Taco's Epic Hate Thread

The first time a reply has made me laugh out loud - man you are just so sick :yay:

Just the thought of where you ended up with a guy and his duck. This should be enshrined in the Taco Hall of Flame <removed>.

Last edited by a moderator:
I HATE the sound of the crafting machine!
I HATE when you get done with the work week and want to game or buy something, go to deposit and DIBS is down for the weekend! To make it worse, you use Paypal on the website and it fails to deposit for 2 days!
I HATE it when your damage to the mob lags, but the mob continues damage you and decaying your armor while it regens health!
I HATE when it lags switching such as from weapon to tool!
I HATE that most items are now TT food!
I HATE that MA doesn't support the crafters!
I HATE stuff that many have posted here before in this thread as well!
My head hurts, I need to stop!

I agree...

<removed> I love flames by Taco! I love to see who loves Taco's flames. I love to see Taco flaming. He's such a good flamer. Flaming all the time.

Brick

The first time a reply has made me laugh out loud - man you are just so sick :yay:

Just the thought of where you ended up with a guy and his duck. This should be enshrined in the Taco Hall of Flame <removed>

lol ty...well i saved it forever by pm'ing it to jaydub so if anyone needs to read it let me know :D

I hate... when taco suddenly chokes his chicken on teamspeak. It sounds like the shrill cry of a filipino woman.

I hate... when taco suddenly chokes his chicken on teamspeak. It sounds like the shrill cry of a filipino woman.

It is a super loud rubber chicken that me and angel sqwuack to each other with!

I hate to be forced to enter a PvP space when I need to visit a planet.
I hate the new crafting machine sound.
I hate the "almost success" thing on crafting! It is like "almost killed" mob or "almost found" ore/enmatter! SILLY!
I hate to annoying others and be annoyed from idle pets sounds.
I hate the abandoned development of Next Island.
and last
I hate idiots and thank god this "Universe" doesn't have many.

I hate to be forced to enter a PvP space when I need to visit a planet.
I hate the new crafting machine sound.
I hate the "almost success" thing on crafting! It is like "almost killed" mob or "almost found" ore/enmatter! SILLY!
I hate to annoying others and be annoyed from idle pets sounds.
I hate the abandoned development of Next Island.
and last
I hate idiots and thank god this "Universe" doesn't have many.

i am surprised you did not say noisy pets :)

I HATE people trading me because they think i might buy their stuff.
I HATE people asking me for an shop item price after spaming an add for my shop in Trade channel.
I HATE FL request of people I dont know and who only want to sell me stuff i might want.
I HATE people offering me constantly things I might want to buy.
I HATE people offering me pets to buy while no sell in shop.
I HATE getting offered stuff weeks later because i buyed it once.
I HATE getting spamed with pm's about thinks i might want to buy and than have no time to speak with friends or have a bit fun!
I HATE that there is no system to borrow things out.. and than i forget who i gave something.
I HATE that there are no groups in FL.
I HATE my FL being full of people I cant remember.
I HATE chaotic storages.
I HATE the "Compact" Button in Storage.. if i press it one more time by accident and all things get thrown in chaos.. i might explode!
I ABSOLUTELY HATE!!! being shot after entering space EACH F#ING TIME! You should mean after the 20th time they shoot me while empty they would give up.. but NO! Lets shoot her double to be SURE! WAHHH!
I HATE the RT pet system.. that you need a shitload money to get access to them.. before even attempting to tame one.
I HATE that there is no pet trick button.
I HATE to tell people again and again where to find a mob.. why cant there be an sticky when the chat loads with a mob map notice?!?
I HATE newbies you help with answering questions for an hour.. and in the end they only want a free weapon and amo.
I HATE it when people want thingys below longtime crafting price.
I HATE that when big events happen loot on all other activitys goes down.
I HATE that i cant tp directly from Ark to a special Ark Underground TP
I HATE the landing hangar on Ark. Why cant we just fly down and enter a TP like on caly?
I HATE fights between player groups where all gets involved without being able to know whats the truth.
I HATE warp flights that take above 45 minutes while I need to get sleeping.
I HATE cats that cant decide if the want to be outside or inside of the apartment! (Especialy tiny ones that are to cute to be angry at!)

Edit:
I HATE that this forum throws me out if i have to think a bit longer about what to post!

When it comes to hate, I'm surprised there is only one post from ..... in this thread.

I've never seen so much hate in one individual in my 9.5 years on this forum.

I hate when I am all happy when I buy boxes, and all sad after I open them :(

I hate having to update my MU data every 6 months. (just did my last update MU lose of 6.2k)

I hate when that idiot keeps whacking his monkey while I'm trying to craft...

I hate when that idiot keeps whacking his monkey while I'm trying to craft...

This is a RL issue with your roommate isn't it?:eyecrazy:

I hate people who wear (L) rings, and claim they dont depo :silly2:

I hate some PP´s for not fixing hitboxes, for years!! :wise:

I hate threads like this and people who comment it. :eyecrazy:

I hate the thought of Compet will be a bigger success then EU :confused:

I do love beer :ahh:

I hate when I am all happy when I buy boxes, and all sad after I open them :(

I hate when I am all happy when I buy boxes, and all sad after I log in and there are no boxes or ped and MA said I got the ped when I didn't and won't give me either the ped or the boxes and I didn't think I needed to take screen shots to prove it one way or the other ahead of time and now I can't do anything about it :cussing:

So, this is what you kids call epic these days?

- I HATE cats that keeps saying MIAW MIAW MIAW all the time loudly repeatedly when standing in crowded areas. Specially if there are more than one. OMG i wanna shoot those kittens! (But do love them in real ^^)

- I hate ecofags who thinks saving 1 pec in a run is so good and brag about it. Eco is good, but don't become a fag and mix those two :silly2:

- Yes, I hate those mods in this forum for modding unnecessary comments. Pisses me off ...

- I hate hackers such as Taco also (just kidding calm down :D)

THIS!
I believe hackers should know that binary is more than just the name of a resource in Entropia.

THIS!
I believe hackers should know that binary is more than just the name of a resource in Entropia.

Thats It!

10 Hack zip drives /Narfi/Rock
20 Goto 10, 30
30 install root variant 23.7445
30.1 010101101011111010101010101010111110111000010100011110
40 release squirrel virus.

Thats It!

10 Hack zip drives /Narfi/Rock
20 Goto 10, 30
30 install root variant 23.7445
30.1 010101101011111010101010101010111110111000010100011110
40 release squirrel virus.

8008617481_4b5989b787_o_d.jpg

1) I hate myself
2) I hate myself
3) I still hate my self
4) I really hate myself
5) I srsly hate myself
6) I always hate myself
7) I really really hate myself
8) I'm running out of ideas to hate myseld
9) but I still hate myself...
10) I..... sigh

If people spent as much time to love instead of all that time they spend to hate, the world would be a better place. How ever, haters are very often self eliminated. Hate makes you weak, and only the strongest will survive in the end.

Back