Entropia Universe 15.15.0 Release Notes

So, what is some uber hunter take his low level gun, (which is maxed by all parameters), and he go hunt kerberos? he will have increased loot compared to others? he will not be able to lose? Or what?

Just questioning

yes, I have that same questions.
Do the same mobs loot differently based on skil and weapon?

If so, this would be very bad!

As mentioned in my post above, loot should be mob fixed. Cost to kill weapon/skill based.

I think MA should explain a little more about Economy % and what it means ...

TIP : Fix the placement of Economy bar , is overlapping with the XX% amount

yes, I have that same questions.
Do the same mobs loot differently based on skil and weapon?

If so, this would be very bad!

As mentioned in my post above, loot should be mob fixed. Cost to kill weapon/skill based.

its possible that skill is required to loot items. ie animal hide and other basic is 0 skill, a generic nano adjuster is level 20, a vigi armor piece is 40 while a A3-justifier MKII is level 80 or something like that. it might not affect the TT loot, just the MU loot

its possible that skill is required to loot items. ie animal hide and other basic is 0 skill, a generic nano adjuster is level 20, a vigi armor piece is 40 while a A3-justifier MKII is level 80 or something like that. it might not affect the TT loot, just the MU loot

That would suck even harder!
Why? Why would we want this?

Example:
2 hunters, lvl 20 with vs lvl 100.
Both shooting with the same lvl 15 weapon.
Both shooting an argonaut provider
So, both same costs to kill.

Why should the lvl 100 player loot good stuff (with high MU) and the lvl 20 bad stuff (with low MU)?

That would be totally unfair!

Now I'm getting a lot of "deflected" messages (no damage at all) in situations where in Loot 1.0 mobs were previously completely miss me and no messages at all that I avoided or evaded.
That message have same color as when mobs do damage, I didn't checked - do anyone know if that cause additional decay?

Now I'm getting a lot of "deflected" messages (no damage at all) in situations where in Loot 1.0 mobs were previously completely miss me and no messages at all that I avoided or evaded.
That message have same color as when mobs do damage, I didn't checked - do anyone know if that cause additional decay?

"Armor now absorbs all incoming damage, instead of the previous 1.0 damage taken when a full hit was absorbed. Such cases are indicated by a Deflected message in the chat window."

So, you got hit and your armour absorbed it all.

"Armor now absorbs all incoming damage, instead of the previous 1.0 damage taken when a full hit was absorbed. Such cases are indicated by a Deflected message in the chat window."

So, you got hit and your armour absorbed it all.

That would be easily called skill nerf - I'm lvl 120 evader hunting oratan dominant lvl 31 for daily mission.

That would be easily called skill nerf - I'm lvl 120 evader hunting oratan dominant lvl 31 for daily mission.

:scratch2:

I would call it just an extra chat window line replacing "1.0 damage" to " deflected".
It as nothing to do with skills

That would suck even harder!
Why? Why would we want this?

Example:
2 hunters, lvl 20 with vs lvl 100.
Both shooting with the same lvl 15 weapon.
Both shooting an argonaut provider
So, both same costs to kill.

Why should the lvl 100 player loot good stuff (with high MU) and the lvl 20 bad stuff (with low MU)?

That would be totally unfair!

That's not how I read this change at all. The uber would be to high skilled to hunt such lower level mobs effectively based on his skill. Weapon wise he equal but skill wise he would be not hunting the right mob or mob level so he would be penalized. I have been reading your mobs you choose to hunt will change with level increase, a higher level hunter would be penalized for grinding lower lvl mobs intended for mid or lower lvl players etc. Low level hunters will be penalized for attempting to sneak in some loot splits on a high level shared loot mobs or teaming with high level players in team they would get different loot for ped amount paid etc.

:scratch2:

I would call it just an extra chat window line replacing "1.0 damage" to " deflected".
It as nothing to do with skills
If you evade hit or mob miss you there was no 1.0 damage message before VU.
in situations where in Loot 1.0 mobs were previously completely miss me and no messages at all that I avoided or evaded.

