And I Have A Plan.

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
I'm fed up with the professional haters of this game, the forum ghosts.

If u can't make the game work, fine.
If u just don't like it, I have no problem with that.
I don't mean a random venting thread now and then either. We all go through our up's and downs...

But ppl who don't contribute anything positive ever, ppl who just linger on like some freakin' poltergeists with the only goal: try to make as much damage to the game as possible... That's just sick.

And this has to stop.

So, I have a plan. It's simple and straightforward. It's more like a little forum game actually. ;)

EXPRESS YOURSELF!

How, u ask? Just use the rep button!

Don't like the ppl who ruin this forum? Don't give up, don't let it go, don't turn away, don't be passive.
Stand your ground and fight!

There's no need to post anything (it won't do any good to feed the trolls anyway).
Just spread the rep, show us what u like and what u don't like.

I can't tell you what to do.
See, it's not about what I like. Instead, it's all about what this community likes.

I don't know what will be the result, either.
Maybe all the forum ghosts will turn red? Maybe all the new ppl who visit this forum will know then who's part of this community and who's the outcast?
Or maybe the forum ghosts will be more active than the rest of the community, patting each other on the back with every hate post they make? Maybe it will end up with all the good ppl painted with red instead?

I don't know. Only 1 way to find out. :cowboy:

One more thing. DON'T try to give 2 negreps for 1 post, or anything like that!
If u try to use the forum reputation system to systematically attack others it's called a "rep-war" and I'm pretty sure the mods will take action to shoot u down immediately. So please, behave, nothing excessive, just express your attitude like a normal person and everything will be fine.

Now, let's show those bastards who's the boss in this house.

Many thanks in advance!

I'm longtime, and I approve this message.

If mods delete the posts, the reps go with it btw. But honestly, some people are getting too much leniency and eventually the constant forum rule breaking will end in a permanent ban.

This forum and the trolls do a disservice to the game.. in fact, it is actually what keeps people from joining. It's time for that to end.

Last edited:
I fully support this as well. Sorry to say even I seem to have been slipping the last few months and will try and lay low.

Tough one...

I do feel that if you're not actually spending any peds in game, you shouldn't continue to spread negative comments.

That said, sometimes I think players come to the forum in desperation, the worse thing they can do to be honest. Because they get a kick in the balls, when at their lowest point.

Anyway I'm all for open speech, the forum is not the game.

It is still the most expensive game to play I've ever encountered, and so naturally it will attract a lot of posts relating to costs.

I can't neg rep people, I just cant bring myself to do it.

Rick

Tough one...

I do feel that if you're not actually spending any peds in game, you shouldn't continue to spread negative comments.

That said, sometimes I think players come to the forum in desperation, the worse thing they can do to be honest. Because they get a kick in the balls, when at their lowest point.

Anyway I'm all for open speech, the forum is not the game.

It is still the most expensive game to play I've ever encountered, and so naturally it will attract a lot of posts relating to costs.

I can't neg rep people, I just cant bring myself to do it.

Rick

Honestly Rick, I think the most expensive game to play is online trading (stocks) :)

If mods delete the posts, the reps go with it btw.

To my knowledge, rep messages disappear but points stay. (unless I've missed them being recalculated at a later cron run)

People who do not play should not be allowed to talk at all. Do you allow the guy that delivers 5 gallon water jugs to your business to sit in on your weekly meetings and tell you how to run your company? No. If a player is not cycling ped, he does not deserve a voice. If you cannot show at least 1 10 ped berycled global or at least gained 500 skill points in the last 30 days, you should be muted.

5$, you are good at this...make an add-on that uses EL or something and mutes non players. :D

Back