270 PED mistake

pelzak

Alpha
Grand Master Pelzak PRO
Hello, sold 3k maymem stars for 30 instead of 300 PED, said to the guy I want buyback or even add 25% but he did refuse, my bad. Money WIN.
<removed link to pic of ingame PM>

Since its against rules to link PM's on forum, my screen was deleted, name of the guy: <removed avatar name

Last edited by a moderator:
Tired of seeing these threads. I'm not uncompassionate at all, I've made a couple mistakes too, but for fucks sake...SLOW DOWN!!!! Double check ALL trades, no matter how small. Sorry to see you didn't get the peds back, but OWN your mistake man. 270 ped is a small lesson now learn from it. :wise:

Fucking poor people piss me off. Get a job and stop playing games if you have to ruin your name and your soc's name by being a slimy cheapskate.

Hello, sold 3k maymem stars for 30 instead of 300 PED, said to the guy I want buyback or even add 25% but he did refuse, my bad. Money WIN.

Since its against rules to link PM's on forum, my screen was deleted, name of the guy: <removed>]

Say it was your life savings, MA will lock the guy until he gives you it back :girl:

But no worries, I won't trade with this dude or soc again and next flight I take with you I'll tip big :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you can sell points??? :eyecrazy:

To my surprise a lot of people are asking who is the dude so Im gladly answering.

Don't actually see a rule against posting information about making a bad deal and making a happy buyer name visible ?

Please note rule 2.3:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

You are welcome to share your own actions (including making mistakes).
You may not however bring a personal dispute between yourself and another player to the forum, and malign them or their society.

MindArk's long-held policy has been that 'all trades are final'.
While the other person may agree to make some adjustment or restitution if you make a mistake in a trade, it is not compulsory.
My personal observation of these situations has been that if you want a happy outcome, you need to privately negotiate with them, not publicly cast aspersions about them.

Please note rule 2.3:

My personal observation of these situations has been that if you want a happy outcome, you need to privately negotiate with them, not publicly cast aspersions about them.

Yes I did had a nice conversation, unfortunately cant be viewed here, looks like his virginity had been protected.

I think you are having a joke here :(

lol, OP must lose another 9630 PED to get more hate or compassion :)
270 PED is too small sum even for complain

Omg its just 270ped..... go to the rig and pick that loss in oil.

Fucking poor people piss me off. Get a job and stop playing games if you have to ruin your name and your soc's name by being a slimy cheapskate.

Great to have you back - so missed your absolute bluntness:)

But no worries, I won't trade with this dude or soc again and next flight I take with you I'll tip big :)

If I had enough cash I would buy a statue and dedicate it to you - you are so fabulously nice :)

Didn't realise sympathy had a value.
Has nothing to do with not having sympathy but there is a difference between an serious mistake and then this!
Those kinds of annoying mistakes is just uneeded info.

Since its against rules to link PM's on forum, my screen was deleted, name of the guy: <removed avatar name

Instead of coming on here and causing such controversy that is against the rules. Why don't you try to contact Soc leader and see if they could help in some way. Also be polite, unlike others in past who use threatening behavior like dragging their through the mud on forums.

OP, a screwup on your part is not a scam on the part of the other participant.

It's sad that the other person involved in the deal wasn't willing to deal in good faith, but you did accept the trade.

Didn't realise sympathy had a value.

Hard to have it when this is the 2nd time a mistake or misunderstanding turned into him creating thread running someone's name in the dirt... which I might add is a strong arm tactic.

Iam very sry for you and you mistake but i think nobody can do something in this case. Mindark says 'all trades are final'.

Hard to have it when this is the 2nd time a mistake or misunderstanding turned into him creating thread running someone's name in the dirt... which I might add is a strong arm tactic.

Its also a 2nd time You are opposite to my feelings :), as long as we have a free speech I will share my game exp, good and bad.

Last edited:
Its also a 2nd time You are opposite to my feelings :), as long as we have a free speech I will share my game exp, good and bad.

And I'm sure it won't be the last time considering your disposition.

Also your sharing is not appropriate in the manner you are doing it. It's against tos and repetitive threads can land you in the ban box. Own up to your mistakes and stop trying to strong arm people through reputation assassination.

I came across a street bum the other day and gave him a 5$ bill when I meant to give him a 1$ bill. I asked him to give it back and I'd give him a 1$ bill, needless to say he wouldn't give it back. ;)

Soooo you make a mistake, then you take to the forums to try and publicly humiliate the other person, even though you are the one who fucked up? In my opinion, that makes you more of a cornball than the other person. You should just own your mistakes and pay attention. I think people really over-estimate the value of "reputation" from this internet video game forum. As if this guy, or anyone else, literally gives a flying fuck.

Teehee.... so much for rep.

:popcorn:

shot me down too

[System]: [Pelzak] destroyed Quad-Wing Interceptor (L).
[System]: [Pelzak] killed [SC].

Teehee.... so much for rep.]

:popcorn:

Nice mr oracle, so killing in pvp in Your eyes is -rep yes ? Only in space or in land also ? Don't try to tell me whats allowed and whats not, im not killing customers which there is over 200 atm, sorry for You but: I dont do this for living like You do, Its allowed to kill in pvp as far as I know, bored of Your accusations :D

PS
The one who was killed was the one whos advertising kronan warps on chat - [Anny Thundergirl]. Sorry to hear that my person had so much influence over the ammount of customers :)

PS2
No matter how many friends You call to take Your side I got my customers warping daily.

Last edited:
Nice mr oracle, so killing in pvp in Your eyes is -rep yes ? Only in space or in land also ? Don't try to tell me whats allowed and whats not, im not killing customers which there is over 200 atm, sorry for You but: I dont do this for living like You do, Its allowed to kill in pvp as far as I know, bored of Your accusations :D

Clearly you don't know me at all or this game.. you are either new or stupid. I really hope the former but then you have a $5000 space pony.

But let me help you:

The quickest way to self-destruct a SPACE TRAVELING service is to be a pirate.
The quickest way to destroy your reputation is to be a pirate or be a scammer.
The quickest way to NEVER get a customer again is to destroy your in-game karma, which is done by shooting and killing players.

You are 3/3... well done sir! You are well on your way to being blacklisted by the EU community. Taking a warp service is based on trust. No one will trust a pirate. It's not my beliefs. The community simply has no tolerance for this profession (space pvp) whether legit or not. Continue at your own risk.

By the way, if you want to space pirate.. you better work on your shooting skills. Talk to micjack or chances, they shoot like a boss.. you have the aim of a blind man.

Back