Low level robots Calypso

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hello all,

Where can i find low level robots?
I found some at the beginner mission at icarus and also generation 1 to 3 a bit further north(very low spawn here) but that's about it.
Looking here, http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mob

I would like to hunt the Akbal one, the Attacker one, the Defender one and Droke.
I seen some Droke at icarus but is there more?

I Found plenty of higher levels 8 to like 24 but those are way to strong for this beginner here.:rolleyes:
Is this page above up to date because i did go to some of the coordinations but did not find what i was looking for and are the robots mission still on going?

Do i need to hunt higher ones since my skill level are higher now or can i keep hunting the lower ones and still have the same progress on my skills:confused:
Any info is good, mission or coordinations:yay:

Btw, i play for the fun and the reason i want to hunt bots is simple because of my rl background.;)

Mant thanks in advance for any help on this.
Cheers

Hello all,

Where can i find low level robots?
I found some at the beginner mission at icarus and also generation 1 to 3 a bit further north(very low spawn here) but that's about it.
Looking here, http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mob

I would like to hunt the Akbal one, the Attacker one, the Defender one and Droke.
I seen some Droke at icarus but is there more?

I Found plenty of higher levels 8 to like 24 but those are way to strong for this beginner here.:rolleyes:
Is this page above up to date because i did go to some of the coordinations but did not find what i was looking for and are the robots mission still on going?

Do i need to hunt higher ones since my skill level are higher now or can i keep hunting the lower ones and still have the same progress on my skills:confused:
Any info is good, mission or coordinations:yay:

Btw, i play for the fun and the reason i want to hunt bots is simple because of my rl background.;)

Mant thanks in advance for any help on this.
Cheers

Hi and welcome. Akbal is an instance so you wont find those bots anywhere else. There are loads of places with small bots on calypso, you just have to explore a little ;)
A tip is to look for big red and black spikey balls in the sky. That is a robot ship just hanging there and there should be some kind of robot spawn under and around it.

attackers are only in lootabe pvp as far as i know.
low drones by camp phoenix
lower proto drones near halfmoon bay

Hi and welcome. Akbal is an instance so you wont find those bots anywhere else. There are loads of places with small bots on calypso, you just have to explore a little ;)
A tip is to look for big red and black spikey balls in the sky. That is a robot ship just hanging there and there should be some kind of robot spawn under and around it.

I stopped by Jurra Plateau the other day to kill some small Troxies and got turned around and ran in the wrong direction and then noticed one of those red and black balls in the sky and saw some small drones. That's when I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

I stopped by Jurra Plateau the other day to kill some small Troxies and got turned around and ran in the wrong direction and then noticed one of those red and black balls in the sky and saw some small drones. That's when I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

hahaha :laugh:

Good spawns of small drones north of Jason if I remember correctly

Any particular reason for it? Way more monsters in general are melee (so evade is more useful than dodge), lots of robots (although I think they were more plentiful at midbie level than beginner) with similar loots that don't shoot, and a impact armor/plate setup far more useful, eco, and cheaper to beginners (fighting level 1-3 mobs) than a penetration/burn/etc. setup.

If you are planning on building a character for PVP, it's probably easier to build up vs melee mobs first then do a lot of bots very quickly later. I know a few people who went that route.

Hello all,

... and the reason i want to hunt bots is simple because of my rl background.;) ...
Cheers

Were you bullied by bots in rl?

Thanks for your reply.:)

Yes, i've seen those black spikey balls a few times but the bots where level 8 or more and at this moment i can't hunt those yet.:tongue2:
Cheers

attackers are only in lootabe pvp as far as i know.
low drones by camp phoenix
lower proto drones near halfmoon bay

I see, been to phoenix today just up north where the crater lies and what can i say.:cool:
Lost and lots of bots but way to high their levels.:laugh:
I've seen levels from like 21 to 278 :jawdrop: that was crazy man.lol
Haven't seen any lower levels though.

