Discovery: Divine Intervention Chip I

Have you tested it while taking some heavy damage?
Let's say you are down to 10 hp and take a 100 dmg hit, will you still be saved by it and have 50 hp or do you die due to the hit dmg beeing more than what the chip would have healed?

/Andy

Yep
I tested it first with a tango or a tiered LC shoting me
those couldnt kill me at all while divine intervention buff kicked in

Gratz m8 good job :)

Yep
I tested it first with a tango or a tiered LC shoting me
those couldnt kill me at all while divine intervention buff kicked in

Does it work on mob damage or just in pvp?

Big graz!! "I know that u know, that they know, that they dont know, what u know":eyecrazy: :cool:

Gratz!

Now the question is why some players can access the mission while others cant even though they have done the Stage VI?

Gratz master:laugh:

Now the question is why some players can access the mission while others cant even though they have done the Stage VI?

It depends on if you took the reward or the token at stage VI, because those who took the chip have "Mission Galactica: Stage VI - Reward" mission completed in the mission log (in addition to the "Stage VI - Bio ID"), unlike those who've chosen to continue to bigger chips, and apparently the bonus mission checks that exact mission for completeness. Now the question is, was it an oversight from the devs or it was intended (with possibility of bigger bonus chips at later stages).

Last edited:
What is the total cost to get one of these chips if you do the mission?

What is the total cost to get one of these chips if you do the mission?

Cost to kill on mob is not very high, somewhere between 10 and 20 ped I guess, just plucking figures from the air. Then the travel cost. Toxic shot cost(s).

While the chip is good, it is not as good as one might believe in the first place.

The reason is that you do not exactly die, you are given 50 hp instead of that.

Which means, if a mob hits you to death, and you had the enchantment on you, you will only be able to survive one extra hit. Next hit will come fast and it will kill you (unless it's under 50). The mob does not lose aggro on you.

WhySoSecret????

let people enjoy the game :)

chip count is not limited, i will make it after 2 weeks when all will calm down.

btw, paulo already said its in pvp2 with hoglos, so all who rly wanted, already was flying in pvp2

second divine proteron spawned after 5-7h from first kill

//mg

Last edited:
Last edited:
WhySoSecret????

let people enjoy the game :)

chip count is not limited, i will make it after 2 weeks when all will calm down.

btw, paulo already said its in pvp2 with hoglos, so all who rly wanted, already was flying in pvp2

//mg

Problem is I've been camped there and none have spawned.

While the chip is good, it is not as good as one might believe in the first place.

The reason is that you do not exactly die, you are given 50 hp instead of that.

Which means, if a mob hits you to death, and you had the enchantment on you, you will only be able to survive one extra hit. Next hit will come fast and it will kill you (unless it's under 50). The mob does not lose aggro on you.
Can't heal up enough from 50 HP to survive the next hit? Seems to me u hunting a wrong mob?

The chip should only help u so much, not make u invincible. If every noob can use it to get to insta-godmode, skills would be useless.

You don't want them to become useless, believe me u really don't. :yup:

you will only be able to survive one extra hit. Next hit will come fast and it will kill you (unless it's under 50). The mob does not lose aggro on you.

Not if you have working healing buffs on you. Even with the tiny adj resto + mod2350 which I use it will be 100+ by the next hit. The chip certainly won't help to go way beyond your level, but it's going to be a lifesaver in your normal situations where you've lost the upper hand due to a crit or ninja spawn.

Can you use it on other players? Might be sweet to own as a medic.

Can you use it on other players? Might be sweet to own as a medic.

Yes you can use it on others.
And seems Joda knows more than me and i was the one finding 2 of them :laugh:

Time frames are usless on this one, else more would've spawn in some time frame
I'd sugest checking other pvp areas :)

You could be possibly happilly surprized :)

I tought sharing what i can call an achievement with all the info i got my hands on would be good to calm some questions from ppl ingame.

Some accuse me of asking around, yes i did, who didnt? Did i get positions handed to me? Nope
Toulan - was on toulan forum for a while before the quest
Arkadia - same as toulan
Vixen - read in #rocktropia chat about a big green vixen in pvp, following the pattern i went to check
Cyrene - Elayne, who also has the chip, found it by mistake on a quick lootable visit and asked help to kill this Divine mob that we tought to just be a boss
Caly - Elayne joked "gonna be a fucking prot stalker Divine" we read on pcf someone stating it was and we laughed, we followed patterns, some said they spoted but no info exactly where or much else, I sat 60h~ around the areas i tought it'd be in vain.
I finally had found one after the effort on a position i could disclose but it'd be useless.... and why? cos i found the 2nd one in a totally diferent position and Elayne took it cos was the one helping me thru the questline from start and was on then.

As for rumors and bullshit said, no Elayne isn't an alt of mine, even tho we joke about it, if you dont believe, waste MA's time and resources into acusing an inocent player, while both you and the support team could be dealing with real threats.

I was going to make a guide how to get the chip but akiranblade was first so i didnt took that off him, if im correct i did link a bunch of people the positions for all the other mobs, since they are / were static.

The timers i avoided saying even tho i knew them to avoid griefing like some others did to friends of mine and ppl that camped lootable pvp.

Any question as i said i'd gladly answer if not answered here.
But dont waste both my time and your time trying to find something special where it ain't.

It does feel somewhat frustrating sharing the best and most i could and yet being called out for being secret keeper, next trust me, i will not tell jack shit cos there's nothing in for me.
I do apologize for some i said i'd tell more but some can imagine how many ppl asked me about this.

Paulo is one of the best people ill ever have the privileged to call friend. That being Said

I was on voice chat with him a small fraction of the time he and Elayne were out searching up and down for these Divine mobs. They both worked there azzes off and if anything deserve a small complement on them pulling it off.

Hard work deserves a pat on the back, there are a lot people out there exploit there way onto this board.

Paulo worked his arse off to find those mobs, he barely slept at all the whole time. You know what I say?

fLADyvl.jpg

Elayne is my ALT, case closed. PM Me in game I have no spoon

Has anyone killed the Prot one, since the second one was killed. No-one has said a word and I'm concerned it has not spawned or is inside a tree or something stupid.

It is extremely annoying that you die from a CRIT out of the blue, knowing they crits is the only thing that can kill you (from big mobs). So if it also saves you from a CRIT, it is a nice toy to have.

I'm interested too in that case ... although I already passed the MOD RESTO so I guess I'll have to "buy" one in a few months or years :)

Reactions: Mac
It is extremely annoying that you die from a CRIT out of the blue, knowing they crits is the only thing that can kill you (from big mobs). So if it also saves you from a CRIT, it is a nice toy to have.

I'm interested too in that case ... although I already passed the MOD RESTO so I guess I'll have to "buy" one in a few months or years :)

Only thing it doesn't save you from is fall dmg.
It basically absorbs ALL dmg from hit that would kill you and leaves you at 50hp,
does not matter if the hit would've been 1 or 20k dmg.

Back