Petition to get a 2kpeds per click Explosive Bp's

Would you like to get a 2kpeds per click Explosive Bp's ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

garci

Old Alpha
Society
NBK
garci bogus more
all in the title ;)

Sure.. if it´s 2k of hunting and mining materials.

Sign me up!

Lol, path to absurdity!

(L) BP taking ton of mined shit
lets help the economy and at the same time fed gamblers their addiction!

incoming failed Click :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do it lol, and 200 and 20k per clk all using nanocubes.

If a system gonna fail may as well do it in an epic fashion.

500 ped oil
500 ped melchi
500 ped lyst
500 ped belkar

And you would get my vote, 110%.

Even better:

500 ped any ore
500 ped any enmat
500 ped any oil
500 ped any residue

Suddenly traditional gameplay can make money on the backs of gamblers.

Wouldn't that drain the main ped pool if someone gets a high multiplier ath? I don't know if mining, hunting and crafting ped pools are together. Mind Ark hasn't released any information about it and so I would find this new blueprint too strong compared to other professions.

Wouldn't that drain the main ped pool if someone gets a high multiplier ath? I don't know if mining, hunting and crafting ped pools are together. Mind Ark hasn't released any information about it and so I would find this new blueprint too strong compared to other professions.

DEV NOTES #1 said:
Independent Lootpools - One concern that we see very often on community forums, especially when a big All Time High is achieved, is that one profession is unfairly “financing” a huge loot in another profession. This misconception often results in one group of participants (i.e. hunters) becoming upset or frustrated that their activity is being used to fund the rewards given to another group of participants (i.e. miners). To hopefully dispel this misconception, we would like to inform participants that the loot pools for each main profession (hunting, mining and manufacturing) are completely independent of one another, and that a large loot in one profession has absolutely no impact on potential loots in any of the other professions.

From the dev notes 2012

From the dev notes 2012

Well, while that may be true about the loot pools for mining, crafting, hunting being independent...if you allow crafters to buy their crafting raw materials SOLELY from the TT, this effectively cuts off crafting from the other professions. What people get from mining & hunting becomes useless, because there's no demand for it. The value of hides & resources goes down the toilet, because all EP crafters need for their trade is TT nanocubes.

What's the direct result of this? Hunters and miners have much less incentive to hunt/mine. This directly results in a major drop in loots, globals and HOFs are drastically reduced accordingly.

So, while the dev notes may be true, EP crafting using TT resources INDIRECTLY affects and negatively impacts the loot pools of the other professions.

So, while the dev notes may be true, EP crafting using TT resources INDIRECTLY affects and negatively impacts the loot pools of the other professions.

Oh yeah, I realize the impact that it has indirectly, I was just providing information NNG about the statement made regarding lootpools being independant as it appeared as though he/she had not seen it. :)

As i side note: I would like to see resources from other professions in the exp BPs. Adding a pure TT in -> (what used to be) markup out, never made much sense to me.

I don't see the worry about Exp BP's? If they have a return of 95%, (likely to be effectively lower knowing MA and utilising skills), then MA makes 5%, every click.

You see the HOFs and ATHs but overall the only winner is MA - which is good for the overall health of the game. The more money they have, the more they can either a) fund new developments, services and support or b) increase overall returns across all activities.

I'm very much for the attraction of reckless gamblers; because the sensible players will only see benefits. If MA introduces a $200, $2000 or $20000 per attempt gamble the will be clicked, as there's always some vegas-style bellend willing to drop 5 figure sums on the single turn of a card or roll of a die.

The massive misconception is that the two types of players who craft Ex would continue to craft (or start in the first place) if the BPs used materials (mined or looted). The effort of trading for them on auction, or from other players, is a massive negative for these people.

For those who are just wasting a few spare peds, they'd waste them on some other gamble. Fine. But those who are hard-core gamblers would not spend their cash at all. Gambling is an impulsive addiction; the longer it takes to achieve the 2 stages of addictive release (anticipation, and reward) the less will be spent. MA used the TT rather than mats because it exponentially speeds up the process.

