Easter Mayhem 2016

So here i am fully competing in this event, finishing my last hour just after 1300 EU time and they decided to turn off DSU drops at 1300 INSTEAD of 1400 as stated in the rules thanks alot MA i guess all the important players finishedup so they decided to turn off DSU drops an hr early?!

Amazing, just amazing....

And now turned back on 45 min later for the last 15min? , even more amazing... lol

Yep, no points between 13:00 and 13:47.

I am really excited that i was fully buffed up and enhanced, and finishing my 20th hr during this time... :bs::bs:

I got DSUs up until 1400.

Yesterday I had very dry periods of no DSU, up to 25 minutes long! So maybe they did not switched it off today but you just was in one of those black holes...

That said DSU were super scarce if you compare drops in all previous events.

How does a daylight savings time affect this?
Or it doesnt?

Yesterday I had very dry periods of no DSU, up to 25 minutes long! So maybe they did not switched it off today but you just was in one of those black holes...

That said DSU were super scarce if you compare drops in all previous events.

Nah, 4 people from my society plus me surely did not all go on a 45min dry spell of DSUs at the same time. I also haven't gone the rest of the event more than 5, maybe 10min at most without a DSU 1 at least. Anyone doing high end dps would confirm this. Thing is most who competed were probably done by this time and rest who shot for fun don't really care.

I can't see how daylight saving would affect it at all. Since the event is EU time based. So their system should go off what their clock would currently say.

Last edited:
With my other RL commitments I was only able to complete 12 runs. I would have liked more time to be able to qualify but with the low point count doing lvl 5 harbs I doubt it would not have mattered. I loved killing the lvl 98 boss and not get one measly dsu point :laugh:

I was happy to get some skills and scored a 1320 ped hof so that was great :wtg:

I had time for abour 17 hours in level 1. I finished between 240 and 300 mobs per hour. I did global twice and gathered 916 points... biggest dsu being a 5.

It was fun hunting there.

P.S. Maybe point distribution in lower levels is a bit off...

I completed 20h50m and got a total of 4702 points. I really wanted to get 5000, but thought better of continuing and diluting my hourly points score as I was getting less than 100 points per hour in the last few runs. No 1000 or 5000 point thingies.
Returns were very good -- I'm richer now than when event started, but it would have been more entertaining if it had been more varied. I got two Skildeks on the first day, and the rest was nothing to brag about.

Next event won't be soon enough!

Lastly, I'm assuming this event did not use the new Dynamic Event System announced recently... there was nothing new or different that I noticed anyway.

I prefered MM. This one was a sink hole for my ped card, lol. Oh well, can't finish on a plus side on every event (I'm currently on a heavily dry period).

I am curious to know who the winners Are!

I've not done mayhem-style events very many times but decided i'd give it a go to get the 1k bonus level. I figured it would take 5-6 hours based on damage levels and comments by others... After it took more than 10 hours to achieve that, blasting away with ep-53&O204 and reload buffs, i can say i've had enough of that BS. Went for entire hours with less than 15 points dropped.

So it's more of the same... waves of drops, etc.

My favorite is when i started repeatedly falling through the floor, and the mob i was killing did as well. It still managed to kill me, of course. I had to exit and reenter to fix it.

I was checking some time ago and IIRC it was around 1/12

Can't remember for level 50, but the last skill "adjustment" circa 2007 made 10k the new 8k for skill levels. If all other things were equal (they're not: SIB, buffs, etc), skilling to 8k in a skill now is the same effort as skilling to 10k in that level pre-2007 nerf. Those already at 10k in skills at that point basically had that skill doubled.

ETA: I was preoccupied shooting when i hit 1k points. Was the bonus awarded immediately or is that still coming?

Last edited:
ETA: I was preoccupied shooting when i hit 1k points. Was the bonus awarded immediately or is that still coming?
It was automatic this time, you already got it.

20 hours for 4500 points, by far my worst mayhem/core showing ever. A lot of globals but no HOFs. I think I lost a few thousand PEDs but gained a lot of skill points. I guess we can call that even lol

I missed the 5k bonus reward and later at TT was wondering how did I manage to lose on the run less than expected, until I noticed the counter :D

Back