more transparency and addressing other critical issues

Sorry Smilgs, but you starting to stink already. Would you like to meet ma ? I can meet you in Goteborg, and we can go together, i bet they will be very happy that you came , and you will get all answers to your questions.
Or you just sit in your dark room, beating your wife every time when other people get better things than you ?

Don't be Grinch and take actions, not only sit near keyboard pretending how awesome game ruin-er you are?

Oh for fucks sake.. do you need to go there? Beating his wife? Good god people. All of you get a grip.

Life too short for the bullshit in this thread.

Good for you getting the full esi, hope MA would publsh the big esi's as well so that we would know our heroes (adding as a point on opening post). MA seems to want to stress giving inside info on your avatar for whatever reason.
3 UL gun discoveries in 2015, with one of them just going to daspletors while everyone else was doing migration. Fully random of course...
And now modified shadow that used to drop only from eomon high levels which you and others were hunting did not drop any last 2 years and suddenly starts dropping from mulciber, and you are there. Fully random of course...

As for the other points, nobody of hogs except Kestukas/vvv responds to my posts anyway, so stopping replying is a 0 value statement. I acknowledge you are very active and knowledgeable (perhaps too much so) in your activities - so you deserve good loots but not as questionable as above imho.

As for MA officials observing your run - what nonsense, I am implying inside info - it is not like MA is spawning NPCs to give you the inside info, there are obviously better channels for that like the meetings you claimed to have with them.

In any case, the main point of this thread is that the critical issues get addressed, including addressing these from the opening post and below:

1. what was discussed in those meetings with MA and Linzey/other players? are they still going on?
would MA finally make the transcripts of such meetings public?
2. how did it happen that Linzey discovered 3 UL guns in 2015, how did he know to switch from migration to daspletors to get BL1950?
3. how did it happen that mod shadow got dropped exclusively by eomon high maturities and then after Linzey & others hunting them all migration and none dropping, mulcibers started to drop them just after, how did he know to hunt mulcibers?
4. how can it be that Linzey gets a rare item streak of 4 UL items in couple of days?

You need to get laid I think......
Btw I looted allso a full ESI ;)
I have crafted all new crafts mindark made, mined and tried all caly areas, hunting tokens and trying prolly 20 different huntingsetups.

I looted some good last days but in all honesty what have YOU done more then complaining and shooting on your own landarea???

I will ignore you on the forum from now on, lifes too short for this.

( I assume the Mindark officials coming to my hunt was your supportcase too)

Last edited:
With ~105000 euros inserted in game to date and item value around 50k euros + the useless skills and losing more each month , I am a very interesting kind of a parasite - your observation is matching your intelligence level, thanks for the useful contribution.
What kind of a parasite are you? No offense, learn some spell check.
Well, in my eyes you are just parazite, sucking everyone else, spreading bad words about game, killing(naking leave) others that you cannot do proffit from, leaving only thoes people that you can parzite from. No effence , that is how parazites work.

And now modified shadow that used to drop only from eomon high levels which you and others were hunting did not drop any last 2 years and suddenly starts dropping from mulciber, and you are there. Fully random of course...

Hijacker said there are loot changes inside the beacon, Maybe there are changes made in 2.0 I have no idea. The mod shadow drop should be looted by Star but I never saw him hunt them for a while then Lindzey got it. Try other mobs Smilgs get out of your comfort zone.

Hi

I see that points 6, 2 and maybe also 1 are actively being worked on, gz for everyone involved!

Point 2 = , which i got neg repped to death about.... :) :):):) . EXACTLY WHAT did deer EMW 'reveal' on that 'other forum'??? sure he gave away $10000 millions peds. I will ask , YET AGAIN (neg rep, usual trolls :) ) what EXACT proof did EMW say ont hat other forum???

Answer = None

Its a witch hunt, professionally organsed against Linzey. SOME HATE Linzey (read past posts on this forum). Hes works for MA. He had meetings. He a FBI agent. Even moderator once said she neber seen so much hatred

What i say. TO haters - go f*ck yourselves. Point 2 (and Point 2 only i talk about). Yet again is 1 jelous uber. I WISH other say now, about Gritz :). or i will (with real proof). You say EMW bs?, about about yours, Gritiz? let post yours yes? :) . Leave Linzey alone. If real proof, post it on 'other forum'. you dont has all bulls*it, like usuel :)

Do not worry. You get 60000 ATH in 1 month :) keep crying :) best tactic :) :). 1 big forum troll got big mining hof, so it works!!!!!!!!!:girl::girl: do no make silly accutasions though like EMW no1 beliefs now :)

Point 2 = , which i got neg repped to death about.... :) :):):) . EXACTLY WHAT did deer EMW 'reveal' on that 'other forum'??? sure he gave away $10000 millions peds. I will ask , YET AGAIN (neg rep, usual trolls :) ) what EXACT proof did EMW say ont hat other forum???

