Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Status
I dont have to show anything to you :D
Im simply showing what was sent to MA...
Im not here to make you believe me (like ive said countless times - you do have a hard time understanding basic sentences dont you ? :D)

Done with you :) from now on ill just report your replys as spam.

Ahh, truth must have hit the nerve..

and note ofc i got payed to troll here aswell :D

THX to JBK for the tip :D

Really ? Paid to troll by JBK ??

Wow really mature to both of you ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

giphy.gif

we finally caught them on video during an attack however it is not relevant to the attack at all.We just happened to bust them red handed moving mobs.

. This is simply where we caught them red handed.

Wow, either you genuinely believe this utter rubbish, in which case I entirely over estimated your intelligence, or you know fine well your talking crap. The deliberate lying recently is getting out of hand. Proper battle is one thing, even exaggerating the truth or name calling in PvP is to be expected, but this recent spate of making up complete fairy stories is at best very weird.

Do you really think we just "accidentally" collected some Skyflails(not a common mob). Who just happened to be the closest mobs to the warp gate. We then " accidentally " herded the mobs a fair distance to the exact spot on the x,z and y axis where we knew fine well the pirates were warp mining innocent travellers.

Don't be so ridiculous, there was no "caught red handed". You know fine well we brought these mobs very specifically to engage in battle. As at least you would have some loot when we killed you.

It baffles me that you try and spout this utter nonsense in the hope that someone will be gulable enough to believe it. Thankfully I am sure everyone can see right through it.

Oh and don't say it's not about the warp gate, after all, that was the whole point of this thread right? And certainly what Aztec is on about. If your going to lie try and all keep on the same script.

Do you really think we just "accidentally" collected some Skyflails(not a common mob). Who just happened to be the closest mobs to the warp gate. We then " accidentally " herded the mobs a fair distance to the exact spot on the x,z and y axis where we knew fine well the pirates were warp mining innocent travellers.

Bon Bon... nobody is telling any lies... your obviously standing up for your husband - anyone would do the same.
Lies tho ?
Hardly, the 2015 migration actually was a great help to show others what you have done in the past.
You keep going on and on about the warp gate, please... tell us about what happen to all the mobs at Arkadia training ground - this is the communities only concern.
Many wish we recorded you taking the mobs away as we all knew it was normandie - the warp gate was just a perfect example of something that you have even admitted to doing in the past - complete with its own set of upset members of the community.

I actually have alot of +rep from this thread... if you took out all of the people responsible for wrecking the gameplay for all the skillers it would be 100% positive feedback :)
Not true. I gave you a -Rep and I don't wreck "skillers" gameplay.

As ive stated before ive never once scammed anyone in my 12 years + in entropia and I have many who will blindly trust me with $100's of USD with no collateral.

Funny that ?

Isnt it funny that a pirate ?!?! yes a pirate can be more trustworthy than most - something doesnt sound right there does it ?!?!? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Your words have no value. I don't trust you or any of your statements...

Not true. I gave you a -Rep and I don't wreck "skillers" gameplay.

Your words have no value. I don't trust you or any of your statements...

Did I ever ask for your trust ?
Just who the hell are you anyway ?
What does your reply mean ?
Let me guess... its meaningless..... ?

Did I ever ask for your trust ?
Just who the hell are you anyway ?
What does your reply mean ?
Let me guess... its meaningless..... ?

Maybe to you.. :rolleyes:

Well, this thread has mushroomed from thread start to 'full-blown' in a very short period. Interesting reading...

My take is that of course most people who comment are going to be on one side or the other, as they are the ones who know about space activity. Others are unlikely to have a clue about what is evidence and what isn't, what has been happening and what hasn't.

If it weren't for being about such an obscure and minority activity that most people wouldn't understand, then I'd want to nominate Alaina for some kind of blunt, short and precise plain speaking award or so for something really early in the thread.
Are you being serious? That image clearly shows a space station directly infront. Hardly hidden! Plus the ship in the photo has the agro of many of those mobs.

