Trollers going wild

Status
Those who caught cheating ingame have broken the trust of the EU gamer, not the one who exposed the cheating.

All the video shows is someone from WSS hacking a website and disseminating personal info. WTF are you talking about?

Couple points.. his home page is .ca. . But doesn't sound canadian.. he has a Russian accent. Anyone else pick that up?

why you so mad ? maybe because u saw your email in that video, or i dont understand this offence of WSS :D

My email was NEVER in that video. I never went to that site. For you to even make up that bullshit is the lowest piece of shit thing I have ever seen anyone do in this forum.

FFS, I am mad that they tried to make me look like the hacker! And I am mad that your soc stands by and allows me to be framed for it.

Read between the lines since it is obviously fake video:
1) the video is advert of the bot (main reason).
2) the video is suposed to harm reputation of Taco (since it is obviously not him).
3) the video is suposed provoke (success!) and to harm reputation of Rocky and others mentioned there.

On a side note (the advert part worked on me) - i googled and watched some videos with the bot beeing used (as advert) and it is one crapy programming job. Seriously 2/10 from me.

Falagor
:bandit:

All what i expect from all this drama, that MA solve bot using or maube they dont care... anyway more posts= more ppl see this, who know maybe more interesting video will come.
About taco, yes it can change his reputation, but in this case i would say thank you taco for making this game more fair (you deserve medal for this). Rly i like that guy who did this tac or not taco, wss or not wss...

All the video shows is someone from WSS hacking a website and disseminating personal info. WTF are you talking about?

1st of all I don't see who is exposing the info.

The video isn't about showing off hacking skills, the video is about 300 people cheating ingame.

You say it's not you, but you can say for sure it is WSS :scratch2:

It's not because you feel falsely accused, that you can start falsely accusing other ppl.

I see Joda and Linzey reading this all day... you really aren't going to stop WSS from insinuating this is me that made the video?

I expect most of your soc to lie and do nothing, but not you two...

You say it's not you, but you can say for sure it is WSS :scratch2:

A few minutes after this video went live on youtube, WSS members instantly began linking it to other players in game. I have screenshots of the WSS players linking this video. MA does too now, and when they compare the time the video was uploaded to youtube, with the time that WSS started linking the youtube link other players in game, it makes it very clear that WSS was behind this.

You need to stop talking BS and all of you in WSS need to make sure the guilty parties make a clear retraction of their attempt to frame me for a criminal act. And you better do it before I add all the new evidence against WSS to my support case.

Listen, someone from WSS tried to make it look like I was the one hacking this website.

That is a criminal act.

I had no idea that website even existed, anyone that knows me knows I don't know shit about computers, and everyone sure as fuck knows that isn't my voice. So why is it OK with you and your soc for one of you to commit a crime and blame it on an innocent person?

We all know it is WSS that caused this.

So, why aren't you doing something about it? Make a soc statement that the man in the video is NOT me...ffs, do something! Trolling me is one thing. Making me look like a criminal is an entirely different thing. Even my friend Manique (whose name was added to make it look even more like I was the one hacking), even he, who is a master troll, thinks you went way past the line with this action.

You have broken the law. And you have broken the trust of every EU gamer.

You all made me sick. And from the 100's of friends I talked to, WSS made most of this game sick by seeing them try to frame me. You have no idea how much you have just hurt yourself.

I have no idea what this website does, nor do I care...I ONLY care about the fact that you have put my name on a video hacking and disseminating personal info that could cause massive RL harm to others. For WSS to stand by and allow me, a fellow player, to be framed for a criminal act is unforgivable!

I live in International Waters and theres NO rules over there!

A few minutes after this video went live on youtube, WSS members instantly began linking it to other players in game. I have screenshots of the WSS players linking this video. MA does too now, and when they compare the time the video was uploaded to youtube, with the time that WSS started linking the youtube link other players in game, it makes it very clear that WSS was behind this.

You need to stop talking BS and all of you in WSS need to make sure the guilty parties make a clear retraction of their attempt to frame me for a criminal act. And you better do it before I add all the new evidence against WSS to my support case.

WSS have no obligation to do anything. I have no idea who made this video, and there has been no talk in society to make a video like this.

Same as some random guy in Entropy/AoE/whatever has no obligation to do anything about botters/trappers etc. Each individual will have to answer to their own actions, simple as that.

I live in International Waters and theres NO rules over there!

They have internet supliers on International Waters? :)

Falagor

Bump Taco, Bump im so happy that more ppl will see this and video, i would proud if someone of WSS do this and show to ppl how 300 boting,sad if its not you that guy :) and those boters should start to afraid, maybe even we will see sell out threads :D

What's really gonna spinn this plot around is when the "hacker"
that made this bot, realizes he has been hacked himself. Stay tuned.

Apparently is way more important for you who made the video than 300 ppl cheating ingame???

Imo only a guilty person wants to divert the blame.

I guess all non-cheaters are happy that cheaters are exposed, only the cheaters are getting mad about being exposed.

Apparently is way more important for you who made the video than 300 ppl cheating ingame???

I guess all non-cheaters are happy that cheaters are exposed, only the cheaters are getting mad about getting exposed.