Ex from TT also has the added benefit of being far easier to do on the smartphone app (something which would appeal to those, who may not even have logged in to their account through a computer in the future).

So there is a missing link to "crafting being destroyed" and Ex. If you want to improve crafting, then petitions should be made to make crafted items actually useful... in equipment terms, looted is better (both unL and L), and where's the massive crafting market for buffs? Pet equipment (why are nutrio's made in a refiner rather than a recipe... i.e. a BP...).

It's another topic. But I'm all for massive gamblers in PE.

Sign me up.. :) 200 peds first though :D

*Side note to my above post:

I'm only happy if MA has the cash reserves to cover this style of gambling... even on a biased RNG it could pop winner multiple times, and if that prize is 100x the gamble, then they will run into serious financial difficulties.

Well, while that may be true about the loot pools for mining, crafting, hunting being independent...if you allow crafters to buy their crafting raw materials SOLELY from the TT, this effectively cuts off crafting from the other professions.

Allowing hunters and miners using UL gear and buy all ammo and probes directly from TT, there is unfair advantage for them, and option to profit on the back of crafters that are forced to buy the loots of this people while all crafted goods will NOT be consumed by these type of miners/hunters.

Allowing crafters to play from TT only is just FAIR !!!

Why should we crafters always have to feed miners or hunters, while miners and hunters don´t buy anything from our crafted goods, so we have to drop 99% of our crafts into TT anyway!

Explain please!

Stop dropping/introducing UL gear !!!!!
Make crafted L gear supperior, so the existing UL gear starts to get obsolete!

GoNi, you might just be the only person who's asking for REDUCED unlimited items dropping in loots. The vastly decreased drop-rate of UL items is quite possibly the VERY reason why MA introduced (L) items, because the markup on UL stuff was skyrocketing, people were selling, and cashing out. When people cash out, it hits MA where it hurts most...the corporate finances.

Hunters and miners indeed buy their ammo & probes from TT, but the stuff they "win" in the form of ores, resources, oils & all the various hunting loots OTHER than ammo & crapnel, is of use to crafters to craft anything OTHER than EP's. Disregarding the UL/L argument, how is that a bad thing for the economy?

EP crafters, conversely, buy their resources SOLELY from the TT, creating something that NOBODY WANTS, in HUGE AMOUNTS. How is that of use to anybody but a few lucky crafters, and the crafting loot pool?

Explain please! ;)

You need to think this through a little more deeply and objectively.

GoNi, you might just be the only person who's asking for REDUCED unlimited items dropping in loots.

He's not the only one.

Mobs should not carry anything but event prizes and craft items. Period. Everything else in game should be crafted.

Crafting right now is reduced to a gamblers profession, where the only viable approach is explosive projectiles. Why even bother playing? Just go to Las Vegas.

/signed

2k, 20k, keep it coming.

This is the EU equivalent of voting for Trump!

#LetsGetThisShitOverWith2016

GoNi, you might just be the only person who's asking for REDUCED unlimited items dropping in loots. The vastly decreased drop-rate of UL items is quite possibly the VERY reason why MA introduced (L) items, because the markup on UL stuff was skyrocketing, people were selling, and cashing out. When people cash out, it hits MA where it hurts most...the corporate finances.

Hunters and miners indeed buy their ammo & probes from TT, but the stuff they "win" in the form of ores, resources, oils & all the various hunting loots OTHER than ammo & crapnel, is of use to crafters to craft anything OTHER than EP's. Disregarding the UL/L argument, how is that a bad thing for the economy?

EP crafters, conversely, buy their resources SOLELY from the TT, creating something that NOBODY WANTS, in HUGE AMOUNTS. How is that of use to anybody but a few lucky crafters, and the crafting loot pool?

Explain please! ;)

You need to think this through a little more deeply and objectively.

I explained it several times in different threads, and I thought it through very deeply especially in conection with fairness and impact on economy!