I don't know the origin of the saying "People believe what they want to believe", but I do see how lots of people seem to treat facts as an inconvenient irrelevance lots of the time.
I used not to see the significance of having three parts to swearing to tell "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" as the British oath in court. Reading threads like this one is actually psycologically interesting in this regard, but I doubt many people give any of this much thought really...

and on topic? Is it fair to hide space mobs? Well, in a lootable pvp environment I tend to believe that most 'behavioural' features are fair game, but that if MA does a bad job then some activities will end up being unpopular as a result of 'behavioural evolution'. If I were an MA programmer/designer I would look at this strategy with interest, for sure. I don't personally know what I would directly want to change in this regard; there are many options.
Anyway, thanks for bringing this up - I've spent over an hour with my brain mildly ticking over on this. Heck, has this been relaxation? :eyecrazy:

Ultimately it's for MA to decide, of course, but I'd say they're just compensating inadequate mob AI. :) Mobs not only could but should move away from areas where they are hunted too much.

And while we're on "compensating inadequate AI"... how about some locusta creature control capsules?

MA has ruled and they are investigating...
This video was posted after the investigation confirmation was received to let the community decide if this is fair play or not.

I'm not a communist, can't speak for the 'community'. :cool:
(and it's not like they're short on reasons to hate me anyway)

I'm mostly a miner and perhaps that's why I don't quite understand all this commotion. Every day I travel to great distances to find things, don't always find them where I expected, and it never occurred to me to report someone for taking them away. Hunters who expect to find everything in fixed positions 100 m from a teleporter are just lazy if you ask me.

I'm mostly a miner and perhaps that's why I don't quite understand all this commotion. Every day I travel to great distances to find things, don't always find them where I expected, and it never occurred to me to report someone for taking them away. Hunters who expect to find everything in fixed positions 100 m from a teleporter are just lazy if you ask me.

A great analogy was made earlier.
Someone takes all the mobs from Boreas and mob trains them to the corner or the map.
All the regulars who go to Boreas to sweat and hunt find only a hand full of mobs over the entire area where there should be 100's.
It continues like this for over a week.

Now of course you will say simply go to another area... well its not that easy in space, RT and ARK are the only 2 planets which are convenient. Ark people will not relocate to RT simply to do skilling.

This was the situation at Ark Training Grounds for weeks. Somebody took the mobs and hid them somewhere.
Multiple skilling ships were forced to skill @ 10% normal speed or simply not skilling at all - nor hunting...

You have Pathfinders and Motherships with 6+ crew standing around doing nothing, waiting for damage.
You have pilots who are getting bored shitless because there is nothing to agro.

This is NOT fair to anyone.
This thread has nothing to do with piracy, warp gates, looting, personal vendettas or president Trump.

This thread had 100% to do with the dozens of players if not more, who were fed up for weeks because they were not able to skill or hunt.

Hopefully this makes it a little more clear.
Unfortunately nobody else would make this thread - which of course comes with all the known trolls, paid agitators, slander, propaganda and side tracking attempts.
The fact that a pirate has had to come out and say this changes nothing, just an easy target for Normandie and Kronan to gang up on ;)

and on topic? Is it fair to hide space mobs? Well, in a lootable pvp environment I tend to believe that most 'behavioural' features are fair game, but that if MA does a bad job then some activities will end up being unpopular as a result of 'behavioural evolution'. If I were an MA programmer/designer I would look at this strategy with interest, for sure. I don't personally know what I would directly want to change in this regard; there are many options.
Anyway, thanks for bringing this up - I've spent over an hour with my brain mildly ticking over on this. Heck, has this been relaxation? :eyecrazy:

I wish oh I wish there was no rules... infact there was no rules until the Kronan started banding their crew together and doing multiple support cases at once...

1st we were warned for stopping the warp ships from warping. Up until Kronan Krybaby support case bombardment there was 2 options. You keep trying to warp and make us waste peds until we stop, or you shoot back and kill the 1 quad which is doing this. No no no no, this was "interrupting a service from running"...
The MindArk gods spoke and said this was not allowed anymore unless there was clear intention of taking down the ship.