Doom i think the programmer of Entropia Raider/ aka Bot mode is from same country then TacoTuesday and will go to court to process him for hacking his website :D

Kinda sad that a serious matter like this is turned into a silly school fight and finger pointing! And I think it's sad nobody sees the big picture here! Both the one accused on botting and those who is getting accused of exposiving it!
This as nothing to do with special ppl or socs but all of us

how u think they have GPS to navigate?

Ah true - but then you are using some country sattelites - most likely US. Unless you are rich enough to launch enough (21?) of them and have your own GPS system ;).

Falagor

WSS have no obligation to do anything. I have no idea who made this video, and there has been no talk in society to make a video like this.

Same as some random guy in Entropy/AoE/whatever has no obligation to do anything about botters/trappers etc. Each individual will have to answer to their own actions, simple as that.

You are mistaken. MA has the screenshots, I cannot post them here because of forum rules, but they show pm's from WSS players to people in game that are my friends. WSS was linking the video right after it was uploaded to youtube. MA will see that clearly in the chat logs. Maybe they didn't tell YOU about it...but they definitely did it.

I know it wasn't ALL of WSS, but so far, none of you are stepping up to retract the fraudulent statements in the video, so afaic, you are all guilty.

Didn't even know that a bot was available to this game, fucking botters.

What suprises me the most is that i dont understand why the video maker refers to himself as Taco tuesday when it clearly doesn't sound as him at all, everyone that have watched Taco stream before knows this isn't him who made the video.

Doom i think the programmer of Entropia Raider/ aka Bot mode is from same country then TacoTuesday and will go to court to process him for hacking his website :D

So you think it is funny that your soc has tried to frame me and you hope that I get prosecuted for this?

My god, how the mighty have fallen....

:popcorn:

be careful taco, it is illegal to hack sites in most countries...:yup:

Last edited:
So you think it is funny that your soc has tried to frame me and you hope that I get prosecuted for this?

in your logic the only one guy should be baned that one who said "im taco" :D in that video, other 300 not guilty :D
trololo

No the guy that posted video cleared said to you that he can get the user name he wants if youtube allows and his real ID is just concern to Youtube staff. If he did anythink illegal that i dont believe, database had public access, is ur concern if the site where u register ur email is safe or not.

Ur real problem should be in this Youtube channel:
[REMOVED LINK]

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a unique print that points to Kestukas (he's not playing anymore so safe to say his name, right?)

All that: set homepage to google.ca, create new windows user especially for this are for nothing

Did I mention the accent? I'm sure that the dude can be identified 100% if legal matters are to be taken.

I guess all non-cheaters are happy that cheaters are exposed, only the cheaters are getting mad about being exposed.

There is problem though on your logic:
1) i have NOT seen ANY names other than on blue cloud stating names - this is no proof (anyone can paste that to any video).
2) Taco says nothing about if he is against boting or not - he is defending his identity from beeing stolen by someone else and abused.
3) since the video is FAKE - i highly doubt most part there is valid and trustfull. And guy browsing some database can be browsing his OWN database and show there whatever he wants. And to be honest i think i will download Postgress and try to connect to that database on video just to verify if its true.

I hope anyone with part of brain can see and understand this too.

----

My observation:
i think person who created video knows very well how Taco reacts emotionally (with rage) to provocation and will for sure not let this go easily - so he used his identity on purpose.

Falagor

There is problem though on your logic:
1) i have NOT seen ANY names other than on blue cloud stating names - this is no proof (anyone can paste that to any video).
2) Taco says nothing about if he is against boting or not - he is defending his identity from beeing stolen by someone else and abused.
3) since the video is FAKE - i highly doubt most part there is valid and trustfull. And guy browsing some database can be browsing his OWN database and show there whatever he wants. And to be honest i think i will download Postgress and try to connect to that database on video just to verify if its true.

I hope anyone with part of brain can see and understand this too.

----

My observation:
i think person who created video knows vere well how Taco reacts emotionally (with rage) to provocation and will for sure not let this go easily - so he used his identity on purpose.

Falagor

I don't need logic, I have truth:
Your point 1 & 3 are dismiss-able since the CREATOR of the cheat software already confirmed that it is true and the video is NOT FAKE!
He said he's mad that his clients they personal info is exposed while he was trying to make an honest business....

Quote 1 from facebook:
P*** P******: Not really pissed about my info being released, I never tried to hide it. I'm pissed because this genius violated the privacy of hundreds of other people.

Quote 2 from youtube:
Entropia Raider 18 hours ago
24:30 - I do know that. These screenshots were uploaded to be publicly posted on a certain forum, regarding screenshot capture on large resolutions. There's a lot more you still have no clue about.

Impressive work, although you are most likely delusional given that you can see all the data the bot stores and yet you still claim it's a keylogger.

Even though you said the video was supposed to be informational, you still 'hacked' into a database and leaked private information, this is more than enough to have the video taken down and have legal steps taken against you.

The project is public, the forums are public, you are more than welcome to use LiveZilla to have a live chat with me personally if you have any questions or concerns regarding the information collecting.

You don't have to be an asshole to 300+ users by leaking their information, what the hell is wrong with you. One can't even run an honest business here.

I have downloaded the video, I will censor the sensitive data, reupload it and post it along with my comments on the forums. You are more than welcome to come and have a discussion.

-C

Status
Back