Highest Exp Plot List

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
I'd like to start a ranking of the highest exp Land Plots, please post your current experience and level for each plot.

Thaddeus Rusty Venture - Isle of Troy Heights #45 - 400 exp
Inherent Marxus Legends - Livas Heights #10 - 86 exp

Last edited:
CIDYhut.png

At 196 exp now. On the way to level 2!

Experience is up to 86 now at Livas Heights #10

If i get a land plot you can be sure i'll want to own more than one.
Does owning more than one give you better plot management xp?
I dont know if you get +1 or 2 (whatever it is) xp from plots but putting two on another plot sounds as if you can get more than just xp off one plot. and why are plots so bare? I really think there is room to place items on the grass, and that you two will surely have the top shelf or grab sidetable action within the new possibility that is item placement and usage on plots. I could go for small machines for turning creature items into needed things like textures or colours. Could be used for laying a outdoor booth so everyone isnt stampeding into your house if you run shop wares for sale. Oh yea, and a machine for turning some parts of a mob for dna items.

If i get a land plot you can be sure i'll want to own more than one.
Does owning more than one give you better plot management xp?
I dont know if you get +1 or 2 (whatever it is) xp from plots but putting two on another plot sounds as if you can get more than just xp off one plot. and why are plots so bare? I really think there is room to place items on the grass, and that you two will surely have the top shelf or grab sidetable action within the new possibility that is item placement and usage on plots. I could go for small machines for turning creature items into needed things like textures or colours. Could be used for laying a outdoor booth so everyone isnt stampeding into your house if you run shop wares for sale. Oh yea, and a machine for turning some parts of a mob for dna items.

Owning multiple plots is bad XP wise unless you only build on one. I sold all my additional plots.

Livas Heights #10 is at around 65% now...

Someone at Ithaca's settlement is working hard on his small plot, has a goal to reach level 3 I think in the near future.

I'm very interested to see if there's new structures there just waiting to be unlocked.

Livas Heights #10 is at around 65% now...

Someone at Ithaca's settlement is working hard on his small plot, has a goal to reach level 3 I think in the near future.

I'm very interested to see if there's new structures there just waiting to be unlocked.

It has been confirmed that currently there are not all the way up to level 4

It has been confirmed that currently there are not all the way up to level 4

Good to know!

So... 7k ped per level for my medium plot... carry the 2, that's... 28k ped for... what exactly???? It's been my observation that the Adapted Isis gun BPs are not currently available, maybe not even dropping anymore since loot 2.0...

Argh, hurry up and wait for MA to make this whole Land Plot feature to become interesting again I guess.

:dunno:

Legends

Good to know!

So... 7k ped per level for my medium plot... carry the 2, that's... 28k ped for... what exactly???? It's been my observation that the Adapted Isis gun BPs are not currently available, maybe not even dropping anymore since loot 2.0...

Argh, hurry up and wait for MA to make this whole Land Plot feature to become interesting again I guess.

:dunno:

Legends

Good thing I've got thousands of ticks of the LLP and a few hundred of all the blp ones saved up from when they first came out. Looks like they stopped dropping well before loot 2.0 btw

Back