Info: ArMatrix Tech Crafting Resources

thanks!

My friend recently looted ArMatrix bp-40 print on Cyrene crafting Weapon Tech Gizmo I
so it's possible to loot these prints on other planets.
gizmo, gadget, armatrix all universal prints

Thanks!

I guess I missed it, and not in game to check, but are any of these available via the Technician?
These not available via the Technician, Mac. Technicians are loaded with basic prints, but these (new tech ones) due to high TT per click (good pack of Nanocubes on recipe) could not be seen as basic - crafter needs some good exeperience to use it.

lvl 29 mech, would love to skill all that up!
Gratz with level 29, dear friend. GJ serving community. Love is positive and welcome :wtg:

Masters of Weapon crafting, wake up, Photonic get your ... to work!;)
We loved your: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?50501-Photonic-Edge-quot-Limited-Edition-quot

Last edited:
I just looted an LR-25 (L) Blueprint (L) on Next Island.

As there are no robots to be seen, only xx-10 and xx-15 can be crafted from local materials.

Until MA makes good on those space transport missions, I'd rather refrain from ordering stuff from other planets via AH.

Until MA makes good on those space transport missions, I'd rather refrain from ordering stuff from other planets via AH.

Yes. Lets be fair towards MA, not MA should tell or command how we should communicate inside on forming market or organising distribution of goods. We have already vast abilities as a community, granted to us, just we need to see each other, cooperate, coordinate. Costs to bring materials to other planets could be not visible if we will pick efficient ways. As well we need to be patient - no one knows when robots become enough strong to go harassing peaceful people on other planets. At the moment really I would not liked that much - I wish to read other planets in their unique. Robots at Ancient Greece that would be disaster. Do not let robots to come to time warp techs! :D

Lets see what WE can do to make OUR life to more joyful. Step by step. No haste - haste offers just inaccuracy, brings to miss meaningful details.

Last edited:
due to high TT per click (good pack of Nanocubes on recipe) could not be seen as basic - crafter needs some good exeperience to use it.

Deffinitely, burned my fingers yesterday, good years since I was even a half-decent crafter. But, the problem is, are the other blueprints still worthy to craft? Had 300 clicks on qty on jester d-1 with 0 blueprint drops, it was a bit of a shock. Years ago, in couple thousands clicks on lvl 1-2 weapons I would have dozens of (unworthy) drops (and a couple worthy). Seems to me like a transition period to the announced crafting and mining revamp, but then maybe tech 1 & 2 are slightly too expensive/click? +-400 peds/100 clicks for a bp which drops mostly nothing is kind of rough.

Last edited:
Deffinitely, burned my fingers yesterday, good years since I was even a half-decent crafter. But, the problem is, are the other blueprints still worthy to craft? Had 300 clicks on qty on jester d-1 with 0 blueprint drops, it was a bit of a shock. Years ago, in couple thousands clicks on lvl 1-2 weapons I would have dozens of (unworthy) drops (and a couple worthy). Seems to me like a transition period to the announced crafting and mining revamp, but then maybe tech 1 & 2 are slightly too expensive/click? +-400 peds/100 clicks for a bp which drops mostly nothing is kind of rough.

Could be we not yet know true meaning of new blueprints? Were you talking now about widget/tech gizmo crafting ones? Nanocubes so far were used to ask price for adrenaline (higher TT per click = higher HOF/ATH) or cheaper mu % on skilling (nanocubes are available at TT price). Nanocubes so far worked well on components (explosive projectiles) - we see high activity on crafting EP (EP4). MA offered similar idea for skilling/adrenaline on weapon/attachment(/tools) professions. See, EP brings shrapnel and all widget/tech gizmo also targeted to go towards shrapnel also (recycle of final Tech Gizmo VIII brings shrapnel). These are in most just skilling/adrenaline prints. Though it's fair - these will offer additional loot - blueprints with value (I hope ArMatrix weapons will have demand what means blueprints for these also will). Don't hurry to judge, see meaning.
Lets see another topic you rised - lower supply of blueprints. Check auction on ArMatrix blueprints - 7 pages. Why I started this thread? Why I call on this thread component crafters and weapon crafters to cooperate, to become professionals? MA offered new tech - abilities for us to set business - but so far we fail to run it. I would not claim at the moment MA did it ideally good. Several times on PCF I asked/directed to think what it is markup price and not demand-supply rules I mean. I wanted to dig to something deeper. Level of communication, how healthy it is. See, if we have high markup - that could mean two things - we are too addicted on something or we have no help on supplies. Both could seem not so good. There are deep things to think about. Check where are our communication problems, lets read dreams on others and try to serve them. Supply or teach/save. And never forget about major of research - if something looks weird, not fits our "theories" - it could be that we still miss meaningful portion of data (or look into results from unique angle ["Alice in the Wonderland"]).
(Once again - I'm not claiming MA have ideal offers. To balance all our interests is uber hard task for MA and for us and even there is need to save us from our wish to suicide/sacrifice)
my :twocents:

