Trollers going wild

Status
he trying to make ppl dont read this tread :D is he hiding/covering something ? :DD

Omfg this ain't about you taco! It's about a site that makes bots! So why do you keep making about you? I thought I had an attention need but damn I'm beat here

Really, then maybe the people trying to bring attention to the bot issue shouldn't try to frame innocent fucking people!

Holy shit, you think I am supposed to keep quiet about it????

This is more dramatic then a bus full of drags going to a wig sale!

he trying to make ppl dont read this tread :D is he hiding/covering something ? :DD

Just trying to get all the info I can out of the dumb people that keep speaking from WSS.

Notice the smart ones are quiet...even the ones who linked the videos know to shut up...

But not the dumb ones!

This is so much fun!

Keep goin', dummies!

Hey, somebody NOT jumping to conclusions and believing everything they see...

Are the names mentioned in the blue popup thing seen anywhere else, particularly in the could-be-fake database "hacking"?

I just watched the database video part:
only thing visible are
1) e-mails (my guess those are the ones used to create bot account? or mayby logins stolen from Entropia - but then its wierd they are only e-mails since in past you could create login name with any name you like and the change for e-mail only login name was added later from what i know.)
2) at 20:14 you ca see column "funame" with some nicknames. I tried to look EL tracker for the names but none of the visible at that point appear ("Nan" is hard to browse really if you look for it).

So i have no idea how person who posted the video could come to conclusion about people mentioned in blue cloud... mayby from the "funame" - but who knows...

Falagor
:bandit:

That is not my quote, you are editing my quote to change what I wrote and meant. LMAO you guys seriously slink lower and lower!

I took out the "fucking criminals" part, because I thought it was too presumptive, I know only a few of you were actual criminals today with this fraud.

But YOU romoved the "y" from "your" and that is a cheap, pansy-assed thing to do.

I thought it was wicked funny! (And gave me a bunch of +reps) :yay:

But seriously dude, who do you think you are calling everybody names, throwing around wild accusations with 0 facts and that is fine.

When someone makes a joke you act as it is the biggest crime in history.

Get off your pedestal and act normal mate, you are not the center of the (entropia) universe.

Last edited:
I thought it was wicked funny! (And gave me a bunch of +reps) :yay:

But seriously dude, who do you think you are calling everybody names, throwing around wild accusations without 0 facts and that is fine.

When someone makes a joke you act as it is the biggest crime in history.

Get off your pedestal and act normal mate, you are not the center of the (entropia) universe.

Lol now WSS is trying to say it is a joke? I have proof they did it. MA has it now. And you are trying to say that framing me for a federally punishable crime is a joke?

Look, I know I won't end up in the bighouse cuz of this, but I sure as fuck get to be pissed off about it :D

And I demand an apology from WSS. (the smart ones who aren't talking in this thread...not you guys).

Refusing to admit it was you that made the video and disseminated it is only going to make this worse and dilute the issue. SO hurry up and apologize!

Honestly, how is there even an advantage to using bots?

If anything MA would encourage them... more botting = more playtime = more decay = more profitzors for MA.

Unless bots have some magical way of producing markup or some sort of auto-aim in pvp.

side note... if Taco is being framed... and wants to sue for libel... I do have my JD ;)

Lol now WSS is trying to say it is a joke? I have proof they did it. MA has it now. And you are trying to say that framing me for a federally punishable crime is a joke?

Look, I know I won't end up in the bighouse cuz of this, but I sure as fuck get to be pissed off about it :D

And I demand an apology from WSS. (the smart ones who aren't talking in this thread...not you guys).

Refusing to admit it was you that made the video and disseminated it is only going to make this worse and dilute the issue. SO hurry up and apologize!

ROFL; The joke was that I deleted the 'y'.

And now I'm the one that made the vid?
Dude you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed aren't you?

(...)

So i have no idea how person who posted the video could come to conclusion about people mentioned in blue cloud... mayby from the "funame" - but who knows...

Falagor

Ok i have watched the whole database browsing part once again:
1) at 18:24 is the starting part where video creator opens "accounts" databse. And it makes the appearnce he actually is exploring this whole thing for the first time (he actually does this impression for whole video from start that he is doing the database break "live").
2) at 18:42 when he sees the data in the "accaunts" he makes impression that he is surprised at what he sees ("Oh my God we have eee..." and he starts describing)
3) then he tries to explain what each column means and at some point he even comes to conclusion that the app stores paypal info, passwords and few others that are clearly not stored in that particular database (first lie he makes).
4) at 21:46 he says "i already checked all/ not all but some of the emails" and he mentiones the people in blue cloud (two of them) then he backs out (in false humble) he should not mention those but yet then he ADDs the cloud to video after all.
This is clearly in contradiction to what he shows when aperently exploring for the first time while he admits he did browse this before. Also this would mean he KNOWs the e-mails of people mentioned in blue cloud since he HAD to verify them personally.

I know e-mail of one person mentioend in cloud and i tried to look for it in the database while video creator scrolls through database. There are moments when you cant see few positions but about 95% of the database you can "pause/unpause" very fast and watch e-mails there (sometimes scroll goes too fast and skips 2-3 positions).
There is still chance the e-mail of the person i know is in one of those gaps i missed OR other e-mail was used (but then how video creator was sure that person in cloud IS in the database?).

My conclusion - this part of the video is MANIUPLATIVE and is obvious attempt to frame people in cloud.

Of course anyone can disagree ("ping if you disagree!") and this is just my observation and opinion.