Does it matter if crafter clicks Explo nobody wants or crafter clicks weapons/armors/FAPs nobody wants.
It doesn´t matter for the crafter, so why crafter should support a economy he got no advantage from, by buying loots ?

An then:

Grab you ModMerc, your UL FAP (doesn´t matter which one you own), attach your A204, buy ammo from TT, wear your good old UL armor, go out hunt whatever you want, and get loots.
This creates a huge supply of resources, while this kind hunter (and we have many of them) doesn´t contribute anything to the economy but oversupply!
All from TT or repairable directly to MA, not to other players.

Where is the difference to Explo ????
Only difference I see is the amount of PED the hunter can cycle in the same time compared to explo IV crafter he is way behind.
This doesn´t change the fact that this hunter is as bad for economy as the explo crafter, only difference is, explo crafter would actually craft something else if it would be sellable with MU, while hunters always find a few things that are sellable with MU, and never bothers do anything else than grinding missions.

Beside that original idea of L was to create a demand for crafted goods, to help the crafting proffession.
BUT --- to many UL items dropped from loot and to many superious L items drop from hunting, so that nobody wants anything crafted L.

And to repeat myself again: That is the real problem with EU economy and drop of MU on everything.
The problem is the UL gear !

I explained it several times in different threads, and I thought it through very deeply especially in conection with fairness and impact on economy!

Does it matter if crafter clicks Explo nobody wants or crafter clicks weapons/armors/FAPs nobody wants.
It doesn´t matter for the crafter, so why crafter should support a economy he got no advantage from, by buying loots ?

An then:

Grab you ModMerc, your UL FAP (doesn´t matter which one you own), attach your A204, buy ammo from TT, wear your good old UL armor, go out hunt whatever you want, and get loots.
This creates a huge supply of resources, while this kind hunter (and we have many of them) doesn´t contribute anything to the economy but oversupply!
All from TT or repairable directly to MA, not to other players.

Where is the difference to Explo ????
Only difference I see is the amount of PED the hunter can cycle in the same time compared to explo IV crafter he is way behind.
This doesn´t change the fact that this hunter is as bad for economy as the explo crafter, only difference is, explo crafter would actually craft something else if it would be sellable with MU, while hunters always find a few things that are sellable with MU, and never bothers do anything else than grinding missions.

Beside that original idea of L was to create a demand for crafted goods, to help the crafting proffession.
BUT --- to many UL items dropped from loot and to many superious L items drop from hunting, so that nobody wants anything crafted L.

And to repeat myself again: That is the real problem with EU economy and drop of MU on everything.
The problem is the UL gear !

Now do that with 700 peds(EP4 bp cost) worth of hunting gear. what happens?

GoNi, you might just be the only person who's asking for REDUCED unlimited items dropping in loots. The vastly decreased drop-rate of UL items is quite possibly the VERY reason why MA introduced (L) items, because the markup on UL stuff was skyrocketing,

I'm personally asking for not just reduced drop and not just of unlimited items, but for UTTER REMOVAL of all usable, end-user items from the loot, both UL and L. There should not be stuff in loot that could be used before crafters had their go with it.

You talk about the decreased UL items drop like it was some natural disaster which MA tried to avert with adding L items. In reality, MA realized that the abundance of UL gear makes crafting obsolete, killing markup on the loot and making hunting and mining pointless too, so they came up with L items. People may not like it, but no one likes bitter medicine. Everyone wants a nice UL gun, but if you personally were given a choice - to get a gear of your dream today and see the end of the game in a year, or to stay with what you have and still play in a decade, what would you take?