*I could hunt them without armor too but I'm a bit lazy to use fap so just want to know if shitload of deflected messages cause additional decay.

Last edited:
That's not how I read this change at all. The uber would be to high skilled to hunt such lower level mobs effectively based on his skill. Weapon wise he equal but skill wise he would be not hunting the right mob or mob level so he would be penalized. I have been reading your mobs you choose to hunt will change with level increase, a higher level hunter would be penalized for grinding lower lvl mobs intended for mid or lower lvl players etc. Low level hunters will be penalized for attempting to sneak in some loot splits on a high level shared loot mobs or teaming with high level players in team they would get different loot for ped amount paid etc.

Where does it say that?

Has anyone looted two stacks of shrapnel from one mob, or was what I just saw an artefact of lag?

This would actually cause more people to quit the game as they might not be able to afford to buy equipment to hunt at there skill level, and forced to use lower level items and be penalized for doing so.

Notice
  • A new series of component blueprints are being introduced. The purpose of these blueprints is for skilling up and to find new blueprints. The components crafted with these are only used in this series of blueprints and will not be included in any other blueprints. These blueprints are available on all planets.
  • Two new series of limited blueprints for new limited weapons are being introduced. These blueprints are available on all planets.
    [*] Mindforce amplifiers have been added.

Yeah !!!!
:yay::yay::yay:

Does this mean for example the various cave instances, everyone gets their own?

I read it like that, whoever enters it creates his own temporary instance

I read it like that, whoever enters it creates his own temporary instance

I just saw green dot in the oculus cave so it's not that... not sure what this means.

Has anyone looted two stacks of shrapnel from one mob, or was what I just saw an artefact of lag?

Looks like you got a bonus from the missed shot/pvp loot pool... whatever ur doing keep doing it :D

If you evade hit or mob miss you there was no 1.0 damage message before VU.

you didnt evade.
You got hit but your armour took ALL the damage.

got it?

If that is the case then many higher level mid hunters who are small depositors will be f...ed.

After a bad hunt on the mobs off your level, you´re nearly broke, downfrade to lower level gun and mob, to save your already hurt PED card, and then get even worse returns because your level is to high for that gun/mob.

Really NO THANKS

I just saw green dot in the oculus cave so it's not that... not sure what this means.

without team people end up in the same instance, but if you have a team prior to entering the instance it creates your own?

Thats how I read it, but I am not sure :)

you didnt evade.
You got hit but your armour took ALL the damage.

got it?

Do you play EU?
Before VU...
If you evaded hit there is nothing to absorb for armor and you didn't got any message.
But once you got hit you got also message witch go from minimum 1.0 in case damage was low and armor absorbed all the rest, to normal damage witch couldn't be absorbed all due to armor stats characteristic and up to big damage in case of crits.

*How come that I didn't evade if before VU that was normal game behavior and happening on daily basis on same mob during daily mission?

*I could hunt them without armor too but I'm a bit lazy to use fap so just want to know if shitload of deflected messages cause additional decay.

Last edited:
Ludwig MA , i think this is a little bit not working properly , how that a lvl 0 weapon has economy 57 ?
a lvl 50 gun same economy ?

I got it better than that. I have an UL weapon that I am not maxed 9.7/9.7 and it is the most eco weapon I have. Go figure.

I was just checking my storage and for a LR that was a bit higher but I have this is storage Embra Spectral EnBlade E.L.M Edition (L) hit 0.0/10, damage 0.0/10 and it is the thirds best and I am maxed on several weapons both L and UL.

Higher number is best right ? What does the color of the letters mean ? The 3 I mentioned above are 61, 65 and 66 and maxed on the 65 not on the 66.

Last edited:
If that is the case then many higher level mid hunters who are small depositors will be f...ed.