Answer = None

Its a witch hunt, professionally organsed against Linzey. SOME HATE Linzey (read past posts on this forum). Hes works for MA. He had meetings. He a FBI agent. Even moderator once said she neber seen so much hatred

What i say. TO haters - go f*ck yourselves. Point 2 (and Point 2 only i talk about). Yet again is 1 jelous uber. I WISH other say now, about Gritz :). or i will (with real proof). You say EMW bs?, about about yours, Gritiz? let post yours yes? :) . Leave Linzey alone. If real proof, post it on 'other forum'. you dont has all bulls*it, like usuel :)

Do not worry. You get 60000 ATH in 1 month :) keep crying :) best tactic :) :). 1 big forum troll got big mining hof, so it works!!!!!!!!!:girl::girl: do no make silly accutasions though like EMW no1 beliefs now :)

i think i got cancer by just reading that...

bump it up now!!!

bump it up right now!!!

I think it's "bad-form" girtsn to put the boot in on Lindsys hof thread, maybe you should consider deleting that.

You know what, I've put every penny I own into compet the last few years. It's drained the life out of me supporting many failed delivery promises surrounding that. Not had much fun in game because of that, and it's probably impacted on my RL as well due to finances.

Why???..... To attempt to get a tiny foot hold into this bloody game, after 10+ years struggling like f***.

Now I'm sweating because I just can't afford anything else. I wonder how you'd feel, if you bought a Land Area, and MA held back paying you, the due land tax for approaching 3 years??????

Then it got to the point that you couldn't even sell if you wanted too, without taking a huge loss.

Up to a point I support your issues.....but it's turning into one f***ing huge teenage tantrum. I'm getting bored.

Many of us are feeling a lot of pain too you know. You've made your point. please give it a rest.

Thanks

Rick

Last edited:
I think it's "bad-form" girtsn to put the boot in on Lindsys hof thread, maybe you should consider deleting that.

You know what, I've put every penny I own into compet the last few years. It's drained the life out of me supporting many failed delivery promises surrounding that. Not had much fun in game because of that, and it's probably impacted on my RL as well due to finances.

Why???..... To attempt to get a tiny foot hold into this bloody game, after 10+ years struggling like f***.

Now I'm sweating because I just can't afford anything else. I wonder how you'd feel, if you bought a Land Area, and MA held back paying you, the due land tax for approaching 3 years??????

Then it got to the point that you couldn't even sell if you wanted too, without taking a huge loss.

Up to a point I support your issues.....but it's turning into one f***ing huge teenage tantrum. I'm getting bored.

Many of us are feeling a lot of pain too you know. You've made your point. please give it a rest.

Thanks

Rick

Thats the problem with this game.. when talk about inside info or such appear people rather fight against these accusations than accept the truth (or maybe they just do it in public and accept it in their head) because they have invested too much to this game to have it go down... they have to defend their money as long as it takes to them to cash it out... alot of ppl selling out atm.. atleast the big stuff but theres just no buyers.. its always good to see ppl with high dollahs in game step up.. ive never trusted this game enough to invest thousands on markup.

for rick.. ur screwed.. very bad investment

it was not a thread of linzey but vodka
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...looking-hofs&p=3606332&viewfull=1#post3606332
and it was in reply to implication I would mind any good loots or discoveries, I really don't - only some that are really suspicious and the good drops to returning avatars & walk-by drops that concerns me as those are both exploitable patterns

Reactions: das

Thanks

Rick

I don't why people invest large amounts of money still in this game. With MA past history Hangers, LA, Space, Stables, PP etc etc They are awful implementing stuff and have screwed over players over and over. again Making promises that never come to fruition. Like many said don't gamble what you cant afford to lose. Many of us love the game, but hate MA, unfortunately they are the captain of helm. Many players still hope that EU wont end up like Titanic and change course.

Thanks

Rick

Dear Rick, you already know what you are doing and what is ahead on you. You made your own decision.
Live up to it! 10 years+ of gaming here are not easy. Stay proud.

But... things have to be more transparent, unless you want more new players becoming like you (based on what you quoted).

I don't why people invest large amounts of money still in this game. With MA past history Hangers, LA, Space, Stables, PP etc etc They are awful implementing stuff and have screwed over players over and over. again Making promises that never come to fruition. Like many said don't gamble what you cant afford to lose. Many of us love the game, but hate MA, unfortunately they are the captain of helm. Many players still hope that EU wont end up like Titanic and change course.

Someday, players will feel not worthy and that's when they give up.

I don't why people invest large amounts of money still in this game. With MA past history Hangers, LA, Space, Stables, PP etc etc....

Indeed, why put money in a sinking ship?
I see the CLD as a measurement of the total well being of the game.
And since the CLD returns have been on a downward trend for years and have hit an absolute low point, I also kinda lost faith in the future.

