Question: Vigi SGA adjusted?

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
Has somebody done that?
Does the upgrading process preserve the higher protection or turns it into a standard adj vigi?

Solved: Neither. It can't be upgraded.

Last edited:
i think vigi sga stays with sga stats but it just gets the extra buffs taht adj set gets

Thanx for replies!

Yes, seen that thread. Didn't find anything on SGA armors thou? :scratch2:

i think vigi sga stays with sga stats but it just gets the extra buffs taht adj set gets
Hopefully, yes.

If nobody has tested it I'll try upgrading something smaller myself. Gloves maybe. It's not that I'll lose anything if the result is the standard adj Vigi - standard Vigi SGA and Adj Vigi are almost the same.

Mystery still unresolved. From the headlines of the Entropian Post:

"The mysterious death of the vigilante! Murder or suicide?"

:)

Well you can do it with Jaguar sga.. So why not vigi sga..

Still Mindark messed up pretty deep with the Vigi.. I have augmented Vigilante thighs now.

I had 2 parts of vigi SGA

They have better stats then adj vigi and got same buff as adj without upgrading.

(highly doubt it can be upgraded more as it already count as adjusted)

5 adj parts +2 SGA parts = 20%dodge increase Just like 7 parts adj.

Parts are now in auc.

I had 2 parts of vigi SGA

They have better stats then adj vigi and got same buff as adj without upgrading.

(highly doubt it can be upgraded more as it already count as adjusted)

5 adj parts +2 SGA parts = 20%dodge increase Just like 7 parts adj.
Yeah, noticed the normal SGA set already has 20% dodge buff. There's no point in upgrading it any further for the buff - with Ares Ring Adjusted (+8% dodge) I now have 28% total, which is more than allowed (there's a cap 25% total allowed from items):

dodge28.jpg

Still Mindark messed up pretty deep with the Vigi.. I have augmented Vigilante thighs now.
That's interesting! How did you get those?
Was it upgrade from adj vigi or mod vigi?

I wonder if there's plans to go further with armor upgrades and something slipped in before the right time? ;)

I'm still missing 3 adjusters for the test. If anyone has upgraded the Vigi SGA, please share the result!

Augmented vigilante is the same as what used to be Improved vigilante

Yeah, noticed the normal SGA set already has 20% dodge buff. There's no point in upgrading it any further for the buff - with Ares Ring Adjusted (+8% dodge) I now have 28% total, which is more than allowed (there's a cap 25% total allowed from items):

dodge28.jpg

That's interesting! How did you get those?
Was it upgrade from adj vigi or mod vigi?

I wonder if there's plans to go further with armor upgrades and something slipped in before the right time? ;)

I'm still missing 3 adjusters for the test. If anyone has upgraded the Vigi SGA, please share the result!

Augmented vigilante is the same as what used to be Improved vigilante
Oh, I see it beats mod vigi in every protection, has more durability and most likely also has the dodge buff now. Makes sense to rename it to "Augmented" then.

Figured out the answer, SGA set is not upgradeable.
So Jaguar SGA can be upgraded, Vigilante SGA can't be upgraded. Strange, very strange... :scratch2:

You can upgrade Jaguar SGA?

I thought all SGAs keep their stats and get the adj buff with no upgrading needed.

Only difference in jag SGA and vigi SGA is that MA remembered to change its color to match the adj version iirc.

Oh, I see it beats mod vigi in every protection, has more durability and most likely also has the dodge buff now. Makes sense to rename it to "Augmented" then.

Figured out the answer, SGA set is not upgradeable.
So Jaguar SGA can be upgraded, Vigilante SGA can't be upgraded. Strange, very strange... :scratch2:

Augmented doesn't have the dodge buff.

Back