Anti-Pirate comments

Status
I don't understand this thread, can someone explain it to me pls?

A Pirate ship comes ashore for a night at a mysterious island between Arabia and India. The first mate ends up in a bar sitting at a table with an oil lamp on it. The lamp is dirty, so he rubs it clean, and a great genie comes out, granting him any three wishes he wants. Immediately he wishes for a huge mug of beer that can never run dry. "Granted" says the genie. Excitedly the pirate downs the entire mug, and as promised, it magically refills it self. He empties it again, and it again, magically refills, just like he wanted. "This is great!" he says. "And what about your second and third wished?" asks the genie. The pirate, still excited about his mug quickly says, "I'll have two more just like this!"

Hey Chances,

remember that time when you killed me and Osga over and over, just because my name is Spawn?
Just because you get soo annoyed at me writing bad about pirates?
You see, your weapon is the kismet. My weapons are my words, my politics, my ped wallet. Mega is right, there is no police in Entropia, so we have to be:
-I will never buy from a pirate (unless I don't know ofcourse) because I don't condone stealing
-I will never be friends with a pirate ( unless I dont know ofcourse). One of your alt avatars friends has been in our society for quite some time. You know his name, it's Goldy ehm I mean Ernestas, ehm I mean ErnestJ, ehm I mean Cherry Lady ehm I mean.... you fill in the other alts of this well known scammer who's in your society and still allowed to play this game. Maybe you can publish your friends list, so I know who to delete.

5%

I will be the 5%

We have around 100 members. My guess is that Mega's Kaos has about the same. So that's 200 people not very fond of pirates.
My advice to the morally upstanding societies in this game: Add a few lines in your recruitment forms.

Hey Spawn,
No I dont remember, I even checked my history and found only friendly banter between Osga and myself...
Plus he said he doesn't care if he dies and that he wants to see a big space war ?
Can you be more specific - a month and year perhaps ?? I want to see why exactly I killed you over and over (probably twice) - if it was because your name was spawn it was probably some BS on the forums, who cares anyway, its at my expense and it gave you uber spacecraft skillz ! :eyecrazy:

2014-10-12 23:11:19 [Space travel] [milton osga hastings] i dont care if i die, it's fun :)
2014-10-12 23:11:34 [Space travel] [milton osga hastings] as i say, i'd love to see a big space war

Your politics your ped what ?? ... lol ...
You in no way effect my game?
If it wasn't for these shit troll attempt posts in every one of the space threads I wouldn't even know you exist ... :yup:
What do you have to do with space again ?? :confused:
Your the self appointed police now !??! :) oh my ... thats really cute dude ! :laugh::ahh:

I cannot comment on ernest, or anyone else in my soc, I dont control them and I dont have anything to do with their in-game actions...
For you to hold this against me is just an easy way for you to keep speaking shit and feeling good about it, you bring this up in EVERY thread - ok ok... we all know already omfg...

You sure are part of the 5%, and to be clear the actual number would be less than 1%... let me tell you where I get this number :wise:

Lets say the player base is 15000...
Your soc 100 members
NBK 100 members
Heck, another 3 big socs - 500 all up!!
500 people who are just repulsed at piracy, they get ultra triggered at any mention of it and go out of their way to troll and cause issues wherever possible...

Your soc is the Ministry correct ?
Well one of your members was dating someone from our soc for a fair while before you kicked them out - I think they left - not sure I didnt really ask, I just knew it was public info and they were still in your soc.
I also have friends in your soc, I have friends in NBK... so basically that says not everyone cares for your rules...
(how stupid telling someone who you can and cant play a game with lolz :rolleyes:)

So lets say 400 ... this number is over exaggerated
Player base is 15000 ... Not sure what the number is, I think it would be slightly lower... but we will use this.

So your actually part of the 2.67% ...

Trust me, I wont loose any sleep over this :laugh:

giphy.gif

bullshit. i answered to that quite cryptic message for a clarification and then you just never responded anything anymore. i was putting it off as a pirate joke after nothing more came from you.

