Taco's Epic Hate Thread

WSS for life

I hate that hoverboards are called "hoverboards". . .:scratch2:

Rgds

Ace

I find it really really stupid how crafting composite planks is giving me ONLY metal engineering and not any wood crafting skills...

Don't hate,
Apreciate

latest

My different hates

on forum:
- I hate this thread about hate
- I hate endless whining
ingame:
- I hate bugs
- I hate new loot system (implemented after 2012)
IRL:
IRL, there's nothing to hate ;)

I hate bargaining. No, I loathe it.
I hate when, due to the previous point, I sell my stuff at the lowest conceivable price way below MU and someone comes and offers even less.
I hate when the stuff I buy loses value overnight.
I hate that because of all the above I've lost in trades in EU more than in all other activities together.

I hate when someone asks for rescue, and there is no one at the coordinates when I come there in a minute.
I hate when I give a free fly to someone and instead of thanks on arrival they say "Now take me to X".
I hate when I offer stuff for tt value and someone on another planet asks to hold it for them, so instead of avoiding days of auctioning I now have to keep it for weeks.
I hate when I try to help but people are determined to screw themselves over.
I hate myself for hating.

strange :scratch2: nobody mention piracy so far!

Pcf didn't need another hate thread. We have enough.. but this means taco loves :popcorn: and me (even though I was ejected from the magic circle).

And anyone else curious as to what rainbows he is involved in that bites the inside of his ass? I thought stig was gone. He got bored of his sidekick taco.

strange :scratch2: nobody mention piracy so far!

It would be like hating a natural phenomenon like a hurricane. A hurricane doesn't have a brain, it isn't responsible for its action, it just mindlessly does its thing.

And anyone else curious as to what rainbows he is involved in that bites the inside of his ass?
Nope, I just took it as a normal thing that can happen to you while you are on Rocktropia.

It would be like hating a natural phenomenon like a hurricane. A hurricane doesn't have a brain, it isn't responsible for its action, it just mindlessly does its thing.

I thought hurricanes were controlled by Dick Chaney... that's what the media told us.

OMG I wake up and see that this thread turned into a childrens televison thread....I LOVE it!

OK time to get back on track...

I hate when people pick up all the stacks of 1 bananas we leave on RT and SI so new players can go there and back.
I hate when you think you crossed a server boundary in space but you haven't yet.
I hate mob spawns on steep hills.
I hate nikki minaj
I hate all pop and country music unless it is old county like merle haggard or willie nelson or waylon jennings. The new country since about 1990 is so fake and shitty I want to puke all over the place when I hop in someones car and she has it playing.
I hate when I hof with EPIII because I need explosives and someone says "gambling on the EPIV, eh?"
I hate the 500 storage and 200 carried limits. OMG I fn hate this.
I hate that I never get anything good in 5k boxes.
I hate that you cant bind 7 plates and right click "attach to equipped armor" or remove all plates at once from equipped armor.
I hate when healers don't have a sleip, or don't team target the mob when I am killed.
I hate when I CTD as soon as loot starts turning good after days of bad loot, relog and loot sucks again.
I hate when I CTD and the big shared mob finally hit while I am trying to get back in.
I hate tantillions
I hate when people think that I am an angry person in RL just from my posts.
I hate when people say "OMG, Taco, you missed...(insert huge shared hof here)" I was working! I didn't miss shit! What happens in game when I am logged out for RL is not something I missed! I wasn't there, it NEVER could have been mine! If I don't shoot a mob that I am next to because I am on the phone or CTD or playing with something else, and it hof's yeah I prob did miss that one. But when I chose to log out, anything that happened in game isnt my right to "miss" and I didn't "miss" shit! Passive aggressive jerks! Grrrrrrr!
I hate how pvp people make their avatars look like malnourished children...they obviously must love seeing little kids starve...sickos.
I hate when you ask some dude, they say "oh I made F ava because armor is cheaper and easier to get." Not really! Nice try.. just admit it, F avatars are more fun to look at :D
I hate when someone says general shit like "Last month you all were bitching about loot swings, and now that they changed it to be less volatile, you all are bitching about the new loot" MY GOD I HATE THESE PEOPLE...NEVER has ALL of us agreed at once...how can you make such a dumb statement!!! Jesus.

Last edited:
Pcf didn't need another hate thread. We have enough.. but this means taco loves :popcorn: and me (even though I was ejected from the magic circle).

And anyone else curious as to what rainbows he is involved in that bites the inside of his ass? I thought stig was gone. He got bored of his sidekick taco.

You can be my sidekick anytime you want big boy. Just stand to my left, and let me tank and I won't let you die :rolleyes:

Yes, the quads are controlled by dicks too. The analogy still stands.

Well played!

Sorry ..just one more!

I hate this whiny bugger!!

