Bad crafting run

Lethall

Guardian
can any1 explain to me how can i get 5 succes from 44 clicks on [Dominax Original Mamushi (L) Blueprint (L)] on full QUANTITY? i am almost levl 19 shortblades engi! when i am at construction terminal it shows over 95% succes rate! and i get 5 succes from 44? lost 600 ped in like 10 min!
is clear that those succes rates are fake..MA mislead us to steal our money!
yes i understand it can be a bad run BUT 5 succes from 44 on a L bp (so qr is 100) thats shows over 95% succes rate seems more like a scam to me!MA do nothing realy good for this game but when it come to steal our money they are experts!
on top of that the answer they give to my tiket is a copy/paste one! they dont even bother to check to see what is going on! they give a copy/paste response and close the tiket!
why dont show the real succes rate so we know when we start! the sistem is clearly designed to mislead players! how else u can expalin that show 95% succes rate and i get under 12% succes!

and pls those MA ass kissers dont post! if u post give a real answer, with arguments, not one of those dont like,dont play crap answers!

Last edited:
I believe you should not have to show to all your folly and blame anyone in it.

95% success rates includes near success as well as success, all apart from fails.

95% is the max, you cannot go over that.

Proff Level is irrelevant if blueprint is maxed.

44 clicks is a really small number

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:
I believe you should not have to show to all your folly and blame anyone in it.

realy? explain then! u will say like MA say that near succes is counted at succes? so is a succes when they give return lees then u put in! be happy that they give u something...
why it dont show the real succes rate? so no1 would be mislead! but then ma could not steal so much money if u would know that 95% succes means realy 12% to actualy get that item!

and pls those MA ass kissers dont post! if u post give a real answer, with arguments, not one of those dont like,dont play crap answers!

OMG such fkin morons like urself post here whining about losing when dont even know how systems work :lolup:
95% is success rate for quantity craft (and that include partial successes too). U can actually be happy that u got 12% COS on cond craft.

I might be MA ass kisser as u called us, but in reality i just know what im doing :wise:

you are funny

realy? explain then! u will say like MA say that near succes is counted at succes? so is a succes when they give return lees then u put in! be happy that they give u something...
why it dont show the real succes rate? so no1 would be mislead! but then ma could not steal so much money if u would know that 95% succes means realy 12% to actualy get that item!

And you've been in this game how long? Stop with the overdramatics and learn probability.. or go play wow.

What was the reason you crafted on condition ?

Thread moved to Crafting section, and thread title edited to accurately reflect topic.

:lolup: hahahahahahahahahaha! Don't be a troll 5$ Real MMORPGers play WoW! :lolup: :rolleyes:

You can hope 95% return only in Quantity. When slider is on condition, it reduces your success rate up to 8x, and lead to possible success 95/8=11,875%, but with 8x increase of possible TT output of each success. You just decide to reduce your success rate, not knowing how works Craft Machine

how else u can expalin that show 95% succes rate and i get under 12% succes!

The slider to full condition can do that to you, if you went on quantity success rate would be allot higher.

I can add:
If you did on condition 8x more clicks than planned on quantity (44x8=352), you can (possible) reach TT results, close to Quantity. TT means only TT, not items quantity.

I can add:
If you did on condition 8x more clicks than planned on quantity (44x8=352), you can (possible) reach TT results, close to Quantity. TT means only TT, not items quantity.

sorry i did a mistake! i was full on QUANTITY not condition! thats why it showed over 95% succes! if i was on condition would not show that! the bar was full green! i was so upset that i tipe wrong!I WAS ON FULL QUANTITY!

The slider to full condition can do that to you, if you went on quantity success rate would be allot higher.

No, not always. Sometimes you get a lot of near successes and that's part of the 95%. Short runs can result in real high or real low fully successful combines.

95% success rates includes near success as well as success, all apart from fails.

95% is the max, you cannot go over that.

Proff Level is irrelevant if blueprint is maxed.

44 clicks is a really small number

Rgds

Ace

It is all this and throw in learning what probability is. If they didn't teach that in school where you are from, then you're in a world of trouble.

Thread moved to Crafting section, and thread title edited to accurately reflect topic.

realy? i understand the moving but why u change title? cose players may realy understand that MA steal us?

i tipe wrong and i say again! i was on full quantity! bar was full green! it make no sense to craft those on full condition since i wanted the whips! i had and used the m/e residue so the whip i get would be full tt! on full QUANTITY i got 5 succes from 44 clicks!

sorry i did a mistake! i was full on QUANTITY not condition! thats why it showed over 95% succes! if i was on condition would not show that! the bar was full green! i was so upset that i tipe wrong!I WAS ON FULL QUANTITY!

In this case, I can not give the explanation, each (L) BP usually give me results better than 28% (normal run = 33-38%, counted by items) and TT result closed to 80-90%

realy? i understand the moving but why u change title? cose players may realy understand that MA steal us?

i tipe wrong and i say again! i was on full quantity! bar was full green! it make no sense to craft those on full condition since i wanted the whips! i had and used the m/e residue so the whip i get would be full tt! on full QUANTITY i got 5 succes from 44 clicks!

Because your assertion that mindark stole peds from you is unintelligent at best. Rather than truly seek answers (which less face it.. you already knew considering the amount of time you have in the game), you're refusing to listen to those that are telling you why this happens, ignoring the probability side of this game and looking for guarantees, and just plain throwing a tantrum.

Title was changed to reflect the true nature of your thread. You had a bad crafting run. It happens.

