Screenshot didn't work but the chat log caught it:

Glamor Unlocked! :yay:

glamorunlockpcf.jpg

glamorbar.jpg

Gratz on the Unlock.

Sweet :D

Now you can say you are glamorous?! :)

Grats Nadie :)

I'm guessing you did that with Level 70 Tailor?

Grats Nadie :)

I'm guessing you did that with Level 70 Tailor?

Thank you :)

It seems Level 65 Tailor was the magic number

gz,i didnt even knew it existed :)

Thank you :)

Good to know, we don't seem to have much data about Glamor either on Entropedia or in Jdegre's tools.

Gratz Nadie... impressive achievement! :)

Good to know, we don't seem to have much data about Glamor either on Entropedia or in Jdegre's tools.

yeah, currently the Tailor profession does not list Glamor as contributing skill, and on top of that, the current skill breakdown of Tailor adds up to 100%, so that must be wrong.

i'll see if I can get some data to nail down this profession once and for all...

Gratz Nadie... impressive achievement! :)

yeah, currently the Tailor profession does not list Glamor as contributing skill, and on top of that, the current skill breakdown of Tailor adds up to 100%, so that must be wrong.

i'll see if I can get some data to nail down this profession once and for all...

From a quick glance at chipping optimiser it looks like you weren't sure about the level required to unlock it either. Entropedia says 70 Colorer which must be wrong. I would assume Colorer still unlocks it but at level 65.

My guess would be that it contributes to, and is therefore unlocked by, Tailor, Colorer, Material Manufacturer and Material Designer. Since Nadie does all of those things, it shouldn't take her long to find out :)

Could also be a possible contributor to Hair Stylist, Body Sculptor, Face Sculptor.

From a quick glance at chipping optimiser it looks like you weren't sure about the level required to unlock it either. Entropedia says 70 Colorer which must be wrong. I would assume Colorer still unlocks it but at level 65.

My guess would be that it contributes to, and is therefore unlocked by, Tailor, Colorer, Material Manufacturer and Material Designer. Since Nadie does all of those things, it shouldn't take her long to find out :)

Could also be a possible contributor to Hair Stylist, Body Sculptor, Face Sculptor.

yeap, that's correct.. i had no clue about the unlock level, but someone must have told me that it was not at level 70 Colorer, and that's why i did not put it in the unlock info for Colorer, in the Optimizer.

the current skills for Colorer only add up to 98%, so that's another profession with missing info, either wrong % contribution of some skills, or entirely missing skills.

Awesome achievement! :yup:

Big GZ

Nice one :D Im glad for you Nadie!

Cogratulations:yay:

You looked "Glamorous" to me, from the first time I noticed your presence on Quarry, some years ago as a noobie :laugh:
So no surprise here!

GRATS

First, big gratz :)
Second, that means this unlock is not totally crazy like getting lvl 70 coloring.
Damn, that means my last publicly known skill is within (still expensive) reach...

GZ on the unlock ;)

Congratz Nadie on the Glamor unlock! (insert glamor emoji here).

Big Gratz Nadie very nice unlock :eyecrazy::yay:

Wow gratz on that miss Glamorous :D

Congratulations!

:yup:

Nice work there! I might need your services sometime :)

Thank you all for the comments, gz's and +reps :D

It seems to contribute to Tailor, Colourer and Material Designer but not Material Manufacturer. Info is all ready to send to jdegre :)

It seems to contribute to Tailor, Colourer and Material Designer but not Material Manufacturer. Info is all ready to send to jdegre :)

for tailor profession, looks like Industrialist contributes 4% instead of the old figure I had (6%), and the remaining 2% goes to Glamor.

thanks a lot nadie, for the data

Back