After a bad hunt on the mobs off your level, you´re nearly broke, downfrade to lower level gun and mob, to save your already hurt PED card, and then get even worse returns because your level is to high for that gun/mob.

Really NO THANKS

See I knew everyone reads what they want. I did not say you will recieve less ped per mob because your to high lvl I said you will not recieve the same loots as optimal skill lvl hunters would. That is the penelization I have seen in streams and interpreted from the release notes I read. But whatever, I have not tested anything yet, I just never read what you are all complaining about either. And from the streams I have seen so far they support what I have read. high lvl hunters getting mostly shrap from lower lvl mobs but when they go higher lvl they get more mats. Take it what you will, I will have to do my own testing and play accordingly, bitching here against every one gets nowhere.

I just shared my interpretation and thoughts and from what I read and seen in streams so far. I have yet to actually play and test. I'll go back to my BS one liner posts I hate PCF community. Everything someone posts in PCF is just fuel to be flamed by some pissed off person wanting to vent.

See I knew everyone reads what they want. I did not say you will recieve less ped per mob because your to high lvl I said you will not recieve the same loots as optimal skill lvl hunters would. That is the penelization I have seen in streams and interpreted from the release notes I read. But whatever, I have not tested anything yet, I just never read what you are all complaining about either. And from the streams I have seen so far they support what I have read. high lvl hunters getting mostly shrap from lower lvl mobs but when they go higher lvl they get more mats. Take it what you will, I will have to do my own testing and play accordingly, bitching here against every one gets nowhere.

I just shared my interpretation and thoughts and from what I read and seen in streams so far. I have yet to actually play and test. I'll go back to my BS one liner posts I hate PCF community. Everything someone posts in PCF is just fuel to be flamed by some pissed off person wanting to vent.

Which is similar to my post earlier, it doesn't affect TT returns only MU returns. This would allow young players to control the animal hides and oils better instead of an high lvl taking them all

Known Issues
  • The new ArMatrix crafted BLP weapons cause Burn damage instead of the intended Impact damage. This will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

The blueprints I saw ask for Laser Weapons Engineer profession, which might be not intended either.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry from some of the nonsense I'm reading here.

Did you really think loot would suddenly be better? Do you really think this was a massive overhaul that would change the game for you?

The things MA said... they were already there. They aren't tangible things. In fact, I think MA simply released those notes to 1) keep ahead of legal concerns 2) to get people whining about loot to stop barking up the wrong tree and realize they are in charge of how money comes and goes.

What MA says doesn't help those who are already mindful of what they do. The rest are the same ones now crying about their lack of ATHs post Loot 2.0. You still want something for nothing and you won't put an ounce of time into doing any kind of math. If I get lazy and don't track, I don't blame anyone else for my shit return but myself.

Inefficiencies, level of mob, decay... all this is already there. But now MA is saying maybe you should try paying attention to them. Great thing they say they will add med/armor decay to the pool. But that's just one end of the transaction. The decay is still there as it always was, it is still a cost you have to consider. But now MA is holding your hand and telling you, "Hey, you should probably pay attention to that before you ask where your money has gone." And they're giving some of it back. You don't pay a hof's worth in decay though. You might see an extra 10 peds in your overall loot over time... assuming your decay is that high.

There's no magical mystery mob level. I thought this before too, that it would make it less worthwhile for people to hunt certain mob levels. And I realized it makes no sense. However, what DOES make sense is if you are a high level hunter you may have a high level primary weapon. You go and blast a chirpy with that gun, you're going to be inefficient. That 50pec shot you fired for a 3pec mob means you just threw 47 pecs into the wind. Common sense. That has nothing to do with the system, that's YOU.

This is one massive psychological maneuver/wake up call. Take it as you will.

Hunted for about 4 hours various mobs and not a single "no looter" as well as not a single "blazar or nova fragment" while that is pretty awesome our tiering items still require these fragments... Sure the players who have been here a while have a ton in storage but new players may not be so lucky and eventually that will dry up no?

Back