Last edited:
Anyone have that missing links to complete data sheet: ArMatrix LR-80 (L) Blueprint (L) and ArMatrix BP-95 (L) Blueprint (L)?

Lootius, why me :(

oops :)
just final LR-80 remaining

fun making

Bring me stats you think will be on LR-80 print. (If not yet looted).
I will give 300PED prize for most close hit (first post) and 2x100 for next two close (or same but later). To win it will be necessary to fit with material names.

Lets have fun!

I got all component BPs needed, problem now is that getting very low TT return while crafting them, around 60% or 70%TT.... so crafting them @ the moment is at loss with MU listed on AH.... (loss even listing them, @ 140%), and that without calculation of material MU
Resnis

Last edited:
heavy duty core 6
reinforced bearings 6
triphased inteligence module 6
simple IV conductors 3
geotrek hardened enbolts 3
vesperdite ingot 1
bynary energy 1
nanocube 755

i think that will be the recipe

I will give 300PED prize for most close hit (first post) and 2x100 for next two close (or same but later). To win it will be necessary to fit with material names.

Lets have fun!

okays. :D

HeaDuCo=7, ReiBear=7, TripIntMod=7, SimIVCon=2, GeoHardEn=3, Vesperdite=1, BinEn=1, NaCu=799

Last edited:

Lets have fun!

nice idea ..dunno exaclty what you mean by guessing the stats ... (the dmg/attack spped of the lr-80 or the mats to build it?)

but i try...

attacks like others = 48/min
damage : 60-120

materials needed (around the amount)

Heavy Duty Core ,Reinforced Bearings ,Triphased Intelligence Module 6 each
Simple IV Conductors : 3
Geotrek Hardened Enbolts : 3
Versperdite Ingot : 1
Binary Energy : 1
Nanocubes : 804

Eddie

nice idea ..dunno exaclty what you mean by guessing the stats ... (the dmg/attack spped of the lr-80 or the mats to build it?)

print=blueprint. Competition is about who will fit crafting recipe best.

Lets have fun!

My bet is that the information on entropedia/entropiawiki is correct. :cool:

LR-80 print was already discovered in late June.

My bet is that the information on entropedia/entropiawiki is correct. :cool:

LR-80 print was already discovered in late June.

Oh, well :D I have looted recently 2 of 3 remaining prints for the first time in game and I was sure "last" one is same, i.e. still to find.
Weird thing no one PMed me, no one posted info here though I asked several times on this thread, asked friends in game, on Rookies (were people work to help others). Hard hit :D

Eh, I was in too hurry to give PEDs to you with some fun making for all instead of crafting it into smell of shrapnel.
Competition idea will be postponed for next load of blueprints to loot :)
Forgive for fake adrenaline.
Thanks for info!

Those who already posted if you will insist I will compensate for causing fake adrenaline. Jus meet me at Fort Argus when I'm online.

Last edited:
I think people are sitting on Robot Low-Loss Link Cable atm, which is driving the Metal Mountings shortage.

I think people are sitting on Robot Low-Loss Link Cable atm, which is driving the Metal Mountings shortage.

Low-loss link cable is relatively easy obtainable from small drones, at least it used to be when I last checked (not on Caly atm).

Methinks it might be sort of a conflict of perception involving Standard Plate bp - it's somewhat uncommon, so uncommon in fact that people are paying 20+ PED for a qr 1.0 one; and people willing to pay that might not be arsed to click 0.10 PED/click for sale.

Low-loss link cable is relatively easy obtainable from small drones, at least it used to be when I last checked (not on Caly atm).

Methinks it might be sort of a conflict of perception involving Standard Plate bp - it's somewhat uncommon, so uncommon in fact that people are paying 20+ PED for a qr 1.0 one; and people willing to pay that might not be arsed to click 0.10 PED/click for sale.

The problem is, the average hunter doesn't normally camp bots, so you only get small amounts of it. I had some in storage the other day, the markup was 110% but due to small amount couldn't auction. So Doctor TT had a great dinner that day.

v4 of data sheet

I have posted v.4 of data sheet.
Thanks to all Authors of discoveries bringing new technologies available!