Lol... ok ok look you were ignored in the game is the problem :ahh:
I just realized after I read your post why I never got a reply :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anyway considering how you carry on im not even interested in becoming involved with you in any way whatsoever anymore :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Your soc is the Ministry correct ?
Well one of your members was dating someone from our soc for a fair while before you kicked them out - I think they left - not sure I didnt really ask, I just knew it was public info and they were still in your soc.
I also have friends in your soc, I have friends in NBK... so basically that says not everyone cares for your rules...
(how stupid telling someone who you can and cant play a game with lolz :rolleyes:)

Sorry Xane and Penny. Your soc mate Chances brings it up so here comes the dirty laundry:

Penny was a member of our society, yes. Nobody had knowledge that she -edit- dated a pirate. Until one day she was chatting along with Xane at my Landarea after an event. I confronted Penny about this, and she admitted to being the Girlfriend of Xane. She also said she was not a pirate and played a different game than Xane. We spoke about it in society. A number of members were not comfortable having our society chat possibly read by Xane and NVE knowing that they were going to space or to another planet. Our society chat did not feel safe anymore. Penny drew her own conclusions and left. I do hope she was honest this time in the new society she is in now. She wasn't honest with us. I wished her good luck.
Xane however gave me a lot of crap in pms, about having to rename our society now that Penny left. (Our society was renamed in honor of our leader who died in real life)

I have had nothing but negative encounters with members of NVE, and I am not talking about Piracy.
I am talking scamming, lieing, alt avatars who infiltrate societies, that sort of crap.

Our society is against piracy. If you don't like it, don't join the Ministry. Simple.

You in no way effect my game?

Lets try to change that shall we?

Last edited:
Sorry Xane and Penny. Your soc mate Chances brings it up so here comes the dirty laundry:

Penny was a member of our society, yes. Nobody had knowledge that she was a pirate. Until one day she was chatting along with Xane at my Landarea after an event. I confronted Penny about this, and she admitted to being the Girlfriend of Xane. She also said she was not a pirate and played a different game than Xane. We spoke about it in society. A number of members were not comfortable having our society chat possibly read by Xane and NVE knowing that they were going to space or to another planet. Our society chat did not feel safe anymore. Penny drew her own conclusions and left. I do hope she was honest this time in the new society she is in now. She wasn't honest with us. I wished her good luck.
Xane however gave me a lot of crap in pms, about having to rename our society now that Penny left. (Our society was renamed in honor of our leader who died in real life)

I have had nothing but negative encounters with members of NVE, and I am not talking about Piracy.
I am talking scamming, lieing, alt avatars who infiltrate societies, that sort of crap.

Our society is against piracy. If you don't like it, don't join the Ministry. Simple.

I didnt mention their names - you did.

She wasnt honest in that she stole something ?
Scammed someone ?
Or just didnt agree with your idiotic policy ?
Totally your loss anyway, shes a great person/friend... :)

Lets try to change that shall we?

giphy.gif

Man all of you are so blind to everything, you see that someone is a pirate and you don't even read what they say and rage at them. The anti-pirate people on this forum are 100% worse than the pirates or anything else.

I mean seriously, they loot you in PVP space so you don't care about them as humans or what they say?

I don't have a side on either side of this, but god damn you people are toxic. The Anti-Pirate people are way worse then the pirate or pro-pirate people. Just blind hatred and foulness coming out of their mouths.

Try to be just a little more civil. I don't care if it's Hitler you're talking to. I don't want to read it all the time.

You've got something brown on your nose.

Reactions: Ted
Totally your loss anyway, shes a great person/friend... :)

Yes, she's nice. I will repeat, she left society, she was not kicked or forced out.

Reactions: SHY
every thread about piracy, pro or contra, should instantly be removed
At this point I agree, maybe enforce some new rule we have enough already.

Well, I sincerely believe Freedom of speech is not debatable.
It's the foundation for every other freedom. Take away freedom of speech and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Ya I know, most of the time we spew nonsense, we spread lies/half-truths and insult each other for no reason. So what? That's called being a human being. We do make mistakes but in the end we manage to muddle through regardless.

So how does it work exactly?
As faulty as the dialogue between different groups may be, it shows the other side how you think and in the process you will understand little better how they think. Over time both sides make small steps closer to each other without even noticing it.
Shut that process down (by issuing "hate speech" laws etc) and you're headed straight to the civil war.

And then everybody asks whoa, what happened!? Well, the usual human stupidity happened--just in too big quantities at once.

