited into EU is lost the moment I deposit it. Its payment for fun, I have in EU.
Its high risk speculation, if I invest into something in EU.

Everybody should be aware of this!

You cry out you have been robbed because you did fail specualtion.

If you buy any shares at wallstreet today, and it goes down by 90% over a few days due to some events happing that influence that share so extrem, is it wallstreet broker that robbed your, or was that your own fault trusting in that share ????

You should overthink what you are talking here, most of it is pure nonsense.

All items ingame belong to MA, and they can change anything at anytime.

If MA changes something for whatever reason it is there right, if some investor lose PED due to change, he should have known the risk.

Guess why I don´t buy any gun that exceeds MU above 2k PED ? It will be devalued over time.
Guess why I don´t buy any armor where full set exceeds 14k PED? It will be devalued over time.

That counts for many other things too!

New items will come, that make older items obsolete.
New LAs will come that devalue existing ones.
New mobs will come that devalue the DNA you installed at your LA.

and so on and so on and so on ....

There is nothing wrong with having progress in items, mobs and whatever.
Things have to change over time.

You can´t buy a brand new Porsche today (750k Euro from factory today), and believe it will be worth 750k € in 3-5 years :D

You get that ?

To some up your post, if you buy anything in EU chances are your going to lose your money...?

Good to know everything most likely will devalue cause they will keep making game changes that drop the price on everything.

CAUTION: After reading post above this is not a safe place to buy things anymore?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?42-Selling

To some up your post, if you buy anything in EU chances are your going to lose your money...?

no, buying anything in EU or real life, there is a CHANCE that you can come out worse off than you were before...

its life, Jim.

Good to know everything most likely will devalue cause they will keep making game changes that drop the price on everything.

CAUTION: After reading post above this is not a safe place to buy things anymore?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?42-Selling

Devaluatio of old things is a normal process we see all day in RL, much more dractic than in EU.
Old things get repalced with new improved things.

There is no SAFE investment, you can´t find that anywhere on the planet. Safety is an illusion!
There is only low risks and high risks.
Personally I consider EU a high risk investment, with potential of very high profit or extreme loss.

Its up to everybodys own what risk he want to take and how much money he is willing to risk.
Many old stylers here, took a way higher risk in the past than me ever will be willing to take.
For some it paid, others lost. Some still are here although they lost, others did quit.

As jqkill said, that is live !

Changing some gamemechanics, introduce new content, rebalance whatever item, is not robbing!

You get that ?

All you lame MA defenders try so virulent to spin this and make it players fault! Is how MA operate..had a tiket about some loot missing! Took them 1 year! In that time they give me like 5-6 reasons that it was not their fault-“u don’t belive that oki we give other reason..no good? How about this reason” after 1 YEAR they close it with no refund! It was just a few peds but it show how they operate and how much they respect the players!
We all know how progress works and how MU devaluate in time (in this game and in real life) but here is not the case! When I buy a porche with 750k$ I don’t expect to worth same after 3 years BUT when I buy if they say 350km/h I get 350km/h! they don’t deliver 200km/h after I pay for it! “You get that ?” if they deliver any less of a product then what I pay for THAT’S A SCAM! “You get that ?”
MA knew that vixen pet have so many issues but they release it anyway! They knew players will operate under the assumption that is exportable ( it say right there “exportable at levl 7”)! After 1 week while they cash in ALOT based on that assumption they changed it! WHY PLAYERS SHOULD TRUST THEM MORE? They may do same thing with mission galactica reward! By the time some1 finish they change the specifications! They give something less…or with any other item they will introduce!
Any1 in good faith and with 2 functional neurons know that what MA DID IS NOT RIGHT! all MA have to do is say they are sorry! “sorry was a mistake from us” and recompensate somehow players! Or let pets tamed before vu be exportable! That’s the right thing to do! Not send all u lame ass kissers to defend them!
And I lost nothing with this vixens or in this game! I do realy good  so don’t try to spin it that I rage cose I lost!
Is the principle! WHAT MA DID IS NOT RIGHT! Some say was on purpose so was a scam!

There isn't much decay in doing the Hacker missions and getting the vixens to spawn if you invest in Firewall armor.

I agree - it sucks to have a pet that is only spawnable on that planet... and where are the Manhattan Boyz pets??? It isn't fair to spawn only girl sex bots!!!

I would like to see Vixens be spawned on every planet EXCEPT Toulan... that would be more fair.

Info on Firewall armor on this page

I feel a little sorry for you, that you got this issue due to a Rocktropia problem and I totally understand your frustration. Believe me, many players had problems becuase of issues with Rocktropia releases before (I was one of them :D). There's a reason why more people play on Calypso than on RT. It's always very risky to trust into RT content, for some it pays out well, for most it is a loss in PEDs.

However: I hope, you can recover from this.

stop blaming just Rocktropia! is true that they have many issues but is not just their fault! MA HAVE FINAL DECISION! MA should have cleared all problems with Rocktropia and other PP's (toulan) before release the pet!

stop blaming just Rocktropia! is true that they have many issues but is not just their fault! MA HAVE FINAL DECISION! MA should have cleared all problems with Rocktropia and other PP's (toulan) before release the pet!

We're blaming Rt because that's who they say to take it up with if you message MA support. Tjey say RT were meant to code it unspawnable on other planets in the first place. If you really want to make a fuss message support as well and they'll say the same to you.