"lower proto drones near halfmoon bay" i'll look it up next time i'm in game.

Btw, the npc's at phoenix "Darren Lars"won't talk and that was also the same at Fort troy.
All the npc's and terminals there about iron mission are in sleep mode, how come?
Has those missions been removed?

Cheers

Last edited:
Good spawns of small drones north of Jason if I remember correctly

Thanks for your answer.:)

Yes, you are correct but they are level 8 and above and that's still to much for me to handle now.:(
I tried it a few times but end up death and all crooked on the ground.lol
Cheers

Any particular reason for it? Way more monsters in general are melee (so evade is more useful than dodge), lots of robots (although I think they were more plentiful at midbie level than beginner) with similar loots that don't shoot, and a impact armor/plate setup far more useful, eco, and cheaper to beginners (fighting level 1-3 mobs) than a penetration/burn/etc. setup.

If you are planning on building a character for PVP, it's probably easier to build up vs melee mobs first then do a lot of bots very quickly later. I know a few people who went that route.

No pvp, i've never like games based on that.
I'm playing is to just relax and enjoy the game and how can i relax if i know some else is hunting me.lol
Got enough stress in rl as it is and i certainly don't need that in game as well.;)

That is why i do like this game since the Calypso world is very large and gives one a lot of freedom to hunt/mine as one like.
And for those that like pvp there's the specific spots which is a good balance.;)

I have a mechanical engineering background so that's why i like to hunt robots.:cool::tongue2:

About the armor, high penetration gear is way more expensive just like you wrote.
I got a complete Ghost set which i find very nice and pretty good except for it's penetration which is 1 if i remember correctly.
But for now i'm using a set out of those starters packages.;)
Cheers

Thanks for that info.:)

Will check it out.:D:cool:

Hope they are small enough those drones.:silly2:
Cheers

Small Drones L1-L3 [75831, 80517, 124]
My Droka Spot seem to be replaced with small Legionnaire now, so can't help you with that one atm.

Lol, check my reply to Magix. ;)
Cheers

Ahh, I see. Well, I know you said Caly, but if you want some low level robots you may want to check out planet Cyrene for their Scout Bots: http://cyrenesecrets.com/scout-bots/

And then there's always puny Vixen androids (which look like human female strippers, fyi) on Rocktropia at Club Neverdie: 10 - 50 hp and no armor needed to hunt them.

Anyway, Good Luck, Have Fun!

East of Billy's, but I think they are fake ones and drop puny loot.

Ghost is possibly one of the most expensive armors to use, decay-wise. Once I tried getting some easy decay during a robot invasion and just fap'd while getting hit by a swarm of bots using ghost. I think I only did it for like half an hour at most but repair was something insane, like 60 ped. Vigilante is not much better. In the end, I mainly avoided bots that shot and focused on those that used melee and stuck to grem/jag + 5b.

the reason i want to hunt bots is simple because of my rl background.;)

Yes, Sarah Connor, we understand :yup:

As for armor, check out Mah'ketta. I've replaced my vigi with it and think it's the best low-level bot armor, most protection for least money (Entropedia's Armor Adviser seems to agree, placing it as #1 in any chart concerning low-level pen/burn mobs). The only downside is that it makes you look like a lobster wearing an arabian tent on its head, but I guess it's an acceptable trade-off.

small drokas are east of minopolis around [87043, 84923, 288]

As for armor, check out Mah'ketta. I've replaced my vigi with it and think it's the best low-level bot armor, most protection for least money (Entropedia's Armor Adviser seems to agree, placing it as #1 in any chart concerning low-level pen/burn mobs). The only downside is that it makes you look like a lobster wearing an arabian tent on its head, but I guess it's an acceptable trade-off.

Great stats, but WTF where they thinking when they designed this abortion of a set of armor :rolleyes:

Where can I get a set? :laugh:

Small Drones L1-L3 [75831, 80517, 124]
My Droka Spot seem to be replaced with small Legionnaire now, so can't help you with that one atm.