Falagor

Kinda impressed that so many pages about a guy pissed of some other guy using the same nick as he has in a game :/ hope I don't get sued for naming my avatar after a song

1) at 18:24 is the starting part where video creator opens "accounts" databse. And it makes the appearnce he actually is exploring this whole thing for the first time (he actually does this impression for whole video from start that he is doing the database break "live").
2) at 18:42 when he sees the data in the "accaunts" he makes impression that he is surprised at what he sees ("Oh my God we have eee..." and he starts describing)
3) then he tries to explain what each column means and at some point he even comes to conclusion that the app stores paypal info, passwords and few others that are clearly not stored in that particular database (first lie he makes).
4) at 21:46 he says "i already checked all/ not all but some of the emails" and he mentiones the people in blue cloud (two of them) then he backs out (in false humble) he should not mention those but yet then he ADDs the cloud to video after all.
This is clearly in contradiction to what he shows when aperently exploring for the first time while he admits he did browse this before. Also this would mean he KNOWs the e-mails of people mentioned in blue cloud since he HAD to verify them personally.

I know e-mail of one person mentioend in cloud and i tried to look for it in the database while video creator scrolls through database. There are moments when you cant see few positions but about 95% of the database you can "pause/unpause" very fast and watch e-mails there (sometimes scroll goes too fast and skips 2-3 positions).
There is still chance the e-mail of the person i know is in one of those gaps i missed OR other e-mail was used (but then how video creator was sure that person in cloud IS in the database?).

My conclusion - this part of the video is MANIUPLATIVE and is obvious attempt to frame people in cloud.

Of course anyone can disagree ("ping if you disagree!") and this is just my observation and opinion.

Falagor

I don't want to agree or disagree but you don't think that should be MA security staff to keep game away from this kind of thinks?
Do we need someone to makes MA work? WTF are they doing there?

Falagor

So wait, not only did they try to frame me, but now they were fake hacking and lying? Oh goodness.

Lol as the typical last resort of a beaten down loser, WSS is now starting to neg rep me.

I picked a great day to be home sick with the flu :D

Ok I now call on all the GOOD people of this game, to let your reps be heard! Sing it loud and proud!

And to end it, here is an 18 minute song (with lyrics, and some great hooks) commemorating the total collapse of WSS and reminding us what happens when people in power know the truth, but prefer to lie.

Last edited:
I don't want to agree or disagree but you don't think that should be MA security staff to keep game away from this kind of thinks?
Do we need someone to makes MA work? WTF are they doing there?

I agree with you for sure.

Yet still i think video is faked and has double reasons behind making it public.

You can mix true and false information together - show proofs for true information and let people verify that (truth is - there ARE botters there and this bot probably exists). Then mixed in false information may appear to many people as true also. This is well known marketing trick...

Like i said - i see no proof that people menitioned in cloud were using this soft and i posted my view why i think this info is false...

Falagor

The person who made this video did atleast make the bot be taken down.
Thats a win for MA.

raider.jpg

Been so quiet on PCF.... :popcorn:

Deleted routinely every day. That's why you just see SELL threads.

This threads just gonna disappear, cant see the person deleting each post.

Good to see a lively thread though, cant comment on the issues though. MA have all the data.

and hunters started to craft :D

:popcorn: :popcorn: OMG :popcorn: I'm :popcorn: choking :popcorn:
But Taco is right. Dragging tacos name into this was a bad bad move.
Botter issue is totally orthogonal, but equally bad.
wss got some cleaning to do..
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

If the maker of the vid send all the info to MA, they can easily cross-reference, they have a log of all the IP addresses, the Vid maker don't have that info from MA.

So they just have to check all the IP addresses from that database (you can't guess IP addresses from user and put that in a database export) and cross reference that with their database who logged on from what IP address.

Nobody can manipulate that and it's a 100% certainty of who cheated.

I don't wish any ban to someone who doesn't deserve it at all regardless the soc. and MA can take care of that.

Last edited:
Cant wait for the official launch of Halloween Mayhem. ;)

The person who made this video did atleast make the bot be taken down.
Thats a win for MA.

raider.jpg

Thank you Xpl0jd, i see it worth rading only first post and this one to make all things clear.

best regards
//mg Joda VVV VVV

and hunters started to craft :D

And clowns behind it started to talk ...
You think I don't know who is behind it, you melted shit?

This post could have been very productive without the accusations and naming...

Could have just announced a data breach resulting in the exposure of various emails of users using a botting program, reported the info to MA, and had that be the end of it..

That being said I think its unethical to use evidence gathered in an illegal way (by most developed nations' standards) to ban EU accounts..

Even if it was, MA is likely to do nothing about it unless a clear advantage over the house is demonstrated. They could care less about players beating players.. Adapting and doing things other players don't is how people tend to succeed in EU.

Bots are bad...no doubt....for the game....which means they are bad for all of us too....that being said...more importantly attempting to tarnish a reputation is criminal....A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep their eyes on the spot where the crack was. This is why Taco is demanding an apology...if you cant see or understand this then you are, by default, tarnishing your own reputation. This is not a good thing for you (whoever is responsible), the Soc in question, Or EU. I love this game and want to see it healthy, this sort of action is a cancer and can only grow if not abated immediately.

Just before lock in - i have saved the video and all the forum discussion in this thread (using Evernote for the first time - its so easy and great tool).

Just in case someone will want to watch it ;).

Falagor

Status
Back