2nd time was in the training grounds, I personally was flying up to Kronan and bumping their ship and a few mobs would agro to me and I would fly away with them ... hey its PVP right - lootable at that !
Nah, report case bombardment again... harassment of some sort apparently (I didnt take it seriously).
Now you can only steal the mobs if you intend to shoot them.

I can keep on going and going but I really couldnt be bothered, the reoccurring theme here is that when something happens to the Kronan where they dont have total control over, they throw a hissy fit.

So sure, like you say, pvp is pvp right ? ... wrong, not when the Kronan is involved.

As for the moving the mobs from Ark Training Grounds, which happen late last year - today still there are people in space chat asking howcome the mobs are all gone. Of course to our surprise here comes Normandie with a bunch of mobs ... BUSTED!!!!

Please, if you have no understanding of what this is about then I would ask not to post a bad attempt to undermine my thread.

or... explain it better, if you want to help the community

When I re-read this I JUST HAD to find the chat in question...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2017-01-23 21:44:07 [#space_travel] [C*** *** ***] looking for captains from Titans Of Space
2017-01-23 21:44:34 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] sure mate whats up ?
2017-01-23 21:44:52 [#space_flight] [R*** *** ***] why would the space training area be empty, literlly
2017-01-23 21:45:12 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] ahh we like to round up the mobs and hide them so nobody else can train on them
2017-01-23 21:45:25 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] This is what the normandie specializes in
2017-01-23 21:45:56 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] if you want to join our crew for 100 peds we will let you train with us at our special space training locations

2017-01-23 21:45:57 [Society] [VanLot Ernestj Cinzano] :D
2017-01-23 21:46:06 [Society] [Bender Chances Mark II] i will be banned in 5 mins

I was banned much faster than 5 mins ! :cool:

So true tho* nothing really missleading in what I said :dunce:

ErnestJ ..... nuf said... or.... Cherry lady or Ernestas or Taxi Goblin goldy or.....?

or... explain it better, if you want to help the community

Hi Spawn, please read just this one page, its basically outlined here.

If you honestly are asking then please elaborate...?

Like I have mentioned I dont do repair skilling, the "community" does, this is probably 95% of what happens in space right now as far as activities go.

Im not here to make any friends, obviously, but the people coming here trying to de-reail the thread are crew of both ships mentioned which have been interrupting gameplay for everyone else not onboard with them.
So I take their replies with a grain of salt.

ErnestJ ..... nuf said... or.... Cherry lady or Ernestas or Taxi Goblin goldy or.....?

I cant help it if someone laughs at something I write :p

I take this opportunity to disavow ErnestJ !!!!

This makes a lot of sense.
A great analogy was made earlier.
Someone takes all the mobs from Boreas and mob trains them to the corner or the map.
All the regulars who go to Boreas to sweat and hunt find only a hand full of mobs over the entire area where there should be 100's.
It continues like this for over a week.

Now of course you will say simply go to another area... well its not that easy in space, RT and ARK are the only 2 planets which are convenient. Ark people will not relocate to RT simply to do skilling.

This was the situation at Ark Training Grounds for weeks. Somebody took the mobs and hid them somewhere.
Multiple skilling ships were forced to skill @ 10% normal speed or simply not skilling at all - nor hunting...
It's quite a poor analogy really. Space hunting works more like hunting merps planet side.

Imagine there are 15 land areas on Amethera all containing young Merps. All no tax, same environment, same maturity, same density. There are 5 more land areas with bigger mobs.

Everyone likes to hunt the Merps beside their favourite service centre, why? It's their favourite and closest to the other things they want to do.

Some big guys come in and rounds up a bunch of the Merps, collect them all then kill them. Mobs respawn slowly. This wouldn't seem unusual at all on planet, people would just go to an other LA, or since it's PvP kill the dude who is annoying you.

It wouldn't be unusual to expect a ship to move a pack which it is about t kill, to ensure no one steals the mobs they collected whilst they are shooting.

You made a comment there though which actually exposes a MUCH bigger problem which happens at training grounds, and may explain more of the mob issues.

Everyone knows we kill our mobs, we skill hard on hunting and pump a lot into the general economy. We have done so now for nearly 6 years.* You would like to think that people would encourage that.