Both NVE and "pirate hunters" have bad reputations. People pound on NVE individuals who point out they were not there when notorious scams were carried out. Likewise other societies with nasty reputations also need to recognize it will do no good hiding behind "I am not responsible for what others have done".

NVE your history has given you bad reputation and human nature is such that "Cheating is never forgotten". Unfortunately to many people it does not matter what you as individuals do being in NVE society smears you. Likewise for some other societies. People do not trust societies that take it upon themselves to decide who is pirate and who is not and say oh look at us heroes we hunt the bad pirates. Pirate hunting societies behind closed doors are snickered at and called pirates. Will they say it to your face? Of course not they do not want to be labelled pirates and put on Kill On Sight List. Several people have been labelled pirates because they voiced an opinion some high up mucky-muck did not like.
As for infiltration/spying/lies/disrupting/alts societies that hold themselves up as good members of community heavily engage in these behaviors.

These are examples example of hypocrisy that makes people shake their heads! People scream at pirates to own up and be accountable but if it is not an NVE society well it is thundering silence on those bad reputations. Which I get - it is practical to keep your head down with bad rep societies whose members own/have access to warpships.

fifth - you have it exactly right! No free speech = wars.
Free speech is foundation of democracies.

Last edited:
Well, I sincerely believe Freedom of speech is not debatable.
It's the foundation for every other freedom. Take away freedom of speech and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Ya I know, most of the time we spew nonsense, we spread lies/half-truths and insult each other for no reason. So what? That's called being a human being. We do make mistakes but in the end we manage to muddle through regardless.

So how does it work exactly?
As faulty as the dialogue between different groups may be, it shows the other side how you think and in the process you will understand little better how they think. Over time both sides make small steps closer to each other without even noticing it.
Shut that process down (by issuing "hate speech" laws etc) and you're headed straight to the civil war.

And then everybody asks whoa, what happened!? Well, the usual human stupidity happened--just in too big quantities at once.

first of all you may notice that there is no actual freedom of speech in this forum.
you arent allowed to name people who scam or do other shady stuff. you arent allowed to permanetly harass or insult people.
and my proposal was aiming on the constant harassing that is done by both sides.
both

The way around scammers not being named in the forum is to invite people to send you pm for details which is not same thing but at least is some kind work around.

Moderators to my my thinking ought to keep it to helping people have productive conversations by encouraging some degree of civility. You can have your free speech without calling people obscenities. You can articulate your truth without being a troll. It is way over the bounds of what moderators ought to do when they decide what is and is not of value and close off threads where no rules have been broken solely on their own subjective whim. I applaud the dedication of moderators who volunteer their time.
Moderators would have more time on their hands if they did not trouble with having to decide what is valuable conversation and what is not. And there is another problem. If moderator has not the time to carefully assess is this thread worthy or not then shortcuts based on what they think of author of thread come into play and a thread is closed off having nothing to do with value of content.
Let the community decide. If it has no value people will not comment. Simple.

first of all you may notice that there is no actual freedom of speech in this forum.
So? There's restrictions already, so let's add more? That's called "thought acrobatics" lol
and my proposal was aiming on the constant harassing that is done by both sides. both
Yes ofc both, we agree there. So? In your mind it seems to be a good excuse?

Shut that process down (by issuing "hate speech" laws etc) and you're headed straight to the blind hate, violence and [civil] war--everything you supposedly tried to avoid.

One would expect there's nothing too complicated, just need a little common sense to see how this works... or maybe I expect too much? As they say, never underestimate human stupidity... lol

So? There's restrictions already, so let's add more? That's called "thought acrobatics" lol
Yes ofc both, we agree there. So? In your mind it seems to be a good excuse?

Shut that process down (by issuing "hate speech" laws etc) and you're headed straight to the blind hate, violence and [civil] war--everything you supposedly tried to avoid.

One would expect there's nothing too complicated, just need a little common sense to see how this works... or maybe I expect too much? As they say, never underestimate human stupidity... lol

there have been countless thread upon that matter and im certain you have read them as well as i did. there hasnt been added anything new onto that topic in the last few months. its all just slander and hate. please elaborate where this adds value to our community. both sides have said everything there is to say on that matter.
but yeah insulting is easier than making observations and add conclusions on your own right?

