• Like, super flat.

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
I'm trying to make a point to JBK, please cast your votes.

In fact I can predict the outcome with 100% accuracy in the following pie chart. That's exactly my point.

flat_earth.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:
hmm,

well I am pretty sure the Earth is round, however if we are referring to the Entropia Planets then are all most definitely flat. Monria could be construed as being a concave shape in the main dome but apart from that I am going with flat.

Incidentally, what point are you trying to make to JBK or is this just sarcasm ?

hmm,

well I am pretty sure the Earth is round, however if we are referring to the Entropia Planets then are all most definitely flat. Monria could be construed as being a concave shape in the main dome but apart from that I am going with flat.

Incidentally, what point are you trying to make to JBK or is this just sarcasm ?

My point is that a poll without choice proves literally nothing no matter how many people vote.

In fact, I (and he) didn't even ask a question.

Just vote, and have a good laugh.

Last edited:
Oh, much support. Many votes. I can feel the flatness under my feet.

:laugh:

Thanks everyone.

A flat top round table IS round/Curved from any angle above or below :silly: Hey at least he is not a hollow earther hehe OR IS HE !!!! lol

Last edited:
Didn't JBK's poll have choices for the opposite opinion? :scratch2:

If so, you example fails in comparison.

I'm experiencing a critical shortage of rats' arses to give. In fact, I have only one and plan to keep using it myself.

The safe null hypothesis with any internet poll is that majority doesn't give a damn. Whether options sum up to p=1 or not is irrelevant.

Last edited:
My point is that a poll without choice proves literally nothing no matter how many people vote.

In fact, I (and he) didn't even ask a question.

Just vote, and have a good laugh.

Didnt vote cause you said the vote means nothing and is therefor pointless :rolleyes:
I didnt make such a statement in my thread - there is a big difference starting a poll with saying that it is meaningless or starting one to gather the opinions of one side ;)
You will still get results but of course 100% jester ones.

That earth flat AF bruh.

Exactly the same as yours :thumbup:

Better now? Look at those results, earth must be flat.

My poll was in the suggestions forum - yours is in the offtopic forum - do i need to say more about what that has as impact to a poll ?
You of course will have your own view and as long as your results make you happy so be it ;)

You really don't get it do you? It's actually pretty funny.

And you just described yourself btw.

see above :cool:

A wall is a funny thing, the moment you think someone stands 'infront of one' you unavoidably happen to stand on the other side ;)

I guess we will have to agree to disagree unless one makes a poll we both happen to like ;)

Last edited:
This poll is obviously silly you left out the most important option which is the correct option:
"The earth is somewhat flat"

This poll is obviously silly you left out the most important option which is the correct option:
"The earth is somewhat flat"

I would like to formally apologize for leaving this option out. I also give up on trying to explain the obvious, everyone can draw their own conclusions.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree unless one makes a poll we both happen to like ;)

I encourage you to make a new poll about TP removal, but this time give us a choice (two options, yes or no). But, of course, you might not like the results... heh.

See ya around fellow flat-earthers !

:thumbup:

Last edited:
If you look at the distance of earth's lowest point (Mariana in the sea) and it's highest point mt. Everest compared to it's diameter then the earth is indeed very flat

Didnt vote cause you said the vote means nothing and is therefor pointless :rolleyes:
I didnt make such a statement in my thread - there is a big difference starting a poll with saying that it is meaningless or starting one to gather the opinions of one side ;)
You will still get results but of course 100% jester ones.

That's a biased opinion and therefore not relevant.

flat_earth.jpg

I voted a) ;)

RIP T. Pratchett

No earth in entropia. Poll thread should be locked. Lacks relevancy.

OMG JBK... do I really need to make a poll myself to show you 70% of players don't even want lootable space?

( Removed )

Last edited:
OMG JBK... do I really need to make a poll myself to show you 70% of players don't even want lootable space?

While yes we know people hate space, no formal poll from players exist to quantify there being 70% agreement. We have no idea.

(And I don't like lootable pvp, I think it should be only in battle areas with mobs or high value areas, not universally in space.. and space should be smaller)

Reactions: das
Flat force be with you ??

Back