However, there are certain ships who only "skill" as chances mentioned above. They collect all the mobs, drain all the skills from them, but never kill them. There is a huge amount of "space hunters" who are not killing.

This results in a few things, dry mobs with no skill left, drowned mobs at space stations ( like turreting) who have been taken away from the training grounds and will take time to respawn, and sadly a whole mass of individuals who benift from skilling in space but do not contribute to its loot pool. They of course contribute in their own way by being an active community member, and burning tools of repairing. But this is one of the main reasons lack of mobs cause an issue, people are not actively hunting.

Anyone who is genuinely interested in actively hunting in space, I am sure would not find it so inconvenient to go to a less busy land area. There are 19+ of them...

* I mentioned it early but just for clarity, Normandie spends most of her time hunting in deep space, not at training grounds.

Last edited:
You have Pathfinders and Motherships with 6+ crew standing around doing nothing, waiting for damage.
You have pilots who are getting bored shitless because there is nothing to agro.

Yeah right cause ships like that are absolutely screwed, they cant possibly fly somewhere to find some mobs.
Besides Normandie has a guestlist with several hundred people on it - dont tell me she can 'hide' from the community... :rolleyes:
But maybe she can sneak sometimes up on pirates ;)

Unfortunately nobody else would make this thread - which of course comes with all the known trolls, paid agitators, slander, propaganda and side tracking attempts.
The fact that a pirate has had to come out and say this changes nothing, just an easy target for Normandie and Kronan to gang up on ;)

I've seen your arguments and the replies.
It seems you pretend to be posting a cause for a unseen mass of skillers that does not want to be known. :dunce:
You want ppl to take your word for this?
The Fact that you are a pirate makes that EXTREMELY hard, since the "offenders" makes a much more believable reason for why they did it.

My analogy was spot on, I didn't even bother reading your 500 word reply. Sorry that you put so much effort into it.

Perhaps you can show us where you hide the mobs in the training ground at Ark ?
A video of this would be much more interesting than paragraphs of damage control gibberish...

giphy.gif

It's quite a poor analogy really. Space hunting works more like hunting merps planet side.

Imagine there are 15 land areas on Amethera all containing young Merps. All no tax, same environment, same maturity, same density. There are 5 more land areas with bigger mobs.

Everyone likes to hunt the Merps beside their favourite service centre, why? It's their favourite and closest to the other things they want to do.

Some big guys come in and rounds up a bunch of the Merps, collect them all then kill them. Mobs respawn slowly. This wouldn't seem unusual at all on planet, people would just go to an other LA, or since it's PvP kill the dude who is annoying you.

It wouldn't be unusual to expect a ship to move a pack which it is about t kill, to ensure no one steals the mobs they collected whilst they are shooting.

You made a comment there though which actually exposes a MUCH bigger problem which happens at training grounds, and may explain more of the mob issues.

Everyone knows we kill our mobs, we skill hard on hunting and pump a lot into the general economy. We have done so now for nearly 6 years.* You would like to think that people would encourage that.

However, there are certain ships who only "skill" as chances mentioned above. They collect all the mobs, drain all the skills from them, but never kill them. There is a huge amount of "space hunters" who are not killing.

This results in a few things, dry mobs with no skill left, drowned mobs at space stations ( like turreting) who have been taken away from the training grounds and will take time to respawn, and sadly a whole mass of individuals who benift from skilling in space but do not contribute to its loot pool.

Anyone who is genuinely interested in truly hunting in space, I am would not find it so inconvenient to go to a less busy land area. There are 19+ of them...

* I mentioned it early but just for clarity, Normandie spends most of her time hunting in deep space, not at training grounds.

The Merp thing works for me..

About the much bigger problem: Don't repairers burn ped too? You make it sound like repairskilling without killing mobs is a crime?

I've seen your arguments and the replies.
It seems you pretend to be posting a cause for a unseen mass of skillers that does not want to be known. :dunce:
You want ppl to take your word for this?
The Fact that you are a pirate makes that EXTREMELY hard, since the "offenders" makes a much more believable reason for why they did it.

