270 PED mistake

To make it clear: I will make pvp in space and I will continue to warp, when Youre on-board you're safe.
I'll try to make the obvious crystal clear here...
Customers of pirates may imagine something like they'll be warped near one of those SS in middle space and oops pilot logged out. Then another pirate will magically be nearby to loot, afterwards offer a ride for a price.
Not saying you, Pelzak, would do that... it's just the kind of thing others might dream up.

Now just cause space is PvP doesn't make it consensual by the other unarmed players with no loot.
However I found Real Pirates have no problems just letting me quickly log out/in so they can check for no-loot faster. Honestly I think they get bored/pissed off at me chatting (PM) about: how my quads nearly done/save them ammo for next quad with full HP/save time just shooting avatar/I don't need repair skills/yadda yadda yadda/Yaaawwwn!!!

But hey I don't need to explain all that to some, especially the pirates that shoot like pros.
The other night at caly SS i was gonna ask MicJick if he wanted me to relog in pvp to confirm no-loot, but my wife was talking a bunch. Anyways when I got back there's 2 quads w/gunners circling us like sharks and I pm'd MicJack "they got gunners" and he LOL me then went into PVP. They followed (so I moved to other side of SS + I'm hearing about holidaze stuff irl and afk'd) anyways in less then a minute I notice MicJack parked next to me again. Yes I expected him more then 1 of the others, just not so soon.

Anyways big difference between publicly stating I'm a pirate versus I'm just a little taxi service.
Remember: Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

That business pales in comparison to the number of people needing flights because they need to transport loot.

In my observation it's about 50/50 presently... :wise:

This is a long offtopic already and should be closed or cleaned atleast.

Since someone posted video titled: Fake service provider - Equus Pirate - Grand Master Pelzak - 2016.12-30 00:13, which is a offtopic, lie and a profanity.

2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of scamming that name specific real-world persons, Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum.com members are NOT permitted. Providing other identifying information about accused persons or avatars is also not permitted, such as but not limited to: society names, nicknames, owned gear, equipment, estates, etc. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

Teehee.... so much for rep.
:popcorn:
2.7 - Profanity
Profanity in thread titles or user titles is NOT permitted. Profanity in posts should be kept to a minimum, and not be used in a comment directed at other members, Forum Staff members, Entropia Universe planet partner representatives or MindArk representatives. While generalizations using profanity and/or foul language may be common in everyday conversation, when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Excessively profane content may be edited or deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, depending on severity.

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

last not least

3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

PS

I've posted the conversation and name which was against the rules, my post was moded. I can clearly understand that, but why did You (mods,etc) allow to start and continute this offtopic bullshit to this point ? Lets just stick to the rules like in my case.

PS2

I don't want to respond to all the ppl asking who was the person, because it would take alot of time which I preffer spending in EU or ask me in game, Ill answere there, it's faster for me.

PS3

A small group of ppl is trying to affect my gameplay, by just by being rude and annoying (mostly pirates and ppl gathered around person who posted/maded video) in game and forum PM's (don't worry wont bother to report that harassment).

The same group of ppl also attacked me when I advertised my service on space channels, suggesting im providing fake service, they were warned on the channel ofc.

Conclusion: You can point out that you disagree with someone's gamplay, but since we all play by the rules, you should not impose your vision. Don't patronize me. I don't care about Your speculations - who is allowed to do pvp in space and who is not. I enjoy the expirience that EU provides, customers enjoying the service I am providing. I might be thick-skinned or an asshole, but im still a gentleman. More distance - its a game, fap less, I mean play less go outside hug a woman or a tree it will bring relief.

Reactions: Aio
I think this thread has run it's course.. Think it's time for a :locked:

This is a long offtopic already and should be closed or cleaned atleast.

Since someone posted video titled: Fake service provider - Equus Pirate - Grand Master Pelzak - 2016.12-30 00:13, which is a offtopic, lie and a profanity.

2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of scamming that name specific real-world persons, Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum.com members are NOT permitted. Providing other identifying information about accused persons or avatars is also not permitted, such as but not limited to: society names, nicknames, owned gear, equipment, estates, etc. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

2.7 - Profanity
Profanity in thread titles or user titles is NOT permitted. Profanity in posts should be kept to a minimum, and not be used in a comment directed at other members, Forum Staff members, Entropia Universe planet partner representatives or MindArk representatives. While generalizations using profanity and/or foul language may be common in everyday conversation, when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Excessively profane content may be edited or deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, depending on severity.

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

last not least

3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

PS

I've posted the conversation and name which was against the rules, my post was moded. I can clearly understand that, but why did You (mods,etc) allow to start and continute this offtopic bullshit to this point ? Lets just stick to the rules like in my case.

PS2

I don't want to respond to all the ppl asking who was the person, because it would take alot of time which I preffer spending in EU or ask me in game, Ill answere there, it's faster for me.

PS3

A small group of ppl is trying to affect my gameplay, by just by being rude and annoying (mostly pirates and ppl gathered around person who posted/maded video) in game and forum PM's (don't worry wont bother to report that harassment).

The same group of ppl also attacked me when I advertised my service on space channels, suggesting im providing fake service, they were warned on the channel ofc.

Conclusion: You can point out that you disagree with someone's gamplay, but since we all play by the rules, you should not impose your vision. Don't patronize me. I don't care about Your speculations - who is allowed to do pvp in space and who is not. I enjoy the expirience that EU provides, customers enjoying the service I am providing. I might be thick-skinned or an asshole, but im still a gentleman. More distance - its a game, fap less, I mean play less go outside hug a woman or a tree it will bring relief.

er
2016-12-31 13:47:02 [#space_travel] [Grand Master Pelzak PRO] ok pirate equus going afk to prepare for 2017

2016-12-31 13:47:58 [#space_travel] [Grand Master Pelzak PRO] mabe will be later on if case not: HAPPY 2017 FROM PIRATE EQUUS CREW ! :)

2016-12-31 13:48:19 [#space_travel] [Grand Master Pelzak PRO] soon whole new red pirate crew :)

:scratch2:

er
2016-12-31 13:47:02 [#space_travel] [Grand Master Pelzak PRO] ok pirate equus going afk to prepare for 2017

2016-12-31 13:47:58 [#space_travel] [Grand Master Pelzak PRO] mabe will be later on if case not: HAPPY 2017 FROM PIRATE EQUUS CREW ! :)

2016-12-31 13:48:19 [#space_travel] [Grand Master Pelzak PRO] soon whole new red pirate crew :)

:scratch2:
Its called sarcasm...

Back