We're blaming Rt because that's who they say to take it up with if you message MA support. Tjey say RT were meant to code it unspawnable on other planets in the first place. If you really want to make a fuss message support as well and they'll say the same to you.
/.../ I asked support if the removal of restrictions to AG was a bug or a feature, they replyed its a bug. Does anyone at MA know what they are doing /.../
Smoke and mirrors... :smoke:

realy? stop being so naive! if they say go hang yourself u do it? like i said 1 milion time MA have final decision! considering that ALL IS WRONG IN GAME IS MA FAULT! their job is to be sure all in game works well (from writing right code to figure aut how a new item will affect the economy)! any of the PP's try to lure as many players as they can so may try to cheat (like RT did many times), but MA finaly decide what is introduced and how from what PP's propose!
if i am wrong about these feel free to counter me but with arguments! if i am right all of u stop being such pusys and lets force MA to realy work for their paychecks and pay for their mistakes! Finaly will result a much better game for us all!

<removed>

How certain are you that MA has to approve everything manually and where can I find this information?

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
realy? stop being so naive! if they say go hang yourself u do it? like i said 1 milion time MA have final decision! considering that ALL IS WRONG IN GAME IS MA FAULT! their job is to be sure all in game works well (from writing right code to figure aut how a new item will affect the economy)! any of the PP's try to lure as many players as they can so may try to cheat (like RT did many times), but MA finaly decide what is introduced and how from what PP's propose!
if i am wrong about these feel free to counter me but with arguments! if i am right all of u stop being such pusys and lets force MA to realy work for their paychecks and pay for their mistakes! Finaly will result a much better game for us all!

I'm curious what you think it is that the Planet Partners are responsible for, if MindArk is responsible for everything?
Or do you think the PPs have no responsibilities at all, other than to receive 1/2 the income?

Yep. This forum thought me to not reply to arguments that are being made. My remark was actually aimed at the way you express yourself.

How certain are you that MA has to approve everything manually and where can I find this information?

Regards
my english is not so good thats is true but my arguments are solid!MA job is to make sure that all works well! they did same on cyrene! after 3 month they realize that armor from arc badges was to good and screw up the economy! 3 MONTHS! they try to screw over players who already invested in badges by make it L! becose of the shitstorm finaly they let all who already start to get the armor!
ofcourse cyrene armor is OP for this levl and cost and ofcourse cyrene team wanted to be that way so players go to cyrene( cyrene was a dead planet before that arc badges chain..after that they have a good number of players!)! MA did a mistake cose did not realize how that armor will affect the crafters and other armors mu but was not right to try make players pay for their mistake! players fight back and all who start the chain before that moment got the armor set! same here with vixen pets! is not right to make players pay for their mistakes!

I'm curious what you think it is that the Planet Partners are responsible for, if MindArk is responsible for everything?
Or do you think the PPs have no responsibilities at all, other than to receive 1/2 the income?

Now comes the classic shit....

Because there are several companies in the game so now they take the trick, everyone blames the other and no one takes responsibility for anything.:wise:

No one can deny that the MA is not responsible for what may be in the game ( all types of items and gears ) and the loot "balance" and also the damige balance.

Last edited:

i dont say that PP's are not responsable! i just say MA have final decision! if RT cheat MA should be there and stop it! is not right to make players pay! recompensate players then MA make RT pay! maybe RT do it on purpose but MA job was to stop them and watch that all is right!

my english is not so good thats is true but my arguments are solid!MA job is to make sure that all works well! they did same on cyrene! after 3 month they realize that armor from arc badges was to good and screw up the economy! 3 MONTHS! they try to screw over players who already invested in badges by make it L! becose of the shitstorm finaly they let all who already start to get the armor!
ofcourse cyrene armor is OP for this levl and cost and ofcourse cyrene team wanted to be that way so players go to cyrene( cyrene was a dead planet before that arc badges chain..after that they have a good number of players!)! MA did a mistake cose did not realize how that armor will affect the crafters and other armors mu but was not right to try make players pay for their mistake! players fight back and all who start the chain before that moment got the armor set! same here with vixen pets! is not right to make players pay for their mistakes!

I was not complaining about your English, but the fact that when someone, respectfully, disagrees with you, you call them stuff like pussy.

i dont say that PP's are not responsable! i just say MA have final decision! if RT cheat MA should be there and stop it! is not right to make players pay! recompensate players then MA make RT pay! maybe RT do it on purpose but MA job was to stop them and watch that all is right!

So .. by that you're saying that Planet Partners have no direct responsibility to the players for their actions.

That - rather than expecting the Planet Partners to be competent at designing their own product, and simply integrating that into the platform - MindArk should retain sufficient staff to go over all the PP content with a fine tooth comb AND decide on any final balancing before any of the PP content is introduced (ie before they can realistically assess the actual effect on the universal ingame economy).
Real-world businesses can't even do that too well in the real-world economy (or they wouldn't have so many product failures).

From what I've heard, debugging the work of others can be much more work than designing/coding something from scratch.
In which case, why would MindArk bother having Planet Partners, if it would be easier (and presumably cheaper) to do all the work themselves and not have to share the income?

I was not complaining about your English, but the fact that when someone, respectfully, disagrees with you, you call them stuff like pussy.
ye bad choise of words :)! i meant that we should fight back!
i dont have a problem that some1 disagrees! but when we debate come with arguments not like that last post u made ( and was much worse then my "pussys") and Serica delete it!( i noticed that he delete all the posts that make MA or MA defenders look to bad)
all i try is to make MA to be fair and realy do what they are payed for! cose of this crap they made some friends of mine who wanted to start play and invest chage their mind! they wanted to buy a shop and try maybe a land area! when they sow that after a week they chaged an item after many players invested alot they got scared! "what if next patch my shop deed say i cant trade it? to risky"

Back