What would you still invest in?

Items keep dropping in value.
Skilling up has no use anymore.
And even CLD's are not worth it anymore with under 5% returns and ever dropping values.

Sky is falling!!! Run for your life!! Cash out while you still can!! :woohoo:

And since the CLD returns have been on a downward trend for years and have hit an absolute low point, I also kinda lost faith in the future.

And even CLD's are not worth it anymore with under 5% returns and ever dropping values.

That is when you have thousands of $ invested, better run...

I have few hundreds only, it will be the my contribution stay for EU till the end.

Like Rick said, 10 years+, we come a long way..... we probably better off, if we invested in Ultima Online :cool:

That is when you have thousands of $ invested, better run...

I have few hundreds only, it will be the my contribution stay for EU till the end.

Like Rick said, 10 years+, we come a long way..... we probably better off, if we invested in Ultima Online :cool:

a few hundreds I wont call "investing". That's just play cash.
Just like your monthly play fee.

But if you had a couple of thousands to spare, what would you invest it in now in Entropia?
I think it will be a near guaranteed loss over time. So I could hardly call that "investing".

I've had the luck to have lived in the glory days when all prices just automatically would go up. So every dollar spent would be a guaranteed profit. But those days are long gone and it has been a downward spiral ever since.

Haha no i am not being that pessimistic. Players have said the sky is falling since i started, but yes CLD returns after loot 2.0 is certainly interesting. If Caly revenue has taken a dip, MA will be paying close attention it. There are still people who will pay large sums for new toys. Those statues last year they might not of all sold, but some did. I not even sure if they do anything.

a few hundreds I wont call "investing". That's just play cash.
Just like your monthly play fee.

But if you had a couple of thousands to spare, what would you invest it in now in Entropia?
I think it will be a near guaranteed loss over time. So I could hardly call that "investing".

I've had the luck to have lived in the glory days when all prices just automatically would go up. So every dollar spent would be a guaranteed profit. But those days are long gone and it has been a downward spiral ever since.

:laugh: well, I try not to repeat what other players have comment.

I am not sure why players can spent thousands $ investing in CLD, AUD & Compet too.

However, as for Planet and Land owners, I see them differently...

Haha no i am not being that pessimistic. Players have said the sky is falling since i started, but yes CLD returns after loot 2.0 is certainly interesting. If Caly revenue has taken a dip, MA will be paying close attention it. There are still people who will pay large sums for new toys. Those statues last year they might not of all sold, but some did. I not even sure if they do anything.

well, dont mistake a realist for a pessimist.
It's a simple and plain fact the CLD returns have been on an ever dwindling course. Not just after loot 2.0. Loot 2.0 made it dip even faster.

Sure there's still people who just have to much money which they want to get rid off and spend it on toys. That's the only proper word I have for it now, toys.

That I would just call spending, and not investing.

Name me ONE thing worth investing in which actually has the potential to make me money instead of costing me money.

:laugh: well, I try not to repeat what other players have comment.

I am not sure why players can spent thousands $ investing in CLD, AUD & Compet too.

However, as for Planet and Land owners, I see them differently...

Land owners...

Well, most LA are just empty. Not a single soul to be seen.
To much land and to few players left to crowd them.

Same for estates. Most (or nearly all!) "urban" areas are ghost towns.

Lol, and that people actually have bought compet deeds has baffled me since they got introduced.
I could understand CLD's as they did generate over 10% returns. But those days are now past as well....untill they drop to 1k again. Maybe then they might be worth it again.

Land owners...

Lol, and that people actually have bought compet deeds has baffled me since they got introduced.
I could understand CLD's as they did generate over 10% returns. But those days are now past as well....untill they drop to 1k again. Maybe then they might be worth it again.

Anything can happen. It's a demand vs supply.

well, dont mistake a realist for a pessimist.
It's a simple and plain fact the CLD returns have been on an ever dwindling course. Not just after loot 2.0. Loot 2.0 made it dip even faster.

Sure there's still people who just have to much money which they want to get rid off and spend it on toys. That's the only proper word I have for it now, toys.

That I would just call spending, and not investing.

Name me ONE thing worth investing in which actually has the potential to make me money instead of costing me money.

I certainly can't, but like you said game has changed a lot since the days when there where inventing opportunities, but it don't mean its curtain call time. Just spend what you willing waste. If you spend $30 dollers a week pissing it up against wall, some would rather spend it killing puny for a week.

I certainly can't, but like you said game has changed a lot since the days when there where inventing opportunities, but it don't mean its curtain call time. Just spend what you willing waste. If you spend $30 dollers a week pissing it up against wall, some would rather spend it killing puny for a week.

well, I dont spend it pissing up against the wall, and for sure not on grinding punies!
My main reason to join entropia was to make money and not to spend it.
I hate spending! I love making!

