Trollers going wild

Status
No the guy that posted video cleared said to you that he can get the user name he wants if youtube allows and his real ID is just concern to Youtube staff. If he did anythink illegal that i dont believe, database had public access, is ur concern if the site where u register ur email is safe or not.

Ur real problem should be in this Youtube channel:
[REMOVED LINK]

in your logic the only one guy should be baned that one who said "im taco" :D in that video, other 300 not guilty :D
trololo

I never heard of this site until today...why should it concern me? I agree that bots are bad, and I have reported them and made videos on you tube of people I thought were botting. In the end, MA does nothing and they let people bot.. like your uber hunters and healers in WSS...however, trust me botting is much less of a concern to me right now than clearing my name of the federal fucking crime that WSS is implying I committed.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is problem though on your logic:
1) i have NOT seen ANY names other than on blue cloud stating names - this is no proof (anyone can paste that to any video).
2) Taco says nothing about if he is against boting or not - he is defending his identity from beeing stolen by someone else and abused.
3) since the video is FAKE - i highly doubt most part there is valid and trustfull. And guy browsing some database can be browsing his OWN database and show there whatever he wants. And to be honest i think i will download Postgress and try to connect to that database on video just to verify if its true.

I hope anyone with part of brain can see and understand this too.

----

My observation:
i think person who created video knows very well how Taco reacts emotionally (with rage) to provocation and will for sure not let this go easily - so he used his identity on purpose.

Falagor
:bandit:

U dont know but the programmer from entropia raider admit that u could access site database.

I don't need logic, I have truth:
Your point 1 & 3 are dismiss-able since the CREATOR of the cheat software already confirmed that it is true and the video is NOT FAKE!
He said he's mad that his clients they personal info is exposed while he was trying to make an honest business....

Where can i find this info...?

Falagor

I never heard of this site until today...why should it concern me? I agree that bots are bad, and I have reported them and made videos on you tube of people I thought were botting. In the end, MA does nothing and they let people bot.. like your uber hunters and healers in WSS...however, trust me botting is much less of a concern to me right now than clearing my name of the federal fucking crime that WSS is implying I committed.

Are you saying that all anti-virus companies are out of the law?

Identity theft is ;). But i know - nothing can be proven in court since even i can make Taco Tuesday2 account on youtube and pretend to be Taco who likes tuesdays and nothing will be done by anyone.

Falagor

I dont know wtf that means...or what point you are trying to make...

Are you saying it is OK to impersonate me as to being the one that hacked a website and disseminated private info?

Fact is that over 300 ppl are using that program and I may not be good at math but not all of them is in aoe or wss! And yes one of the creator of the bot has raged today on Facebook about how his clients privacy was exposed!! So fact is that the bot existing but who is using it will be an maybe matter! So question is how will MA stop it that's what matters here if you ask me

I dont know wtf that means...or what point you are trying to make...

Are you saying it is OK to impersonate me as to being the one that hacked a website and disseminated private info?

For me the video shows info took by a key-log (considered malware by many anti-virus), thats how they check if apps are trustfully or not. You are trying to pull this discussion to other point of view but with me that is just BS.
What i care is about the game represented by this forum and what it is becoming!

Fact is that over 300 ppl are using that program and I may not be good at math but not all of them is in aoe or wss! And yes one of the creator of the bot has raged today on Facebook about how his clients privacy was exposed!! So fact is that the bot existing but who is using it will be an maybe matter! So question is how will MA stop it that's what matters here if you ask me

Then they have a lot of work ahead, since we all know of hundreds of other bots in this game running every day at sweat camps, and at auction, and dropping probes, and revive skilling, and autohealing WSS hunters and the list goes on forever.

I can't believe you take more offense to the bots that you do a player being framed for a federal crime that he did not commit.

Wow WSS, I guess you have one supporter here...wtg. The rest of the game finds what you did utterly appalling and disgusting.

Anyways, I am done reading this shit...I am going to log in and have some fun and ATH right up WSS's ass.

Omg taco i take no sides here! But sorry to say eu ain't only about aoe and wss! And ofc I think it's more important too look at the actually problem here then taking videos and soc vendettas seriously!

Then they have a lot of work ahead, since we all know of hundreds of other bots in this game running every day at sweat camps, and at auction, and dropping probes, and revive skilling, and autohealing WSS hunters and the list goes on forever.

I can't believe you take more offense to the bots that you do a player being framed for a federal crime that he did not commit.

Wow WSS, I guess you have one supporter here...wtg. The rest of the game finds what you did utterly appalling and disgusting.

Anyways, I am done reading this shit...I am going to log in and have some fun and ATH right up WSS's ass.

If you didn't make the video fine, if you made the video also fine. I don't care who made it.

You make it personal and nothing to do about sides. stop try to divert it away from what is really happening here.

But it seems you are awfully good informed about ingame bots? :eyecrazy:
I'm playing for almost 10 years, and the only automation I know and use if the ingame auto use tool and autocraft function.

You just seem too anxious to go off topic...

I(...)

Quote 1 from facebook:
P*** P******: Not really pissed about my info being released, I never tried to hide it. I'm pissed because this genius violated the privacy of hundreds of other people.

Quote 2 from youtube:
Entropia Raider 18 hours ago
24:30 - I do know that. These screenshots were uploaded to be publicly posted on a certain forum, regarding screenshot capture on large resolutions. There's a lot more you still have no clue about.

Impressive work, although you are most likely delusional given that you can see all the data the bot stores and yet you still claim it's a keylogger.

