Love love love

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
Are there any lonely females here who is willing to loan me a bed anywhere on this planet? I like travelling and I am willing to blindly travel to your location and date you.

Additional info: I work, you stay home and clean and we will not have babies together,
PM if interrested.

Share this to any of your lonely female friends ingame.

Only had one + rep repply on thread, I am desperate for a dirty and unperfect woman, one I can talk shit too..

If your living in Greenland I'm not surprised that you're desperate :D

Bring me together with your moms.

This is sad; on so many levels.

I hope you find a female friend who can explain what love is and what a good woman looks for.
Then I hope you step up your game and be your best self.
Afterwards I hope you fall madly in love with someone who falls madly in love with you.
Then I hope you realize what love is and cherish it as the mystical beauty of life itself.

Strangely to do this, you must give up and try to be the best self you can be, just for yourself and realize that every moment is one that brings you closer to your deathbed. In those last moments, when you realize that this is it; what do you think when thinking back about your life? What will you think mattered?

I found something for you to think about.
Unconsciously I did this a couple of years ago and it led to love for me.
I wish you the same thing.

Well finding love in a game is not unrealistic too be honest it just seems a bit too weird too actually say that's what you are looking for :laugh:
Go search for the hof instead and let the love find you!:)

Additional info: I work, you stay home and clean and we will not have babies together,

EU romance.
When you will come home from work you will say hello to better part of you. No kisses to EU addicted because that could disturb her gameplay, then you will start to clean, take care of kids, food, shopping, bills, her three computers maintenance and many other small things until you fall down tired and having only 4 hour at disposition to sleep before going to work again.
Ofc you can dream something hot what as usually you will not remember once awake.

Last edited:
Are there any lonely females here who is willing to loan me a bed anywhere on this planet? I like travelling and I am willing to blindly travel to your location and date you.

PM if interrested.

​Where were you a couple years ago.....

EU romance.
When you will come home from work you will say hello to better part of you. No kisses to EU addicted because that could disturb her gameplay, then you will start to clean, take care of kids, food, shopping, bills, her three computers maintenance and many other small things until you fall down tired and having only 4 hour at disposition to sleep before going to work again.
Ofc you can dream something hot what as usually you will not remember once awake.

:laugh:

Its not always that bad, and love can be found in EU. Best advice is just not to be creepy about it op... ;)

EU love is fighting with each other in the PVP ring, tears of laughter running down your face whilst dinner is in the oven and the baby is asleep.

EU love is car journeys made a lot less boring by an hour long conversation about components, mark up and auction.

Eu love is your partner landing your ship and logging you off as you are too tired to do so yourself.

Eu love is always having a best mate with a gun, ammo & fap that they will give to you without a second thought.

Eu love is awesome :)

Last edited:
:laugh:

Its not always that bad, and love can be found in EU. Best advice is just not to be creepy about it op... ;)

EU love is fighting with each other in the PVP ring, tears of laughter running down your face whilst dinner is in the oven and the baby is asleep.

EU love is car journeys made a lot less boring by an hour long conversation about components, mark up and auction.

Eu love is your partner landing your ship and logging you off as you are too tired to do so yourself.

Eu love is always having a best mate with a gun, ammo & fap that they will give to you without a second thought.

Eu love is awesome :)

Long Live EU Love :))

Something that i found and advice i've given to rl friends over the years is that you seem to find love when you are not looking for it. I know it sounds odd but over my life that has always been the case, and friends on finding someone have all confirmed what i said.

Wishing you luck in your search :).

Dibbler

PM if interrested.

Only had one + rep repply on thread, I am desperate for a dirty and unperfect woman, one I can talk shit too..

I have some kool friends I hang out with, maybe Ms. Right is one of them.(on Caly)
You can bounce on my bed, but talk trash to someone else..
I have shops to tend to, so, staying at home isn't likely. :girl:
Plus housekeeping isn't my forte. :ahh:
Kool name, lol

They say "Never date at work", but "Never date in your favorite game" is even more relevant, because you can find another work, but you won't find another Entropia.

I barely remember making this thread or the repply about having a dirty woman to talk shit to.

