Acceptable Behaviour

Aztec probably wishes it would be locked, so she could be saved from further embarrassment.

Lol nah keep it open bud.

Hang on, this does not sound like the disinterested approach of a moderator.

Aztec should be spared from attacks, I don't think she should feel embarrassed.
I think the posters making ad hominem attacks should be feeling that emotion.

I would like to think that posts here should be moderated fairly, that arguments should be made & countered calmly & responsibly.

Am I the only person who feels that Aztec is not being given a fair go here :(

There is a level of behaviour that is not fair nor right no matter what the perceived provocation - that's what this thread is about :(

I would like to think that posts here should be moderated fairly, that arguments should be made & countered calmly & responsibly.

There is a level of behaviour that is not fair nor right no matter what the perceived provocation - that's what this thread is about :(

Lol im a pirate clearly its accepted :p

I did not post as moderator, I posted as a member of the forum. Also, it was not an attack, it was simply an observation concluding from reading the thread.

I did not post as moderator, I posted as a member of the forum. Also, it was not an attack, it was simply an observation concluding from reading the thread.

I agree with Ranavolana - as a human being with the capacity to end what you recognized as potentially traumatic bullying you have chosen to let it continue. This person is "happy to jump" - in denial taking the abuse like a trooper" and you are happy to let her "jump" I had issue with your character before but this is just malicious, kenniving, and even more so that you see no issue with Excusing your own reaction as a human.

I only write this because YOU as a mod on this forum has recognised a potential traumatic issue which even the op might be unaware of and yet you have chosen to distance yourself as a human and a mod.

Now i do not much like the op but do Pay attention to this bit e-lite

You DO realise that if god forbid anything due to hidden trauma from her experiences here, that this thread would more than likely be investigated and YOU in your capacity would be SEVERELY scrutinized for not acting on what YOU in your capacity recognised to be bullying.

This last bit i wrote, regardless of the OP's play along "to save face - act tough" should be enough of a concern for any responsible mod/person/human

Very irresponsible yet again !!

Last edited:
I agree with Ranavolana - as a human being with the capacity to end what you recognized as potentially traumatic bullying you have chosen to let it continue. This person is "happy to jump" - in denial taking the abuse like a trooper" and you are happy to let her "jump" I had issue with your character before but this is just malicious, kenniving, and even more so that you see no issue with Excusing your own reaction as a human.

I only write this because YOU as a mod on this forum has recognised a potential traumatic issue which even the op might be unaware of and yet you have chosen to distance yourself as a human and a mod.

You DO realise that if god forbid anything due to hidden trauma from her experiences here, that this thread would more than likely be investigated and YOU in your capacity would be SEVERELY scrutinized for not acting on what YOU in your capacity recognised to be bullying.

This last bit i wrote, regardless of the OP's play along "to save face - act tough" should be enough of a concern for any responsible mod/person/human

wasnt the irresponsible part, regarding that matter, that op opened this thread in the first place?

There is a level of behaviour that is not fair nor right no matter what

This is how many feel about piracy :wise:

Doesn't help that most pirates tend to have a penchant for instigation on PCF as well.

Poor e-lite. I feel like you have to explain this almost every day :duh:

Maybe put something about it in your signature to save some headache?

Lol i appreciate the sentiment but one can willfully disagree with the action of a player and not be affected by it. I am sure there is plenty of people who disagree with piracy yet have never been looted for more than a few dung.

As for e-lite he is entitled to an opinion on it. I did make the thread after all and what would it be without colourful members posting their interesting opinions... Which includes moderators.

I am personally fine with heaps of trash talk, bad language, rudeness, egging people on ect. However I feel like there are just some things which are unacceptable and just not a line people should cross. On multiple occassions I have come accross users who have wished death, aids, cancer, r*pe a number of times. Its nothing new to pvpers both on planet and in space.

Surely we are adults that can draw a line on whats acceptable pvp banter? :scratch2:

Well i am personally not fine with any kind of bad language.
It shouldn't be accepted or tolerated simple as that:wise:
It's sad to see that kind of behavior and use of profanity is accepted in eu.
And yes the line should be drawn. Easy, just temp ban on chat will do it. It's been done before and it works.
Remember its nice to be nice even to your worst enemies:yup: kill them bast..(oops sorry) with kindness

This is how many feel about piracy :wise:

Doesn't help that most pirates tend to have a penchant for instigation on PCF as well.

Poor e-lite. I feel like you have to explain this almost every day :duh:

Maybe put something about it in your signature to save some headache?

I have to agree with daisy. Maybe he should have sepreate account that dont say his mod when his not posting as mod.

I think as long as they keep it personal it is just fine. The offended wants to offend you back. Unacceptable to me would be if they say or do things that offend other innocent people as well. But since you have shot someone, killed them and stripped them of their loots, it is a natural reaction to insult you or your momma and that's fair play in my book. Just chin up and take it like a lady pirate :)

This sort of slander is totally unacceptable, and reading what this person wrote makes me sick. I am in no way defending this behavior. But when a slanderous, dirty mouthed thief is coming here looking for sympathy, I am not feeling it. Karma is a real thing.