Ok..Carry on...:laugh:

I hate:

I really really hate jet lag.
I hate people who say "to cut a long story short" - if it's a good story I want to hear it all - if not don't bother.
I hate that I can't find any Angel armour to complete my set and like a complete twat I turned down a great offer.
I really hate that my skills are so low after so many years.

I dislike the smug sanctimonious attitude of those on Ark. All I ever ask for is just a little direction and they don't give a xxxt

I hate bots sweating - I know they don't make money but I still really hate them.

No, wombana is life. Just ask angel of shadows.

I hate when people mention my name with the sentence ''Wombana is life.'' NO, just NO.

I hate when people are bitching for no good reason (even for a good reason in fact).
I hate when people laugh at my French accent.
I hate the strongboxes because I never get something good, not even a damn UL taming ring.
I hate when people think I'm not a woman and call me a dude.
I hate that I always get shit loot.
I hate mining.

:cussing:

(And of course, I like Taco :D )

I hate when you think you crossed a server boundary in space but you haven't yet.

Servers are 8192x8192.

On topic, I hate humans for having five fingers instead of four, because in base 8 system they'd be neat 20000x20000.

Servers are 8192x8192.

On topic, I hate humans for having five fingers instead of four, because in base 8 system they'd be neat 20000x20000.

I hate that I have only 1 penis.

I hate when people mention my name with the sentence ''Wombana is life.'' NO, just NO.

I hate when people are bitching for no good reason (even for a good reason in fact).
I hate when people laugh at my French accent.
I hate the strongboxes because I never get something good, not even a damn UL taming ring.
I hate when people think I'm not a woman and call me a dude.
I hate that I always get shit loot.
I hate mining.

:cussing:

(And of course, I like Taco :D )

"Oh I am soooo tired"
"oh I don't want to kill more shubs but I Haaaaave to"
"Taco, stop your bitching!"
"aw loot sucks for me"
"dammit I am all out of wine"
"stfu, Crazy"

Like that? :p I wonder who said all that :D

JK! I love you angel!

And I love your accent... especially when you try to say "energized crystal"

i hate mindark and planet calypso company for really too many reasons over the all the years i'm playing. i may have forgiven, but i do not forget.

i hate that i can probably count the reasons why i love mindark/calypso with my 10 fingers

i hate compets, and i hate even more that our EU staff is working on that instead of EU

i hate calypso land deeds and will never ever buy even a single one

i hate forum moderation, because i value freedom of speech much more, and

i hate the people who think they need to regulate everything and everyone else. fuck you all!

i hate some parts of the PCF terms of service, and for fucking sure i won't signify that i unconditionally agree to them.

i hate the forum rules 2.1, 2.3, 2.6, 2.7, 2.9, 2.12, 2.14, 3.6, 3.8 and 3.9

i hate rules anyway, because kant's categorical imperative and common sense should be enough if mankind isn't stupid overall

i hate that mankind is stupid overall

"Oh I am soooo tired"
"oh I don't want to kill more shubs but I Haaaaave to"
"Taco, stop your bitching!"
"aw loot sucks for me"
"dammit I am all out of wine" -> I'm always out of wine, which is BAAAAD
"stfu, Crazy"

Like that? :p I wonder who said all that :D

JK! I love you angel!

And I love your accent... especially when you try to say "energized crystal"

SHEESH - Woman can bitch, already told you :p and I'm not bitching at all - just saying how things are! You know... FACTS :D
And I won't ever try to say ''energized crystal'' again to you.

:rolleyes:

oh and i forgot:

i hate taco, probably until i know him, or maybe even longer

i hate taco's epic hate thread and all its posts

:yup:

have a nice day peeps!

oh and i forgot:

i hate taco, probably until i know him, or maybe even longer

i hate taco's epic hate thread and all its posts

:yup:

have a nice day peeps!

BAH I plus repped you for the post two posts above before I read this one!!! Pretend I didn't! You really have one less rep now, Mister! :mad:

;)

And

SHEESH - Woman can bitch, already told you :p and I'm not bitching at all - just saying how things are! You know... FACTS :D
And I won't ever try to say ''energized crystal'' again to you.

:rolleyes:

Yes, Angel...you will. You will keep saying "energized crystal"

And yes I know...women state facts, and men bitch :D

ANd now that MM free for all results are out, OMG DO I HATE MYSELF FOR SELLING MY EXTRA 20K POINTS AFTER I HIT 10K....wtf was I thinking :( I am gonna go kick the shit out of myself. Seriously.

I am pretty easy going, there is not much i hate except

Socks and F%$&ing Sandals

and

Donald Trump

and if I ever see that evil bastard wearing socks and sandals well..

I hate small minded people (just because you don't like something dont mean its shit)
I hate how we have destroyed the world
I hate that people sit on fat arses all day claiming benefits, while i have to work.
I hate when we get new VU and there more Bugs than before.

Back