Taco's Epic Hate Thread

I hate that MA hasn't fixed the CLD or AUD order problems.

<removed link>

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how WhiningSkeptic's signature has been "22 days left" for about 6 months now. :)

yeah no kidding....whatever it was should have happened by now!

ZIKA??? or whatever it's called...that's why it still says 22 days! The cold weather has slowed it down!

Ugh I HATE when Whining Skeptic introduces a new virus to wipe out mankind, and his doomsday clock fails to take geophysical and meteorological variables into account! I just HATE that!

I hate when you spill a full bowl of tomato Soup over the keyboard!

True story :wise:

I hate that there isn't a "we did it with swords, we are Vikings!!!" Hoodie in the MA merchandise section :D

Reactions: Mac

Might be a parting shot, might not be.

No idea what the inspiration was obviously. :cool:

I hate people who complain they haven't had an uber loot in 10 years playing but they hunt as much in a year as I do in a day.

This is so funny - Forum has banned "Hanky Panky" - bunch of prudes

I think for the average person, a bowl of pasta is not such a bad idea.

I hate censorship.

2 posts later:
<Removed>

:lolup: the irony...

- I hate traveling across 20Km in the middle of nowhere to go to a specific mining location and get my foot stuck on a blade of grass and have to T out or relog.
- I hate traveling in a vehicle for the same 20Km and take lethal fall damamge from flat ground while leaving the vehicle.
- I hate when I'm crafting mining amps and click 'use residue' but none gets used because I forgot to check the specific residue boxes. :dunce:

Last edited:
I dislike that the project became a side project.

I hates my Grandmother who should have died like 10 - 15 years back and my teenage years could be saved from getting ruined. She lived till the age of 91 years and I sometime thing of ways to take revenge for this calamity of my life.

I hates my Grandmother who should have died like 10 - 15 years back and my teenage years could be saved from getting ruined. She lived till the age of 91 years and I sometime thing of ways to take revenge for this calamity of my life.

giphy.gif

Ah, now I remember. It's you.

You killed your grandma!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ne-Issue-!!!&p=3643491&highlight=#post3643491

no, wait, that was your aunt.

Damn, you have a horrible family!

Yeah, they forced me take Psychiatric medicines and put me in Rehabilitation for non-sense like working on PC during night.

I I didn't killed anyone, my Aunt died natural death of Blood Cancer. She got infected due to the social free Food distribution ceremonies conducted every single week and got infected, resulting in Blood Cancer to her. And both these women had gone mad.
Anyways Artificial Reproduction is coming by 2050 - 2060 for sure as far I read on the internet with advancements in BioTech

Yeah, they forced me take Psychiatric medicines and put me in Rehabilitation for non-sense like working on PC during night.

I I didn't killed anyone, my Aunt died natural death of Blood Cancer. She got infected due to the social free Food distribution ceremonies conducted every single week and got infected, resulting in Blood Cancer to her. And both these women had gone mad.
Anyways Artificial Reproduction is coming by 2050 - 2060 for sure as far I read on the internet with advancements in BioTech

OMG!! :eyecrazy:

So, you planned the perfect murder!

And now you want to artificial reproduce your aunt again?

:scratch2:

Back