downloading now, very new player

Kamoto

Zelda Goldenburgh
looking for a mentor or someone to help me along the way. i played Wurm online for a few years and get the whole skill building and management.i played for years invested time and RL money to build my skills just to maby break even in a few more years. im sure ill be in-game here soon to try it out. for the ones who help me i can contribute to your purpose someway or another im sure. i use to play the WoW auction house but i heard that's "not cool" on something like this. i co own my own business in RL and not to bad at it. i know im all over the place just throwing things on here to find a good match

Edit:

i am GMT -5 Est... with it being winter i am slow at work so on and off all hours of the day. normally on during evening and night times and son is asleep and yeah, ya know...

i also use wegamers, discord, and teamspeak for gaming. discord being preferred at moment

im online, think i found a good mentor but help is always welcomed.

Last edited:
As EU players are all over the world, and time zones can vary greatly, it usually helps as a new player to let people know what time zone you are in. Also whether you are usually online during the evenings or whatever, so as to get the best match possible. :)

Welcome to the universe :)

I'm sure you will find lots of interesting opportunities here!

Welcome to Entropia

i played Wurm online for a few years and get the whole skill building and management.

Never heard of it, but bear in mind EU is nothing like most "sandbox" type games.

. i use to play the WoW auction house but i heard that's "not cool" on something like this.

Nonsense. Playing the auction, flipping items, etc is time consuming work that provides liquidity to players. Do what you want. The only ones who will judge you for it are insignificant whiners.

Just don't use any sort of auction botting program - this is universally frowned upon and against the ToU (Terms of Use).

Also keep in mind that occasionally players will auction off expensive items at the wrong price (human error) and if you happen to win one of these auctions, while you are free to keep the item, it remains a controversial/polarizing issue on whether you are morally obligated to reverse the transaction with the seller.

Good luck and you're definitely on the right track! Finding a solid mentor will make a huge difference. Though I don't know if there are many mentors who teach trading tactics exclusively ;)

Welcome to an amazing game! Do not hesitate to add me if you have questions :)

Back