Info: New Rocktropia Robot Pets - Hacked K-1 & Hacked K-2

chances

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
New Rocktropia Robot Pets - Hacked K-1, K-2, K-3 & K-4

New pets have been discovered on Rocktropia.

1WjyvhX.jpg

They have been spotted at the Steampunk mob spawn near the Tangerine shopping District (Ballistair Apartments TP is closest).

There are 4 known of so far.
The Hacked K-2 is level 17 (common) and the Hacked K-1 is level 18 (rare) so keep this in mind if you plan to tame one for yourself.
Another thing is that the K-1 will take 40ped TT of ped food, so its a very hungry little robot !

L27 Steampunk are the mobs you need to kill apparently to spawn them up, they dont seem very hard to kill at all for L27 plus the loot was very nice for a change :laugh:

Ill add another photo of the unlocks, the Hacked K-1 is Skill Gain - Pet and Taming
so nothing too exciting there unfortunately.

They dont seem Ultra rare, probably as rare as the vixens in Hell. I know at least 4 have spawned in the last 24 hours, im sure many more have also.

Anyway enjoy and happy taming ! :whip:

Edit:
K-1 is rare
K-2 is common
K-3 is common
K-4 is common

y8lezO1.jpg

m5xjPBh.jpg

dgAI7fc.jpg

Last edited:
That's some advanced robotic technology here, if Akbal-Cimi toasters adopt this design we won't have a chance :)

That's some advanced robotic technology here, if Akbal-Cimi toasters adopt this design we won't have a chance :)

giphy.gif

Totally lost me with that one :D I guess ill have to read some of the lore one day :laugh:

lol - can only be RT that comes up with bat shit crazy like this lol. Fukit man, i want to hate this kiddie shit and i do hate most of it, but this thing actually looks so offbeat it's "cool" in a retro / novel kinda way.

Looks like something from Gnomeregan :laugh:

Reminds me of something .. hmm lets see

possibly ..

probably just a coincidence

Gets a 9/10 from me on the "ahhh sweeeet" scale. Thanks for headsup!

hi there,

I know Pet&Taming buff strenght on k-1 is 10%; what about buffs and strenght on k-2? thx

Good idea, better than rabbits

Reminds me of something .. hmm lets see

possibly ..

probably just a coincidence
Irony detected! :laugh:

Well quite obviously not a coincidence. I don't care if there could be any copyright problems or not, copying someone else's design instead of creating your own is a cheap and lazy way of doing things.

Besides, every step towards rubber-toy-world-for-6yr-old-kids gets -10 points from me. Yea I get it, they're prolly trying to be funny in a weird steampunk style way but the result is just stupid, IMO.

It's a Hi-Tech Sci-Fi themed game FFS! Or should I say, it was once... :duh:

Reactions: Izz
Irony detected! :laugh:

Well quite obviously not a coincidence. I don't care if there could be any copyright problems or not, copying someone else's design instead of creating your own is a cheap and lazy way of doing things.

Besides, every step towards rubber-toy-world-for-6yr-old-kids gets -10 points from me. Yea I get it, they're prolly trying to be funny in a weird steampunk style way but the result is just stupid, IMO.

It's a Hi-Tech Sci-Fi themed game FFS! Or should I say, it was once... :duh:

well to be fair bad robot is a film and series making company from jj abrams who is known for doing mystery and science fiction stuff. so not too far off.

Might be neither coincidence nor copying. I doubt that ND is acquainted with JJ Abrams but some secondary connections are possible and RT is known to promote cinema industry's stuff for mutual benefits.

Only the featureless rectangular slightly drooped head shape matches - but is not unique. The curvature on it however could be the only actual infringement ( yes that barely obvious element of it).

On the face of it and without access to the extended or additional variations in the filing description itself ( which may go beyond what is seen) there are not enough similarities to cause concern. A broken antenna is also quite different from a bulb - so no dice there either.

I lurve mine!! Thanks for making a thread :p

Totally lost me with that one :D I guess ill have to read some of the lore one day :laugh:

Long story short, after the Earth's exploration probe discovered Calypso and created there a robotic network ("base matrix") which purpose was to prepare the planet for colonists and build the infrastructure, it continued its journey to the next destination, the system of 2 giant planets, Akbal and Cimi. There it built a similar base matrix, but apparently went haywire in process (no doubt it was programmed by swedish coders who don't believe in testing), because later a signal from Akbal-Cimi to the Calypso's base matrix turned its robots against the first colonists.

The once Eden-like planet became an irradiated mess, filled with weird fauna and savage descendants of former humans (all those feffoids, thorifoids, mulmuns and other humanoid mutants). Survived humans eventually eliminated the local robot threat and repopulated the planet, but the hostile AI at Akbal-Cimi keeps trying to retake Calypso, sending the swarms of toasters for our amusement.

In fact, I suspect that so called Rocktropia is actually either Akbal or Cimi, because only a sick mind of the defective exploration probe could create all those lecherous robot hookers. Hundreds of years of lone wandering in space, you know. And those "rocktropians" are probably androids, trying to infiltrate our society, our government, to destroy us from within. One of them one day may even become our president... wait, oh shit...

i tamed a K-4 and its golden looking :laugh:

i tamed a K-4 and its golden looking :laugh:

and still i havent seen another of that "common" pet ... els some1 did ?

and i can add also a note ... this one takes more to be filled with food :wise: ( 4,399 nutrios )

Back