This whole thread has turned into a "my god is better than your god" rant where both gods suck.

there have been countless thread upon that matter and im certain you have read them as well as i did. there hasnt been added anything new onto that topic in the last few months. its all just slander and hate. please elaborate where this adds value to our community. both sides have said everything there is to say on that matter.
but yeah insulting is easier than making observations and add conclusions on your own right?
Ofc insulting is easier, this goes without saying.

Thing is it doesn't matter if there's too little new info. Even if there's no new info at all, yes it gets boring -> nobody will read it -> therefore it becomes useless.
However, and most ppl don't know this, homo sapiens really thinks only in conversation. To actually compare two ideas you need two "actors". One embodies/plays one idea and another one with the opposing idea or viewpoint. This is science stuff, that's how it actually works. You'd be surprised how few people are able to do it alone, in their heads. Vast majority of us needs actual opposite side and then we can articulate what we believe and hear their response. By cursing, insulting, debating, whatever.

If you think about that, I hope you see why freedom of speech is the absolute fundamental principle. There's hard science behind it, it's a serious stuff. :yup:

Ofc insulting is easier, this goes without saying.

Thing is it doesn't matter if there's too little new info. Even if there's no new info at all, yes it gets boring -> nobody will read it -> therefore it becomes useless.
However, and most ppl don't know this, homo sapiens really thinks only in conversation. To actually compare two ideas you need two "actors". One embodies/plays one idea and another one with the opposing idea or viewpoint. This is science stuff, that's how it actually works. You'd be surprised how few people are able to do it alone, in their heads. Vast majority of us needs actual opposite side and then we can articulate what we believe and hear their response. By cursing, insulting, debating, whatever.

If you think about that, I hope you see why freedom of speech is the absolute fundamental principle. There's hard science behind it, it's a serious stuff. :yup:

to be fair, there is hard science behind anything. and i wonder how that should work, as learning something you need to comprehend, thus gather ideas would be impossible alone, if that were true.
maybe some people cant think of their own... but when i look at a lot of people i dont think that they can think at all. especially when having worked in retail you will notice this...

Since YOU'RE going to bring up our names I'll respond.

Nobody had knowledge that she was a pirate. Until one day

One day nothing.....she is NOT a pirate, has NOT EVER pirated and has no interest in becoming a pirate. You need to retract that statement unless you have some proof to back that up.

she was chatting along with Xane at my Landarea after an event. I confronted Penny about this, and she admitted to being the Girlfriend of Xane. She also said she was not a pirate and played a different game than Xane. We spoke about it in society. A number of members were not comfortable having our society chat possibly read by Xane and NVE knowing that they were going to space or to another planet. Our society chat did not feel safe anymore.

This is where your own stupid ignorant prejudices kicked in and fucked things up for yourselves. She wasn't giving me info about anyone in your soc and I wouldn't let her anyway. I would not have wanted her to get in trouble in her soc which she liked very much. In fact after we started dating I stopped killing anyone in the ministry out of respect for her.

Penny drew her own conclusions and left. I do hope she was honest this time in the new society she is in now. She wasn't honest with us.

Fuck you, you're just trying to paint her as some dishonest person so you can feel justified in forcing her to leave. She is a better person than all of you put together. She told some high ranking members of your soc when we started dating and was told to not speak to her boyfriend(me) publicly and not to say anything to spawn, they knew how ignorant some of your soc including you were and it would only cause problems for her. She said she would not keep me a secret and if that meant she would have to leave her beloved soc then so be it. She went on talking to me and inviting me to your events so you would see us together and when you did notice us and asked her about it she did not lie. So she wasn't dishonest, FYI she did let her new soc know before hand who she was dating and they said date whoever you want who are we to judge.

Here is what I said after she left the soc:

"Just a heads up, I was letting everyone in space that was from the Ministry go unharmed for Penelope's sake. But now that she out of the soc everyone is fair game again.

Can't believe you guys let one of the most integral trustworthy players in the game go and kept a scamming duechbag like Jo. GZ LOL

What are you going to name the next soc?"

