Valentine's Day Event

Status

Izz

Provider
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Valentine's Day Event​

Saturday February 13th, on Monria, New York Rose and Izzy will officially be spinning the tunes for the Valentine's Day event :yay:I'll be starting at 17:00 Monria Time and Rose will take over after me :wtg: We are extremely excited to provide the music for the event :cool:[​

click link below

Last edited:
Weeeeeee!

Valentine's Day Event​

Saturday February 13th, on Monria, New York Rose and Izzy will officially be spinning the tunes for the Valentine's Day event :yay:I'll be starting at 17:00 Monria Time and Rose will take over after me :wtg: We are extremely excited to provide the music for the event :cool:[​

click link below

I am glad you are on first,as I have been sharpening my shooting skills for the contest... :wtg:

:handgun:<------------ That's me with my cool head band! :laugh:

Careful the rules for contest are not changed halfway through when one of their SOC mates are found to not be in first place.

Hahahaha I think it is good..:wtg: Your weird

Last edited:
Sounds great! You 2 together is for sure going to be a fabulous night! :yay:

Going on Now!!

Valentine's Day Event​

click link below

Come join all the fun!! Fly on over!!

Niiiice <3

An awsome valentines day show direct from AHR to you!

Spread the love

Status
Back