League of Legends streamer banned by Riot Games for Trolling Community

Oh man :p

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
/mod note/
The topic of this thread is the banning of an abusive/trolling streaming player from an online game.

As long as people keep to that topic, I'll leave the thread open for discussion.

If, instead, people choose to use it to discuss the other game, or encourage others to play that game, the thread will be closed.

Up to you.

I can understand that his behaviour was popular. Im sure there are a lot of frustrated players in that game who would love to act like him now and than, but are too afraid of consequences. So they rooted for him instead to dash out some toxic behaviour to make others feel as miserable and unjust treated as they once feelt at some point.

This is a problem that shows up in a super competive game where you relay on teamwork and equal skill for a statisfying match not limited to lol but to other competive games.

Of course the only and right choice was to ban this streamer. As a company you dont want copycats encouraging others to try the same, since they feel from watching those streams that such actions can be taken without being punished. Im also sure you can get away with a lot of abuse if you put your mind into it and hide it properly. But as soon you go public and show your intentions you will be removed from the game and as higher your publicity become as sooner this will happen.

I think it's more the mentality of some present gamers that feel they should be allowed to do/say whatever they want and to hell with everyone else. The think they have a right to say what they like with no ramifications upon them.

They have no respect for anything but get butthurt when someone says anything about them. Whenever something bad happens they seem to blame everyone but themselves. Deflect all blame on to whomever they are hating this week.

Definitely one of the reasons I don't like any of these team-type games. Also another reason I didn't like Land Grab in EU/PE.. way too many ppl doing their own thing and then blaming others when shit falls apart for them.

/mod note/
The topic of this thread is the banning of an abusive/trolling streaming player from an online game.

As long as people keep to that topic, I'll leave the thread open for discussion.

If, instead, people choose to use it to discuss the other game, or encourage others to play that game, the thread will be closed.

Up to you.

O 7

to short haha

/mod note/

Up to you.

Not looking to violate Rule 3.7.. I don't even play the game named in the article. This thread is meant to be about the actions that player took and the fact that he received a perma-ban for it. Also any parallels found within EU.

Hope this clears it up for everyone.. :laugh:

I think i got banned 3-4 times in LoL for being toxic (never perma tho) it's a high competitive game which bring feelings. it's just natural to people that are competitive on a very high level to be a bit "toxic" to player's who troll or just dont try to win when you do your absolut best to win and you grind hard. What i dont understand is the people that are "none toxic" that say to people that dedicate ton of time and try to improve to chill that's something that make me just so mad sometimes.

Then again being toxic to troll is one thing, being an asshole to everyone is another.

I think i got banned 3-4 times in LoL for being toxic (never perma tho) it's a high competitive game which bring feelings. it's just natural to people that are competitive on a very high level to be a bit "toxic" to player's who troll or just dont try to win when you do your absolut best to win and you grind hard. What i dont understand is the people that are "none toxic" that say to people that dedicate ton of time and try to improve to chill that's something that make me just so mad sometimes.

Then again being toxic to troll is one thing, being an asshole to everyone is another.

Well, let me ask you this.

Because a player is not playing up to a standard that you feel they need to be at or even just not doing things the "right way", does this now give you license to yell, scream, curse at them and pretty much just berate them?

Do you think the other players in the game truly enjoy listening to it?

OMG I wish MA would do things like this, I guess most of your soc would be perma banned correct ?

OMG I wish MA would do things like this, I guess most of your soc would be perma banned correct ?

Another Necro Post! At least this one is only six months old..

Why don't you find one from back in 2006? Prove your worth as a Troll. :lolup:

Back