I've deposited a grant total of 100$ since 2008 and that was only on boxes in 2017 just as a little gamble.
I did INVEST a few thousand $ before 2008 which I withdrew again before 2010 and played with ever since with the profits I made.

For me a succesfull entropia carreer was one where you could survive and keep playing without depositing.

Land owners...

Because Compet returns like CLD are based on Revenue.
People seem to confuse revenue with profit, but this is not about cash or tax.

As long as I decay items in EU, it doesn't matter where I got those peds from CLD earn income.
What has often baffled me in that regard, is more decay generated from CLD revenue, generating even more revenue (how that works).

So regardless if MA give us free diamonds for certain activities in Compet, burning them generates revenue.
None of the 3 types of deeds pay income to us based on actual real cash received. MA have said loads of times CLD rev is based on decay.

Yet people for some strange reason associate Compet revenue with cash.....strange.

When they pay, they pay in ped, which is another token.....not real money either (regardless if it can be converted into $$$)

30% revenue on Compet is much more than 5% tax on AUD (or whatever the number is).

Even if MA was using Compet as PR into EU, it has value in that regard.

My only issue for compet is the near 100% focus on PVP, and why they don't adapt it for many more activities.
But PVP has always been MA's ego trip.

The game has potential, if managed right. It still has potential if MA widen their outlook.
It's not dead yet.

Anyway that's why I invested into it.

Rick

edit: But 3 years is enough now since Compet deeds went on sale. It's gone beyond being patient, it's now in immoral territory.

Last edited:
Because Compet returns like CLD are based on Revenue.
People seem to confuse revenue with profit, but this is not about cash or tax.

As long as I decay items in EU, it doesn't matter where I got those peds from CLD earn income.
What has often baffled me in that regard, is more decay generated from CLD revenue, generating even more revenue (how that works).

So regardless if MA give us free diamonds for certain activities in Compet, burning them generates revenue.
None of the 3 types of deeds pay income to us based on actual real cash received. MA have said loads of times CLD rev is based on decay.

Yet people for some strange reason associate Compet revenue with cash.....strange.

When they pay, they pay in ped, which is another token.....not real money either (regardless if it can be converted into $$$)

30% revenue on Compet is much more than 5% tax on AUD (or whatever the number is).

Even if MA was using Compet as PR into EU, it has value in that regard.

My only issue for compet is the near 100% focus on PVP, and why they don't adapt it for many more activities.
But PVP has always been MA's ego trip.

The game has potential, if managed right. It still has potential if MA widen their outlook.
It's not dead yet.

Anyway that's why I invested into it.

Rick

lol, Rick, our eternal PET dreamer, you're right about the wordings.
Did you get any REVENUE on the compet yet?

Well, let me say that the moment I sold my CLD's they generated PROFIT since I sold them for more than I bought them and they generated REVENUE in the time that I held them, thus increasing the PROFIT even more.

That, to bad for you, cannot be said about compet deeds.
No payouts, no price increase.
...a dead born child if you'd ask me.

I know you dont agree on that last part as you're a PET lover, holding on to dreams.

lol, Rick, our eternal PET dreamer, you're right about the wordings.
Did you get any REVENUE on the compet yet?

Well, let me say that the moment I sold my CLD's they generated PROFIT since I sold them for more than I bought them and they generated REVENUE in the time that I held them, thus increasing the PROFIT even more.

That, to bad for you, cannot be said about compet deeds.
No payouts, no price increase.
...a dead born child if you'd ask me.

I know you dont agree on that last part as you're a PET lover, holding on to dreams.

Not that it was my intention to turn this into a compet thread, but I do like discussion.
Yeah sure I had 66 CLD at one point, which I sold for 1250. Then gave any profit I had to WSS hunting spiders...lol.

MA are "accumulating" the revenue on Compet (their words not mine). Since I'm convinced that diamond burn is revenue (not sure what exchange), then the game certainly has generated revenue. I burned a good 1K- 2K diamonds myself, and there're many more level 30 pets (maxed) pets in game.

If we assumed that 50 diamonds = 10 ped (as per the Compet shop), then we're talking a lot of revenue. Because "cost" to MA is irrelevant. Ma are not paying profit (revenue less cost......they're paying pure revenue).

Shields on there own: 1 Day shield is 100 diamonds = 20 ped. 3 day shield 250 diamonds = 50 ped
That's not to mention all the trinkets, and powering them up, or other reasons to burn diamonds.

Why Ma have decided not to pay "yet" is the bigger question. Because it would certainly generate more game traffic if they did. Simply out of curiosity...i.e. what is this game generating revenue? (type thoughts).

Anyway it is what it is. There's a good year+ of revenue sitting on those deeds.

Rick

Back