But for some reason they stopped halfway to the resolution of the situation and started adding these new L items in loot, and recently they began adding UL items again. I can explain it only by shifts in the balancing team, where new people have no clue why certain changes were made by their predecessors. Or worse, they do know, but prefer the momentary pleasing of userbase to long-time health of the game.

a weird idea just sparked in a few brain cells on this tired day/night... How about removing the ability to TT ANY ammo, including but not limited to the explosives? Not sure it'll solve the issues that people keep complaining about with the explosives showing up on globals, etc. but it might hep a bit since it will keep the ammo being crafted from being able to be cycled in the crafting machine until it's used in hunting first, or at least traded off to a hunter to use eventually... but don't just do it for explosives. Do it for all ammo so you aren't unbalancing the system for those that do hunt with explosives from time to time, or exclusively. Essentially this would turn all ammo in to what would basically be univeral ammo (since it would not be able to be tted), but still be tradeable avatar to avatar or in shops, etc., so it'd be a bit better than ua.

It would also 'balance out' melee vs guns a bit... with melee items if you 'fully repair' a UL weapon you have to use all the tt in that weapon til it's gone... You can't just go to the TT machine and get rid of your ammo like you can with a gun... if the tt won't buy back ammo people will think a bit more before they go spend a ped card on ammo.

Last edited:
Allowing hunters and miners using UL gear and buy all ammo and probes directly from TT, there is unfair advantage for them, and option to profit on the back of crafters that are forced to buy the loots of this people while all crafted goods will NOT be consumed by these type of miners/hunters.

Allowing crafters to play from TT only is just FAIR !!!

Why should we crafters always have to feed miners or hunters, while miners and hunters don´t buy anything from our crafted goods, so we have to drop 99% of our crafts into TT anyway!

Explain please!

Stop dropping/introducing UL gear !!!!!
Make crafted L gear supperior, so the existing UL gear starts to get obsolete!

But the materials you use are unlimited, the crafter console also has no decay and is unlimited.

If you want to change it, they will have to make crafting more manual. You won't be able to craft in afk mode. Because your craft terminal broke in TT and you have to repair it again.

But the materials you use are unlimited, the crafter console also has no decay and is unlimited.

If you want to change it, they will have to make crafting more manual. You won't be able to craft in afk mode. Because your craft terminal broke in TT and you have to repair it again.

Why all this? The purpose of having L items is to make hunters/miners pay markup to crafters. But crafters already pay markup to hunters/miners. Hunters/miners have a chose - to sell for markup or to sell to tt. Crafters have no choice, they either buy for markup or they don't craft (except for EP, removal of which is the purpose of this and similar threads).

I'm personally asking for not just reduced drop and not just of unlimited items, but for UTTER REMOVAL of all usable, end-user items from the loot, both UL and L. There should not be stuff in loot that could be used before crafters had their go with it.

You talk about the decreased UL items drop like it was some natural disaster which MA tried to avert with adding L items. In reality, MA realized that the abundance of UL gear makes crafting obsolete, killing markup on the loot and making hunting and mining pointless too, so they came up with L items. People may not like it, but no one likes bitter medicine. Everyone wants a nice UL gun, but if you personally were given a choice - to get a gear of your dream today and see the end of the game in a year, or to stay with what you have and still play in a decade, what would you take?

But for some reason they stopped halfway to the resolution of the situation and started adding these new L items in loot, and recently they began adding UL items again. I can explain it only by shifts in the balancing team, where new people have no clue why certain changes were made by their predecessors. Or worse, they do know, but prefer the momentary pleasing of userbase to long-time health of the game.

Fairly silly idea, as you instantly create a two-tier system, those who already have good gear and those who will never get good gear.

I don't personally want to hunt for oil to sell to a crafter for 110% to buy back a gun for 120%. And cycle that around until I'm broke and have achieved nothing.

You basically would have to create a new game for this to happen... or remove repair terminals. Though I'd love to see the backlash on that.

Crafting should be auxiliary to hunting and mining, and ancillary to leisure and social activities.

Crafting should provide superior (L) items and buff items for hunting/mining, and be the only source of clothes, furniture, pet stuff (crafted nutrio),vehicle stuff etc.

If crafting is "forced" onto hunting like half the ideas already posted, PE will die because there'll be an UL group making money and an L group losing it.

PS - UL items have been around since 2003 and the game's probably going better than ever, so to say that they are killing the game is a stretch.

Back