FYI: Deposit system seems to be broken - Do NOT try to deposit right now

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
Hello guys!

Today I was going to do a pretty decent size deposit. I tried the in-game deposit method, but at the confirm screen I got an error saying there was connection problems to the bank.

So I proceeded to logon to the account webpage, because this is where I normally do deposits. The transaction went through, and my VISA card was charged. Once I log back into the game I had not received my PED. My VISA card is still missing the money, and it's been almost 2 hours now and no PED has shown up yet.

Obviously the deposit system is broken, so my advice to you guys is to NOT try do any deposits today. I have opened a support ticket, but considering I have a ticket unanswered for 7 months and still open, I am kinda worried I will not see these money anytime soon.

I have also tried to call both numbers to MA's office, but both numbers has been terminated...

I will update this thread when I got more info.

UPDATE: Support confirmed the issue. Also confirmed by several other players. Issue has now been solved and I have received my PED.

Last edited:
Just because one person has an issue depositing on one occasion, it doesn't necessarily follow that the whole deposit system is broken.

I think you might be over-reacting a little here. :wise:

I have never yet heard of anyone not receiving their deposited funds - either ingame, or returned to their bank, depending on the cause of the issue.

Just because one person has an issue depositing on one occasion, it doesn't necessarily follow that the whole deposit system is broken.

I think you might be over-reacting a little here. :wise:

I have never yet heard of anyone not receiving their deposited funds - either ingame, or returned to their bank, depending on the cause of the issue.

Obviously I have confirmed the issue with other players that received the same error message as me.

Issue confirmed by support (WOW FAST REPLY!!). Issue has also been resolved and I now have my PED.

Yup. System is broken atm (atleast dibs) But don't worry.

The transaction is waiting for a manual capture, which is not possible from MA's end.

So yeah. Your money is currently "frozen"

Edit : NM seems it's working again ^^

The reply you gave was quite useful information as it confirms the issue. Too bad you removed it :/

Issue confirmed by support (WOW FAST REPLY!!). Issue has also been resolved and I now have my PED.

When I had an issue with deposit, I can confirm support reaction was fast! So there is no need to worry for anyone.

Sometimes support answering really fast than we expected, so you never know how it is to be.

Back