Furthermore, since you will likely think I am a MA ass kisser (whatever that is), I am just telling you how it is. For a game that requires real money to play and invest, one would think people would spend more time understanding fundamentals. I personally believe you and others should send a support case giving feedback on improving the labeling on success rates and without an aggressive tone. That is far more constructive than asserting that the boogeyman Mindark deliberately mislead you and !!!!! you of all your peds.

Last edited:
Because your assertion that mindark stole peds from you is unintelligent at best. Rather than truly seek answers (which less face it.. you already knew considering the amount of time you have in the game), you're refusing to listen to those that are telling you why this happens, ignoring the probability side of this game and looking for guarantees, and just plain throwing a tantrum.

Title was changed to reflect the true nature of your thread. You had a bad crafting run. It happens

no! the true nature is that MA mislead players! and is not first time (see vixen fiasco, space bugs, pvp bugs and i can go on till tomorow..)! things are designed to be cofuse so MA or some acolites to make profit! if they are so honest why near succes is counted as succes? why it not shows the real numbers? u consider a succes when u get something less then u put in? dont tell me that is not mislead so players think that their chances are bigger that they realy are!

and yes i had a bad crafting run, not the first time! but THAT BAD on a 95% succes rate? is clear that MA is not so honest...

Furthermore, since you will likely think I am a MA ass kisser (whatever that is), I am just telling you how it is. For a game that requires real money to play and invest, one would think people would spend more time understanding fundamentals. I personally believe you and others should send a support case giving feedback on improving the labeling on success rates and without an aggressive tone. That is far more constructive than asserting that the boogeyman Mindark deliberately mislead you and !!!!! you of all your peds.[/QUOTE]

some more .....!
answer me on topic:
1. when vixen first came out it say exportable! players spent alot of money to get them and after few days MA change it! not even "we sorry. we made a mistake" is MA job watch that things are good before they release! same with cyrene UL armor, and weps! players where mislead to spend money cose they will get a reward but in the end reward was something less.. but people should spend more time understanding fundamentals
2. space bugs..why let space lootable pvp but dont remuve log out bug? is easy to do something but they are on purpose let like this to mislead players! but people should spend more time understanding fundamentals
3. pvp bugs..dont get me started here with al the WSS exploits of bugs that MA tolerate for years; but people should spend more time understanding fundamentals
4. crafting..on which land except MA scaming land, near succes is counted as succes? whom else will say to u congratulation u put 2$ in and u get 1.5$ out WHAT A SUCCES!!!! :yay::yay: but people should spend more time understanding fundamentals

Time for that ignore button :cool:

Rgds

Ace

Title was changed to reflect the true nature of your thread. You had a bad crafting run. It happens.

Furthermore, since you will likely think I am a MA ass kisser (whatever that is), I am just telling you how it is. For a game that requires real money to play and invest, one would think people would spend more time understanding fundamentals. I personally believe you and others should send a support case giving feedback on improving the labeling on success rates and without an aggressive tone. That is far more constructive than asserting that the boogeyman Mindark deliberately mislead you and !!!!! you of all your peds.

The MA boogey man took all my peds too, you chicken fucker. BaWK

some more .....!

Now I see the OP is just aggressive troll :lolup:

No logic, only saliva spatter.
My friend, please just write to support with the same words, you'll be banned for two or more weeks and everything will be fine.

Now I see the OP is just aggressive troll :lolup:

No logic, only saliva spatter.
My friend, please just write to support with the same words, you'll be banned for two or more weeks and everything will be fine.

realy? no logic? u are that dumb?

i show them to prove a pattern! MA mislead on purpose! in all of those cases, and there are more, MA or their acolites make/made profit! all are/where easy to fix or to recompensate players somehow!

and about being polite..."we're robbing you but please be polite when you try to defend yourself"

realy? no logic? u are that dumb?

i show them to prove a pattern! MA mislead on purpose! in all of those cases, and there are more, MA or their acolites make/made profit! all are/where easy to fix or to recompensate players somehow!

and about being polite..."we're robbing you but please be polite when you try to defend yourself"

You do not even have published screenshots of your run, so you're just troll

You do not even have published screenshots of your run, so you're just troll

ye sure..like all the MA ass kissers! u dont have arguments to opose me! so your answers are "u are a troll", "leave game", "u dont have screenshoots"!
but not one of you came with facts, explain me the reasons behind these MA actions? whom benefit that succes rate showed count the near succes too? whom benefit that players invest to get a reward (hunting, gathering badges, pets) but in the end they get lees then MA say first? whom benefit that log out bug and pvp bugs are not fixed for such a long time! and i can go on..

ye sure..like all the MA ass kissers! u dont have arguments to opose me! so your answers are "u are a troll", "leave game", "u dont have screenshoots"!
but not one of you came with facts, explain me the reasons behind these MA actions? whom benefit that succes rate showed count the near succes too? whom benefit that players invest to get a reward (hunting, gathering badges, pets) but in the end they get lees then MA say first? whom benefit that log out bug and pvp bugs are not fixed for such a long time! and i can go on..

You're talking about something what not happened with me for 8 years during EU playing.
You do not gave any evidence. So you're lying.
I know MA hate you personally. Go ahead and cry.

It happens. Craft more.
I've had even worse runs on even costlier bps, rarely, but it happens.

you got an item 12% of the time, but 95% of the time you got something back (not a fail)

If you bothered to look at all of your materials in the beginning, and all of your materials now...you are not 600 ped down....unless you paid markups above normal.

its easy to say I spent 2k in mats and got a couple whips back only...but you got an elevated return on those near successes as well, which normally and usually come close to the original cost to click.

at worst I would say you lost 10 clicks worth of stuff (25%), which is not completely abnormal for low skills.

If you want proof this happens, check my website and check the success charts tab. 1.12 MILLION PED worth of sample data...mostly quality.

Back