Even though you said the video was supposed to be informational, you still 'hacked' into a database and leaked private information, this is more than enough to have the video taken down and have legal steps taken against you.

The project is public, the forums are public, you are more than welcome to use LiveZilla to have a live chat with me personally if you have any questions or concerns regarding the information collecting.

You don't have to be an asshole to 300+ users by leaking their information, what the hell is wrong with you. One can't even run an honest business here.

I have downloaded the video, I will censor the sensitive data, reupload it and post it along with my comments on the forums. You are more than welcome to come and have a discussion.

-C

Ok.

Then i hope everyone involved has already reported this to MA (i know i will in a sec) for investigation.

Either way:
1) I agree that more bumping this will help vs botters.
2) I still think its not good that Taco name was used in all of this (and i still think he was choosen not randomly).
3) i still have not seen anything claiming people mentioned in blue cloud were using the bot...

Falagor

its trolling thread right ? :)
i see what taco is trying to say:
fuck those 300 boters, but using taco name is federal crime :D and all wss to jail !!

Ok.

Then i hope everyone involved has already reported this to MA (i know i will in a sec) for investigation.

Either way:
1) I agree that more bumping this will help vs botters.
2) I still think its not good that Taco name was used in all of this (and i still think he was choosen not randomly).
3) i still have not seen anything claiming people mentioned in blue cloud were using the bot...

Falagor

Hey, somebody NOT jumping to conclusions and believing everything they see...

Are the names mentioned in the blue popup thing seen anywhere else, particularly in the could-be-fake database "hacking"?

Hey, somebody NOT jumping to conclusions and believing everything they see...

Are the names mentioned in the blue popup thing seen anywhere else, particularly in the could-be-fake database "hacking"?

I could assume that the person of the video made a more extensive version of the database view and an export that has been send to MA.

For me personally I don't need to know who, I do care that MA will take action and keep the game as cheat-free as possible.

If you didn't make the video fine, if you made the video also fine. I don't care who made it.

You make it personal and nothing to do about sides. stop try to divert it away from what is really happening here.

But it seems you are awfully good informed about ingame bots? :eyecrazy:
I'm playing for almost 10 years, and the only automation I know and use if the ingame auto use tool and autocraft function.

You just seem too anxious to go off topic...

its trolling thread right ? :)
i see what taco is trying to say:
fuck those 300 boters, but using taco name is federal crime :D and all wss to jail !!

Nice try. I know about bots existing because I read forums. I never ran one, and am NOT "anxious to get off the subject".

I agree bots are bad, but for this ONE day, my concern was on something that mattered much more to me...and that was WSS trying to disparage my name. That does NOT make me a botter, or mean that I think botting is ok.

The rest of the time I fight against bots just as much as you two do...do you Doom or Nox, have videos on youtube exposing botters? NO...you dont. I do... Sorry if for one day my attention is on a more important issue.

You both look more childish every time you talk.

Sorry taco but didn't even think of you when I saw that video until you pointed it out yourself

Sorry taco but didn't even think of you when I saw that video until you pointed it out yourself

omg how u dared ? :D u didnt see taco, VIP ?
troling :)

I could assume that the person of the video made a more extensive version of the database view and an export that has been send to MA.

For me personally I don't need to know who, I do care that MA will take action and keep the game as cheat-free as possible.

Then they need to have your whole soc arrested.

Last edited:

You didnt think of it because you don't know me.

So the hundreds or thousands of others that DO know of me well were supposed to be blind too, to their attempt to frame me for this hack?

To the rest of the game, it was obvious as hell that they were trying to make me look like the person exposing the info in the video. And yes it is important to me to clarify that and hold them responsible.

Then they need to have our whole soc arrested. Fucking criminals.

Neah, the cheaters won't arrested, worse case scenario is account banned after investigation I think.
You're overreacting, I'm sure you'll have some friends ingame left after this is over.

Well don't count those ppl that do know you as stupid so ofc they knew it wasn't you!

Neah, the cheaters won't arrested, worse case scenario is account banned after investigation I think.
You're overreacting, I'm sure you'll have some friends ingame left after this is over.

ROFL :rofl:

You didnt think of it because you don't know me.

So the hundreds or thousands of others DO know of me well were supposed to be blind too, to their attempt to frame me for this hack?

yes i dont know u and u dont know me, but u call all wss cheaters, criminals, but when we talking about database with cheaters u start to ignore it
strange logic, i think its enought for you to defend saying that its not you and those who know your voice will believe, but here.... here is a thread about TACO right not about bots ?

yes i dont know u and u dont know me, but u call all wss cheaters, criminals, but when we talking about database with cheaters u start to ignore it
strange logic, i think its enought for you to defend saying that its not you and those who know your voice will believe, but here.... here is a thread about TACO right not about bots ?

Until you admit it was not me in the video that your soc uploaded and linked, then yes it is about me.

That is not my quote, you are editing my quote to change what I wrote and meant. LMAO you guys seriously slink lower and lower!

I took out the "fucking criminals" part, because I thought it was too presumptive, I know only a few of you were actual criminals today with this fraud.

But YOU romoved the "y" from "your" and that is a cheap, pansy-assed thing to do.

Until you admit it was not me in the video that your soc uploaded and linked, then yes it is about me.

I cant affirm if u created a second account or not and i will not lie about that, sorry.

Omfg this ain't about you taco! It's about a site that makes bots! So why do you keep making about you? I thought I had an attention need but damn I'm beat here

I cant affirm if u created a second account or not and i will not lie about that, sorry.

Keep reaching for straws...

This is what a sinking ship looks like, people!

Status
Back