I still think it's crazy that you let sweating, noob and self admitted scammer Jo Johaoninho90 jo into your soc and let Penelope go all because of your blind hatred for pirates.

to be fair, there is hard science behind anything. and i wonder how that should work, as learning something you need to comprehend, thus gather ideas would be impossible alone, if that were true.
Good point. On the surface this seems like good argument, but if u look closer, this only underlines my claims!

Everyone has heard what they say about University--that it's not about memorizing bunch of facts but rather teaching you how to think critically, investigate and make up your own mind.

So you go there and you read one book and think Ah, so that's how it works. And then they give you another book and this says No that's not how it works, this is how it works instead! and then you go ask your Professor OK, which one is true? And he goes like Well, it's a work in progress, there's different schools which don't exactly agree and scientific community doesn't have one simple and solid answer either way. Make up your own mind!

Reading each of those books is like a dialogue, it's exactly the same thing! You're testing your ideas against their ideas. And then they set up discussions where you have to defend your ideas against other students ideas. It's all the same thing, we learn through dialogue between different contradictory viewpoints...

(Well at least in theory that's how it should work at Universities althou in the real world lately they've dropped it. Now they usually give you only one side, no different ideas allowed, no more debates, "safe spaces" to protect you from different ideas, all that crap.)

maybe some people cant think of their own... but when i look at a lot of people i dont think that they can think at all. especially when having worked in retail you will notice this...
Yup. No argument there. Life is hard, lot of work, not much time for conversation or thinking. I get that. What I don't like is when those ppl shout down everyone else as thou they're some know-it-all geniuses... Which is also understandable I guess, but, you know, wish there was less of that kind of plain stupid intolerance out there. One can wish, right? :)

Last edited:
Since YOU'RE going to bring up our names I'll respond.

One day nothing.....she is NOT a pirate, has NOT EVER pirated and has no interest in becoming a pirate. You need to retract that statement unless you have some proof to back that up.

done. edited to dated a pirate. Sorry about that.

This is where your own stupid ignorant prejudices kicked in and fucked things up for yourselves. She wasn't giving me info about anyone in your soc and I wouldn't let her anyway. I would not have wanted her to get in trouble in her soc which she liked very much. In fact after we started dating I stopped killing anyone in the ministry out of respect for her.

The problem my society members had was that if she was gaming at your place, a pirate would see our society chat. This didn't feel right with some members.

Fuck you, you're just trying to paint her as some dishonest person so you can feel justified in forcing her to leave. She is a better person than all of you put together. She told some high ranking members of your soc when we started dating and was told to not speak to her boyfriend(me) publicly and not to say anything to spawn, they knew how ignorant some of your soc including you were and it would only cause problems for her. She said she would not keep me a secret and if that meant she would have to leave her beloved soc then so be it. She went on talking to me and inviting me to your events so you would see us together and when you did notice us and asked her about it she did not lie. So she wasn't dishonest, FYI she did let her new soc know before hand who she was dating and they said date whoever you want who are we to judge.

I will give you the best wishes instead of Fuck you. Not my style. Not saying that your boyfriend is a pirate because you will get into trouble is being dishonest in my eyes. Penny knew perfectly well how the Ministry feels about pirates. Not saying anything is not being honest.

Here is what I said after she left the soc:

"Just a heads up, I was letting everyone in space that was from the Ministry go unharmed for Penelope's sake. But now that she out of the soc everyone is fair game again.

Can't believe you guys let one of the most integral trustworthy players in the game go and kept a scamming duechbag like Jo. GZ LOL

What are you going to name the next soc?"

What next society. I explained already.. our society was renamed because the leader of Odysseus Unbound died in real life.

I still think it's crazy that you let sweating, noob and self admitted scammer Jo Johaoninho90 jo into your soc and let Penelope go all because of your blind hatred for pirates.

You killed Jo and he made you believe he was going to buy the stolen sweat back. He made you fly all the way to Arkadia... the prank is on you.. we had a real good laugh and he got instant promotion! Job well done. Hahaha. Still funny.

Gotto type something to make it stick.

You abuse pirates in public chat in game.

While i do agree that some of the comments people make in space are pretty crude, pirates dish out just as much crap and abuse to others, there are few innocents here.