I lived with a woman for 9years, that I have two boys with.
I lived with her to support her and our two kids, she is bi-polar and unable to take care of the kids alone.
In the end I had enough of her, so I left her 2 years ago, left her with everything, home and furnitures, I just packed a toothbrush and started travelling, taking different jobs around the coast. I allways sended home money so she could take care of herself and the kids.
I done a lot for her, even tho because og her illness I would get mentallt abused everyday.

I started drinking heavily, drank atleast 15beers everyday for over a year. Hit bars and got lots of random sex with girls I just first met.

I stopped sending money home, I thought I was ready to move on, -
She got angry, sold the home and all the furnitures and moved away with the kids just so that I could not see them again.

I hit the bottom in october last year, only thing I had was my job and a small 30squaremetres apartment in the big City, I was ready to give all up, life had no meaning at all,

A girl walked up to me at the bar, - we had few drinks together, it was her birthday, so she got 5kisses from me as a present.
I went home early as I was supposed to go to work the next day, next morning I saw her facebook friend request and a message that I promissed her a dinner sometime, went 14days before I asked her out.

We went eating and we got drunk, appearently she also drank as heavy as me. We started drinking together for some time, Appearently she had a tough life with her ex-husband, they have a kid together, she gave custody to the father the day I met her, on her birthday.

I had a fight with her after being with her for two months, I travelled away to another city as that is what I am used too, just run away from the problems,. She is 22 and goes in school, she quit school and bought a plane ticket to come see me, the day she got here my exgal calls asking if I wanted the custody of my children (they know nothing about each other at all), I knew with my drinking abuse I was not able to take care of the children, said I would think about it, my new gf suggested we stopped drinking and took care of my kids.

I bought ticket for the exgf and my kids, so she could bring them, we took the kids, we stopped drinking, I quit my career and took the lowest wage job possible, just to be with the kids.

We were together 2 months with the kids, before -
My ex gf got jealous because of my new love, she been harrazing us, my new girlfriend had enough and left just as our life was turning for the better, - she is now in another town back to her drinking, I just woke up last night after being out partying for couple of days straight.

I thought I never ever would feel love again, but for the first time in my life, I felt real love with her. Two broken souls healing each other, but now ex ruined it.

It is time to forget about alcohol and woman, you have a much more important job right now. Those kids will be going through a hell of a lot right now. Their father left them and now their mum has gave them away. It's time to absolutely everything in your power to get it right for them. You don't need a girlfriend for that, you particularly don't need one with her own problems who could hamper you chances of staying dry.

Do you have any other family that could help you?

Picture yourself in 5 years. Your dry fit and healthy, the kids are settled and happy, and a lovely sane non alcoholic woman comes into your life. There is no need to go chasing or running away from love, right now it's not all about you.

It seem that woman is for you just a slave who stay home cleaning.
Living with her 9 years and having two kids and she is still ex gf for you.
How come is not ex wife but just ex gf?
Are those two kids not enough big reason to get married?

marriage is for a person you want to spend the rest of your life with together,..

marriage is for a person you want to spend the rest of your life with together,..

Not necessarily, I knew some guys in the military that only got married so they could get paid extra money in their paycheck and give the woman a fast path to citizenship. I think most of those guys regretted that arrangement for one reason or another :laugh:

Life has it's challenges, and as the saying goes "get busy living or get busy dying".

I guess when there's kids involved, it needs a different approach. You can't dwell on blame, and even if one partner isn't prepared to compromise, you just have to work with it to make it matter for the kids.

That doesn't always mean living together either, it just means trying to make the best of the time you have when you've got your own kids under your care.

You know... with kids; it's all about "building memories", that's all they've got, and that's all they will remember.

It's easy to bury your head in the sand and hope all those problems will go away, but those kids are growing up, wondering what their mum and dad is going to do for them.

I'm not going to judge, just hoping to knock a few brain cells into action. Maybe it was a good thing the drinking partner walked. Now it's time to buck up, get yourself back on the straight and narrow.

Once you're happy, and the kids happy, and you're shining like a star, that love you seek will be ready for the taking.

Right now: look at your life not as a 'problem' but an 'opportunity' :yay:

Only you can make it work. Wake up mate, there's little lives that need their daddy.

Rick

Last edited:
Back