Eomon Migration 2017 has Begun!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
migration1_site_slider_x930_q50.jpg

The annual Eomon migration period is here! Take part in a spectacular piece of Calypsian history and watch the majestic Eomon migrate over the plains of the Eudorian continent.

The Eomon migration has been a popular seasonal hunting event for many years on Calypso. Predators follow in the wake of the mighty Eomon herd, such as Atrox and Mulmun mutants.

For 2017 there are extra spawns of Longtooth Adolescents for newer hunters with less experience and more basic equipment. There is also a thrilling special extra mission and a Video Competition!
For full details please see the Eomon 2017 Intel page: http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/eomon-migration/2017/index.xml

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
that
link is dead :)

+there isnt the repeatable mission silver for eomons in terminal,i just checked

Did you go to Nymphtown terminal?

Got to say I feel a little extra effort went into this years event.

-Migration Path
-Longtooth Adolescents (Dont needs to be a Uber to participate)
-Video Competition

However the reward (Colonist Black Issue Jumpsuit) I am sure is player bound and not that cool unless you hang at the Sweat Circles. hehe

-Avalon.

I was just about to deposit but then I heard the mission ain't working :))

Glad to see MA is active :) Hoping for a fix :)

are we getting a repeatable silver Longtooth as well? because I was unable to get it.

If not.. please consider doing a repeatable silver Longtooth as I love killing them. :) (but would rather kill them with a mission attached)

Repeatable missions

PLC make mission repeateble on every stage ... (also not requiring to get Silver /Bronze/Gold... done (to limit exploits active just 1 of chain)

I am quite sure I would not proceed with LT Bronze ... as it is over my planned budget ... but could run regular LT mission

Same for other mission , I /other plateyer has reached more or less acceptable Cost/Month and would stay on this ... but forcing to go to Higher mobs would just not happen ... (I have not lost my mind yet and would go with fixed /cost /month/Year) (or I could grind Kerbs again :) )

More point 2 justify this ... it just looks stupid that those missions are available for each ... but ends for ppl who completed ... lol

Thanks, Resnis

Last edited:
Hi there,

anyone knows of a Longtooth Old/Provider spawn?

Cheers,

Perry

I'm sorry but loot 2.0 is a complete disaster with this event, unless you have 100+ DPS killing anything bigger than longtooth old will result in poor optimization, it would be nice if there where several longtooth young spawns or atleast a way bigger spawn as of right now its way too over crowded at the current spawn.

Let me adjust 2.0 your comment :D

nope 2.0 is fine in terms of TT returns, just with this event you cannot optimize loot composition at all, your just going to get 60-80% of your loot as Shrapnel no two ways about it.

I'm sorry but loot 2.0 is a complete disaster with this event, unless you have 100+ DPS killing anything bigger than longtooth old will result in poor optimization, it would be nice if there where several longtooth young spawns or atleast a way bigger spawn as of right now its way too over crowded at the current spawn.

2.0 does seem to have normalized loot across the playerbase (us) at a cost of profitability of the most niche mobs (stuff most of us can't hunt anyway). I share Sarah's line of thought.

Does the spawn at Mini have to totally suck that bad???? 25 hunters 10 mobs spawn at a time.... that's not migration IMO

Does the spawn at Mini have to totally suck that bad???? 25 hunters 10 mobs spawn at a time.... that's not migration IMO

try maxi :) spawn is good:D

nvm, I remembered.

Last edited:

Time to kill is not a factor,so only regen is taken into account, as Longtooth regen very slowly, 50 dps is fine.

Really poor spawns

Too many hunters

Will wait and hope enough people get tired of the event before i continue on my missions there...

The "kill stealers" (aka you tag a mob, shoot it to 55%, get a crit on you and die or cant fap because of the huge amount of server lag) are every where as well.

Would be cool to see a feature that prevents "KSing.."

Time to kill is not a factor,so only regen is taken into account, as Longtooth regen very slowly, 50 dps is fine.

No but it is and always has been required to have high dps to hit multis.. since youre competing with others.

Team up can be the solution, loot 2.0 may force hunters to team and get optimized loot

i saw a team on eomon old but i dont know how was their loot.

Team up can be the solution, loot 2.0 may force hunters to team and get optimized loot

i saw a team on eomon old but i dont know how was their loot.

I saw a team jumping in and out of 4 sleipnirs, I wonder how they did. :rolleyes:

Back