Planet calypso content release 2016.2

Does anybody know what materials are required to upgrade from adjustable vigi to mod vigi and roughly what the cost of upgrading is?

Unsure of recipe but I'm speculating the usual generic nano adjusters will be required alongside perhaps hardening adjusters. Plus maybe the addition of a full to L armor set like predator is used for jag upgrade

Anyone having trouble with these new upgrades? The guy will show me the old ones like jag but when i try to see the new items the window closes and then nothing.

Anyone having trouble with these new upgrades? The guy will show me the old ones like jag but when i try to see the new items the window closes and then nothing.

Ya that's the bit which is disabled until June 21 (handing over the materials).

If you use the "what will these upgrades do for me" or similar question, rather than the item specific ones, he'll give you the generic list so you can see stats.

vigi.jpg

LOL improved vigi has better stats..

LOL improved vigi has better stats..

yeah, i think they should have called it improved instead of Mod, and rename the Improved to Ancient, Improved SE or something different as its knocked the Adj -> Imp -> Mod system out

Would anyone be so kind to put up a link for the Adjusted Katsuichi Determination and Adjusted Marber Bravo-Type aswell? Sitting on another planet atm so do not have access to the npc.

Regards

Unsure of recipe but I'm speculating the usual generic nano adjusters will be required alongside perhaps hardening adjusters. Plus maybe the addition of a full to L armor set like predator is used for jag upgrade

Im guessing an all new nano modifier and maybe hardening modifier,since its modified :eyecrazy:

Would anyone be so kind to put up a link for the Adjusted Katsuichi Determination and Adjusted Marber Bravo-Type aswell? Sitting on another planet atm so do not have access to the npc.

Regards

Stats all availble on CL.

Cheers

Thanks bogger, looks like the stats on it aren't even as good as the old improved vigi.

that's adj sga vigi... Not sure if it matters

but some of us are at work and can't see the stats for another 6 hours or so :(

Adj Bravo:

burn: 81
shrap: 9
acid: 9

range: 158
attacks: 20/min

rec lvl: 52

Adj Determination:

Cut: 70

range: 5
attacks: 53

rec. lvl: 38

Adj Bravo:

Adj Determination:

Thanks! Any info on the new Argo mission?

Adj Bravo:

Adj Determination:

High requirement to use the bravo :-(

Adjusted boar is exactly why I'm glad I don't have much invested in armors because it's ripping price on other armor sets down for each new adj. Mission for armors that arrive.

Gratulations to those who have a set since they instantly just got 2000 PED increase in value right off the bat :)

High requirement to use the bravo :-(

Adjusted boar is exactly why I'm glad I don't have much invested in armors because it's ripping price on other armor sets down for each new adj. Mission for armors that arrive.

Gratulations to those who have a set since they instantly just got 2000 PED increase in value right off the bat :)

Will be very interesting to see the upgrade cost for the Bravo and Determination, since the stats are very similar to allready excisting UL sib weapons. the Howler plasma rifle has bit more dmg and range, but only 13 attacks/min.

Will be very interesting to see the upgrade cost for the Bravo and Determination, since the stats are very similar to allready excisting UL sib weapons. the Howler plasma rifle has bit more dmg and range, but only 13 attacks/min.

The sword will be quite nice. Bravo a decent tagger, but majority of players don't have near level 50 plasma

So, why 541 MB download for Secret island???
Did I miss something?

The sword will be quite nice. Bravo a decent tagger, but majority of players don't have near level 50 plasma

There's the Arkadia "Eclipse 2/4k Prototype" carbines which are lvl 20, 40. Perfect for skilling PWT ;)

Oh no!
They changed the sound on the Camo!

Its a cool sound... but its not the powerful Camo sound, it sounds week

can't be worse than the ranked scorpion (pop) sound which sounds like a cap gun..

5.25 ped! :eyecrazy:

edit:
loveshower.gif

edit2: thx for killing the freakin nice sound of the FUCKIN NEW divine intervention chip! i hate you! :banghead:

Last edited:
Still lots of X in my inventory, enhancers and components still glow and take up four squares. Back to medium settings.

Had assumed the next upgradeable armor would would have increased chance of evade, and not dodge, again. Oh well..

Otherwise, not the worst VU I've seen.

Still lots of X in my inventory, enhancers and components still glow and take up four squares. Back to medium settings.

Had assumed the next upgradeable armor would would have increased chance of evade, and not dodge, again. Oh well..

I was really banking on adj boar to have evade instead of dodge since it's not typically known to be a bot armor.. but I'll take it anyways because of that God like impact buff :D

same here, I would have preferred jag to be evade too, but I guess the npc is dealing robot armor, so dodge is more suited

same here, I would have preferred jag to be evade too, but I guess the npc is dealing robot armor, so dodge is more suited
If the npc is the issue, then I'm sure Caly can borrow one from Cyrene, aka the Planet of Surplus and Idle NPCs :laugh:

Back