Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
Merp LA ?

Is a dedicated Merp LA needed??? If so what maturity? Please vote....

And will you ever hunt on a Merp LA ?

Last edited:
Don't know any LA but you have high maturity Merps north of boreas, up to Mod Merp even.

Check this map, might help you.

I don't think you will find a landarea, simply because it's too costly to keep maturity and density up there with fertilizer costs, compared to the low global rate of merps and the amount of people wanting to hunt merps.

I don't think you will find a land area, simply because it's too costly to keep maturity and density up there with fertilizer costs, compared to the low global rate of merps and the amount of people wanting to hunt merps.

Yea i was looking all over today. I dont think they will ever exist again. I did find some mid-maturity around Calypso but density was low, oh well, thanks.

And yes, the cost to keep up Maturity and Density is just silly for anything :(

Yea i was looking all over today. I dont think they will ever exist again. I did find some mid-maturity around Calypso but density was low, oh well, thanks.

And yes, the cost to keep up Maturity and Density is just silly for anything :(

No place for them! maybe nice opportunity!

No place for them! maybe nice opportunity!

No body likes Merps, i remember there was an LA dedicated to them for a pretty long time but I guess it went away do to lack of interest maybe?

No body likes Merps, i remember there was an LA dedicated to them for a pretty long time but I guess it went away do to lack of interest maybe?

Well actually no. There was plenty of hunters. Also if u add maturity to highest it will spawn also mod merps to ur LA

Ive thought about it....... Community, does anyone want Big Merp LA ????

Added a poll so vote please :)

Last edited:
Isn't Ouroboros Island a merp LA? I remember it was quite dense. Can't tell its current state since, as O2 pointed out, there is a little reason to leave Eudoria for merps, at least of low-mid maturities.

A new LA is always welcome, all depends on what current mob would be gone from there :)

Ouroboros Island is a merp LA and had high density up until a couple months ago.
I loved it for skilling. No need to run around looking for mobs.

James

Yup i was just there, it has multiple Merp DNA installed but, no settings on the Numbers and Maturity. There are Merps, Neconu and Sabakuma on LA#50 [19183, 51622, 154]. Just experimenting on the settings and what the people want. After all, its all about what the people want. Adjusting maturity or density up cost PEDs and with no hunters then it is all for show....

there is a little reason to leave Eudoria for merps, at least of low-mid maturities.

I think the biggest thing about LAs is the events. At least thats why I normally hunt on them. Gotta have good events....

More votes needed :yay:

Ourobouros Island had plenty of merp. I've just been giving the miners a chance since Medusa ore/enmat have been fixed. I have increased the density back to hunting levels.

I usually max maturity twice a year. Feb/March and during WOF.
I'm currently acquiring the fertilizer needed and plan to max maturity near the end of the month. So grind out the little ones and get to Bronze mission for February.

you will find that the cost of keeping maturity is high. that's why I only bump it a couple times a year.

Very respectfully
Sandman

you will find that the cost of keeping maturity is high. that's why I only bump it a couple times a year.

Exactly..... Hunters always want max density and max maturity but, they don't realize that if they do not frequently hunt there, the cost is not sustainable to the land owner.

Back