Standard plate BP is uncommon

Its simple calc that 2nd tier components are crafted at expected loss on compcrafting. Regular result on quantity settings are Max 40% product and 60% reminder mostly res, and some BPs, calc 1St run @ expected TT 70%, then addup for 2nd run again at 40% product with 70% TT..... getting MU needed like 220%..... + include mat MU= cheeper 2 buy @ AH.....

Auktuma, do you know who's missing with this advent of components? Kjetil, man :)

Auktuma, do you know who's missing with this advent of components? Kjetil, man :)

oh, yes! He would be helpful so much.

Once this data sheet is over I'm switching now to see how it is going now with all component craft services. I'm checking auctions and I wish to say big THANKS. Keep good work, people. Fellow crafters.

(Just please be careful not to start selling below your costs too long - your suicide/sacrifice will hurt us. We wish to have bigger community, not lesser :D If you will have opinions please do not hesitate to contact me about how good/bad things go)

Last edited:
Available components

Standard plate available

Sadly ... EU crashed and got no statistics .... ( TT loss 27 PED got from account page) (also was AFK so IDK how many click) total with storage amount

Long ago already suggested tha MA provide Crafting stats in message centre .. after and when switching between BPs ... + also Provided stats are missleading for items due used up residue accounted as crafting gain ... what is not correct

Resnis
I can supply components ( would have 2 check what I got reasonable COS(SKill etc) even I got
BPs .. Might not be ready 2 click it, as average proff standing just 16 in crafting

Got in stock
Standard Compressor
Standard Vents
Standard Sensors
Standard Plate

a 613 run on Electropositive Processors

Input
TT cost = 613*0.4 = 245.2 PED (with MU 255.82 PED)
Mats average costs ~ 1.043375 (Zinc @ 103.37%, Alic @ 107.24 %)

Click count = 613x
TT return =186.71 PED
Product = 81.78 (~ 150% )
BP looted = 0

TT loss = 58.49, confirmed with Account value

Notes
Best loot 28,43 PED ~ 75 Multiplier
Not maxed with BP !

Contribution Margin for product = 48.89 (plain 150 % MU what is not achievable )
Summary loss = ~ -28.21716 PED

Soo Magic rates :
TT return = 0.761460033 (76% .... )
Actual return = 0.889697939 (89 % w/o cost of sale accounting)

Conclusion ... this BP is a PED waster ...

Not maxed with BP !

Until some good experience? On crafting, on communication. On major stats not look good on first attempts on blueprints.

It wasn't 100QR print?

BP gr

No, gr for it is less, COS displayed was 86.7+, but results are in line with other BP, after deployment of loot 2.0, I got and did click about60k click+ on component BP, (most gr 100 BPs)
Resnis

Input
TT cost = 613*0.4 = 245.2 PED (with MU 255.82 PED)
Mats average costs ~ 1.043375 (Zinc @ 103.37%, Alic @ 107.24 %)

Click count = 613x
TT return =186.71 PED
Product = 81.78 (~ 150% )
BP looted = 0

TT loss = 58.49, confirmed with Account value

Notes
Best loot 28,43 PED ~ 75 Multiplier
Not maxed with BP !

Contribution Margin for product = 48.89 (plain 150 % MU what is not achievable )
Summary loss = ~ -28.21716 PED

Soo Magic rates :
TT return = 0.761460033 (76% .... )
Actual return = 0.889697939 (89 % w/o cost of sale accounting)

Not sure what you are trying to show unless it is 'don't click an unmaxed bp.'

For the vast majority of components needed for these weapons, buy them off auction. For years people sell under the cost to craft. (I never really have understood this)

Some of the higher ones, you will need Auk ;-)

Rgds

Ace

Some of the higher ones, you will need Auk ;-)

Thanks mate for direction what needs higher attention. I have posted some higher components to AH initially, with some peace to fellow crafters and also I have announced component craft service:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298676-Auktuma-s-Component-Crafting-Service
until reinforcement will arrive.

Not and easy task is to craft higher components - I haven't yet good experience, not all of my higher component prints are already at 100QR. My high skills serves well but still experience is necessary factor. Some materials are expensive, alike Ignisium is hard blocker for friendly prices on High Grade Plugs, GeoTrek Hardened EnBolts, Enhanced Talytic Converters, Triphased Intelligence Module. There are other tough bottlenecks for us to solve.

Back