Thats fine :) you dont have to believe anything!! :)
Ive said this at least 2 times...

If you skill on motherships then you know perfectly well what im talking about here.
My reputation doesnt really come into play (wait for it...)

Obviously the people who support me doing this dont want their names brought out into the public - can you imagine the harassment and bullying they would receive ?!?! :eyecrazy:

Im here just to state simple facts, not give elaborate fairytale scenarios which never took place....

Please id love for you to add something constructive other than - oh your a pirate, end of story... Im not trying to clear my name here dude :D ...

The Merp thing works for me..

About the much bigger problem: Don't repairers burn ped too? You make it sound like repairskilling without killing mobs is a crime?

Yes indeed, I added that in an edit. They also contribute by being an active part of the community. I am all for more players to enjoy space, and understand they are expensive to kill. I hoped it wouldn't come across as a dig at them, but more of an explanation as to why many of them hang around the one place and don't move when becomes over crowded.

What tends to be the issue though is ships operating in this manner are not "going out for a hunt" they way you would do with your team mates on planet, hence not moving to a larger pond.

Last edited:
Reactions: s.c

This results in a few things, dry mobs with no skill left, drowned mobs at space stations ( like turreting) who have been taken away from the training grounds and will take time to respawn, and sadly a whole mass of individuals who benift from skilling in space but do not contribute to its loot pool. They of course contribute in their own way by being an active community member, and burning tools of repairing. But this is one of the main reasons lack of mobs cause an issue, people are not actively hunting.

Anyone who is genuinely interested in actively hunting in space, I am sure would not find it so inconvenient to go to a less busy land area. There are 19+ of them...

This is one of the best posts on the matter (yes im biased shes my wife but nevertheless its true :D).

The whole topic shows how much space is due for an update - to many people think about what they are 'entitelt' to in a lootable pvp zone and are busy creating support cases to complain about others instead of writing support cases on how to improve the game.

This is one of the best posts on the matter (yes im biased shes my wife but nevertheless its true :D).

The whole topic shows how much space is due for an update - to many people think about what they are 'entitelt' to in a lootable pvp zone and are busy creating support cases to complain about others instead of writing support cases on how to improve the game.

This explains nothing....

Space is 3D ?!?!?

You cannot explain by making it complicated with LA's and pvp areas :D ... merp .. omg ... cute.. but omg .. (I would have chosen Chirpy)

I must say you both make a great team with other users on here to dance around the actual subject.

Which is where the hell did you hide the mobs at Arkadia training ground for a weeks on end ?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You cannot explain by making it complicated with LA's and pvp areas :D ... merp .. omg ... cute.. but omg .. (I would have chosen Chirpy)

Not at all complicated. Merps are hunted in a way most similar to space mobs, hence the comparison. Simplez really :)

I can link the maps again if anyone wants to go find themselves space mobs to hunt, but this whole thread goes round in an awful lot of circles.

This explains nothing....

Space is 3D ?!?!?

I must say you both make a great team with other users on here to dance around the actual subject.

Which is where the hell did you hide the mobs at Arkadia training ground for a weeks on end ?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why dont you get your spies working to track our ship better - i mean honestly you suck for a pirate if you cant track a ship of which several hundred players know all the time were it is. It should be kinda easy to spot us when we collect 150ish mobs in ark tg too... after all you managed to catch a pic - so why didnt you attack us when you seen us if you wanted the mobs for yourself ?

Why dont you get your spies working to track our ship better - i mean honestly you suck for a pirate if you cant track a ship of which several hundred players know all the time were it is. It should be kinda easy to spot us when we collect 150ish mobs in ark tg too... after all you managed to catch a pic - so why didnt you attack us when you seen us if you wanted the mobs for yourself ?

Im far too busy to bother chasing you around space, what do you think your important enough for that ? :D give me a break... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When we need to find you, we do....

Where did you hide the mobs in the Ark training grounds for weeks :confused::scratch2::confused::scratch2::confused::scratch2:

In a more pressing matter, the plural of Merp can't be Merps can it? Just Merp right? Like sheep and carp.

Status
Back