The small drones spot noted.
Cheers

Ahh, I see. Well, I know you said Caly, but if you want some low level robots you may want to check out planet Cyrene for their Scout Bots: http://cyrenesecrets.com/scout-bots/

And then there's always puny Vixen androids (which look like human female strippers, fyi) on Rocktropia at Club Neverdie: 10 - 50 hp and no armor needed to hunt them.

Anyway, Good Luck, Have Fun!

Thanks for your info.:)

Lol, bots like human female strippers and being hunted without armos. Okeee,lol
Do they drop any loot or do you have to drop some ped's.:laugh::tongue2:

So Cyrene and Rocktropia it is so is there like specific place where i need to in Caly get into space?
Like Athene spaceport maybe or do i just buy some trusters and get flying?

Cheers

East of Billy's, but I think they are fake ones and drop puny loot.

Thanks for the info, i'll check it out.:)
Even if they are fake as long i can get my skills to progress i'll be happy.
Cheers

Ghost is possibly one of the most expensive armors to use, decay-wise. Once I tried getting some easy decay during a robot invasion and just fap'd while getting hit by a swarm of bots using ghost. I think I only did it for like half an hour at most but repair was something insane, like 60 ped. Vigilante is not much better. In the end, I mainly avoided bots that shot and focused on those that used melee and stuck to grem/jag + 5b.

Yep, bots/mobs that shoot tend to do a lot of damage to the Ghost.:(
Is there a good UL armor set in Entropia, just asking so i can look it up in the action.
I also have a L martial set which is a nice red one with pretty good penetration specs but it is a L so i'm saving it when i get higher skill so i can use it on higher bots/mobs.:cool:
Cheers

I've read something in the news on a hype about a Sarah Connor tweet but it's about a sad issue that happend in a Volkswagen factory.

But i get your point which is funny.lol

LOL, a lobster wearing an arabian tent on its head that is some funny reading.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I think i'll pass because even though i would like a armor set with good specs it will be in front of my eyes all the time and i can't have that.lol
You got to spoil them eyes to you know.:D:D:D
Atm i'm using a set from the 3rd starters package which does the job pretty good so for the low Bots/Mobs it's perfect and it fits very nice as goes for the Ghost and the Martial one.:cool:

Cheers

small drokas are east of minopolis around [87043, 84923, 288]

Thanks for your info on this, it's noted and i'll check a.s.a.p.;)
Cheers

Ghost works well on Bristlehogs because of the electric protection. Granted, they are no bots, but do give a good opportunity to level up your dodge skill.
Bristles are also not too aggro, so you don't get swarmed too quickly.

The other Sarah Connor, which perfectly sets the background for the anti-bots crusade :)

Yes she does.;)lol
I've seen all of the Terminator movies except for Arnold latest one which i need to watch.:yay:

Here's what i found out while flying around Caly,

There are plenty of bots out there especially high level ones.
But for the near future the 3 best spots for me once i get a bit higher skills are these,

1 - South east of Eurus ---> Valley full of Generators level 8,9 & 10. :D
2 - Jason Center ---> Valley full of Drones level 8,9 & 10. :D
3 - My favorite one, Minopolis ---> Valley full of Defenders & Droke levels 14 and above.:jawdrop::eyecrazy::wtg:

So yeh, time to get going with leveling since i can not hunt the level 8 ones.lol
I did try to hunt some but the damage i'm doing them bots is almost nothing so that's not a eco friendly hunt.

Btw, can someone tell me where to find the armor guide npc's?
Found a few but they only talk about 3 things(like the trade machine and stuff) but nothing on best armor for best bots?
Last one, when someone eats those skill chip implants is it for a unlimited time or do you need to keep eating them as they decay to keep that level high?

Many thanks for the help on this.:)
Cheers

Back