Auction bug ?

ken.ji

Old Alpha
First kenji Forever
Hello.
I bidded an auction regarding 500 Caldorite Ingot. After few hours I saw that my bid was exceeded so I went to auction and I placed third bid on that auction and in the next millisecond Cepreh Koter (the big crafter) bidded again (this is another thing I dont understand, but it might be something with the ordering or maybe auction botting). I logged off and when I logged back in I was surprised to see that I won the auction with my third bid, even it already was a 4th bid.
I will attach an image, cause it can explain better maybe

jS1QFY1.jpg

How is this possible? You cant give up on a placed bid as far as I know. Its a bug or something else ?

Last edited:
Idk if bug or not, but it has to do with order

Its an order that auto bid . Watch your ped card when you put bid :)

Good luck , Mac

The auto bidding is an order, but how did he win with 258ped when koter's order autobid 259ped?

Its a bug i quess . Happend to me atleast 10 times
Usualy when auto bid system catch it it goes on second place and it finish like you won it .

Must be bugget

As already explained, that's his auction order bidding. (Right now the volume left is 1338 ingots at 102.50%)

What may have happened is that the same order seems to be already bidding on another stack of 926 ingots and possibly did not have the free volume needed. I.e. a poorly written algo tried to bid more than it could but the system didn't let it through.

Cepreh Koter

Сергей Котег Жиряков = Sergei Koteg Zhiriakov (according to the current official transliteration system);

although on teh interwebz you'll still more often see Sergey (66.2m results vs. 35.6m for Sergei) and Zhiryakov.

UPDATE:

I got to Calypso today and checked my storage for the 500 Caldorite Ingots I won Friday but they are not there.
I also checked https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/? and its not there either.

So I won the auction (even I wasnt supposed to), peds were taken from pedcard but I didnt receive the item.
Support case on te way.

Did you check the "won" page on the auction?

this++

Items won while you're offline go to 'Won' section.

...although shouldn't they appear on the website My Items list then? I'm quite certain unsold items (they go to 'Won', too) do appear there.

I had multiple auctions won, got them all but this auction was not with them.

And yes, like I said it doesnt appear in my items list on website.

You didn't win the auction, Koter had the highest bid at 259.

You didn't win the auction, Koter had the highest bid at 259.

That's the bug. It shows that ken.ji won with a lower bid. Then he didn't get the item but was still charged for it apparently.

Screenie shows you won with 258 but the bid history is odd.
Paid but not in your inventory wow, hope they fix it fast.

Or, Ore the Caldorite decided to Welcome back Koter! :D

Back