Aztec probably wishes it would be locked, so she could be saved from further embarrassment.

Wow, just wow... It is best to lock and remove this thread to save you from embarrassment. I guess you can choose to be moderator or just a normal user whenever it fits, right?

Personal insults is unnecessary for the topic and you just throw them out there and created more personal attacks..

Don't you feel this is a tad melodramatic? OP asked for opinions on the matter and that's exactly what she received. Where exactly did this turn into bullying?

Yes a few people said "you're a pirate you deserve this and that" but honestly we all (including the OP) saw that coming a mile away.

The most traumatizing event was the original incident and OP already made it clear that she laughed it off. Give her some credit, I think she's doing fine ;)

I could be way off base here but it sounds like you're blowing this out of proportion for the sake of painting e-lite as the bad guy.

I think as long as they keep it personal it is just fine. The offended wants to offend you back. Unacceptable to me would be if they say or do things that offend other innocent people as well. But since you have shot someone, killed them and stripped them of their loots, it is a natural reaction to insult you or your momma and that's fair play in my book. Just chin up and take it like a lady pirate :)
My cock is bigger than yours

xbqB8WG.jpg

To fragile to be a pirate. Clearly intimidated looking for support.

LOL. Support on PCF? What a joke that is. I came here for the popcorn.

To be fair you kicked up a stink over being called a fake transport service. Kitten ;)

P.S. I am not claiming the service he is running is fake. It is genuine.

Last edited:

Even in the context of a game and the anonymity of the internet, being the victim of such hatred and malice should affect you, at least a little. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make you fragile, just human ;)

Miss, I am not sure why you are so upset. The thread starter literally asked me to keep the thread open herself. Not sure how I am the bad guy here. I would have closed the thread the very same second she asked me to close it.

Miss, I am not sure why you are so upset. The thread starter literally asked me to keep the thread open herself. Not sure how I am the bad guy here. I would have closed the thread the very same second she asked me to close it.

Which I meant it lol. :beerchug:

LOL. Support on PCF? What a joke that is. I came here for the popcorn.

To be fair you kicked up a stink over being called a fake transport service. Kitten ;)

How stupid you have to be to accuse someone with fake service ? People that travel with equus do not carry lootables so how service can be fake ? Keep sinking.

Oh dont mind me, just bored with a bit of man flue in ..... still my points are valid - that you raised concern is your admitting to thinking there might be an issue but letting it go on. The OP can say "its ok" but no one knows for sure if that is for real or is she just saying that to be "brave" " nah it's ok".

Maniacs, people who self harm, abuse victims often say "nah it's ok" just to avoid being embarrassed or further bullied ( save face).

Last edited:
How stupid you have to be to accuse someone with fake service ? People that travel with equus do not carry lootables so how service can be fake ? Keep sinking.
Hey I am not claiming anything buddy. I distinctly remember you complaining about it after a video was posted. Toughen up princess.

Last edited:
m I the only person who feels that Aztec is not being given a fair go here :(

Sad to say, but Yes she is. In any other game the answer would of course be No, but here it has to be a Yes due to the simple fact she works as hard as she can to piss people off by trying to take their real money. So with it being so real she has to deal with real issues as well.

Sad to say, but Yes she is. In any other game the answer would of course be No, but here it has to be a Yes due to the simple fact she works as hard as she can to piss people off by trying to take their real money. So with it being so real she has to deal with real issues as well.

Is 1 USD really worth saying "I hope you get r*ped by a pack of N***ers"? Doubtful.

The people who actually loot for way more probably too busy facepalming at their own stupidity to actually come up with fucked up shit to say.. :laugh: The ones who are feisty are the ones who have NO LOOT/DUNG/FRAGMENTS! How can they be angry that we stole something when we clearly didn't? :scratch2:

Why bother even saying anything if you are smart enough to not carry loot?

Last edited:
Is 1 USD really worth saying "I hope you get r*ped by a pack of N***ers"? Doubtful.

The people who actually loot for way more probably too busy facepalming at their own stupidity to actually come up with fucked up shit to say or arranging a trade to buy their loot back. :laugh: The ones who are feisty are the ones who have NO LOOT/DUNG/FRAGMENTS! How can they be angry that we stole something when we clearly didn't? :scratch2:

I tried to explain above. It's obviously futile.

I tried to explain above. It's obviously futile.

Clearly that is because I think your points are stupid. :tongue2:

Surely we are adults that can draw a line on whats acceptable pvp banter? :scratch2:

draw a line? who's line? we draw the line of the person that insulted you or MA's make his line but i guess u prefer your line. because if MA would says u cant insult anyone ingame would you still want to play this game?

You are right about we all being adults. Remember what parents say when a kid calls ur kid names? Dont' pay attention to it he is an asshole. So why do alot of adults in this times, don't remember what there parents told them.

I really hope Ma wont consider such restriction and also don't bother support for this reasons there are better stuff to worry about.[/QUOTE]

Back