You come to planet chat rooms to speak shit of players who pirate - for no obvious reason other than to try to troll

The only people who of late have been coming to planet forums, talking shit and trolling have been from pirates. Abusing the reputation system and getting banned.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?291837-Lying-to-get-someone-banned

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?291281-Kings-of-space-hardly-D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?291534-This-war-is-a-pretense

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289996-No-pirate-motherships

Do you need more?

I talk with people from NBK and AOE - both socs I cannot stand, but there is good people in them both... Im mature enough to look past the soc and realize that everyone is different - its a pity you cannot.

That's OK Chances. IDGARA if you like me, or my soc.

And for the record....... I dont dislike you because you are in NVE, or that because you are a pirate. I dislike you because you are a hypocritical jackass, who's been far more abusive and disgusting to players in game than what you're trying to scold others for right now.

Last edited:
The fact that these threads have been going on for months should serve as proof the importance of what is being discussed here. Threads of a theme would not keep popping up if it were not important.

It seems clear all groups have rotten applies and to focus on rotten apples of only 1 group is what frustrates some people.

Flinging labels on people so you can loot them adds to the confusion! If pirate of NVE = innocent player flying out of wrong ship how is there to be a coherent discussion?????
And let us be honest here the spies know damn well who is crew of ship they have war with and who is just a traveler so saying there is no way to tell difference between crew and traveler is a damn lie least people can do is to be honest about that.

Last edited:
It seems clear all groups have rotten applies and to focus on rotten apples of only 1 group is what frustrates some people.

Lets just say the (nve pirate varyag) 'group' whos members keep rotating on who gets banned temporarily fastest every week is recently very busy in 'blurring the lines' in hope that by making the average player think that everyone has 'rotten apples' will let them get away with 'selling' their own... :rolleyes:

I will give you that - by using alot of alt accounts and intensive continuous spamming in many public channels your group has managed to create the impression to some that the opinion of a 'few' is shared by a 'few' more as well as to confuse alot of players about what is truth and what isnt.

The problem my society members had was that if she was gaming at your place, a pirate would see our society chat. This didn't feel right with some members.

She was a good member of your society and never did anything to make you believe otherwise and yet you couldn't give her the benefit of the doubt that she would screw you over? The fact that she chose to leave when there was a question of her honesty should have given you a small clue as to her integrity.

Not saying that your boyfriend is a pirate because you will get into trouble is being dishonest in my eyes. Penny knew perfectly well how the Ministry feels about pirates. Not saying anything is not being honest.

That was her personal business and had no affect on her ability to be part of your society. Also you seem to ignore that part where I said she did in fact disclose her relationship with me to a higher ranking member in the soc and was advised to keep it to herself. She did not end up keeping it to her self she talked openly and publicly about us and we could be seen together everywhere.

You killed Jo and he made you believe he was going to buy the stolen sweat back. He made you fly all the way to Arkadia... the prank is on you.. we had a real good laugh and he got instant promotion! Job well done. Hahaha. Still funny.

WOW :eyecrazy: You can justify lying and scamming very easy when it's against a pirate.....your basically the kind of person the OP was talking about.

"he made you believe" - another way of saying that is he lied.

"the prank is on you" - another way of say that is he scammed me.

Remember I sent you the log, he said plainly that he scammed me.

The scam can be read here.

Guess it is normal for some people to think they are admired and have authority and can make lies and slander thinking they will be believed. And it is working some people do think badly as the liars wish. And also many see it for exactly as it is.

People are free to believe as they wish. I can debate and refute the lies and slander but will let my actions be my defense.

Maybe that is what has the liars so rattled. Im not yelling and angry anymore. Now im able to show my love of Entropia Universe and give back to community because I remember the many times people were generous with me when I was nothing and had nothing. Maybe I still am nothing but I dont care at least now I have enough to give back. So many good memories in me of the many players who were kind to me. Many people who are kind now. Im greatful :)

Maybe I still am nothing but I dont care at least now I have enough to give back. So many good memories in me of the many players who were kind to me. Many people who are kind now. Im greatful :)

This is the only thing in this thread that makes me sad. No one should ever make anyone feel like they are nothing, not even in a game. Hugs to all <3

Like your post Penelope :)

Let us wish everyone a great real life and keep our battles only in this game :)

My real life is amazing :) And there are many nice people in Entropia Universe :)

So why care about negative comments?

Status
Back