Help: Only accessing some of EU = logged off after 1 min or so

jetsina

Elite
Hi,
one of my computers is on a different router now, and Internet connection is fine except for EU.
For about 5 out of 6 attempts to login I cannot access my messages, storage, the AH, crafting etc, and after about 1 min I get logged out by the system.
While I am logged in I can tp, see current auction histories, communicate in chat, see my inventory, see my current ped balance and the number of messages I have, although not able to see them.

Can anybody throw any light onto what is going wrong or has had the same?

Hi,
one of my computers is on a different router now, and Internet connection is fine except for EU.
For about 5 out of 6 attempts to login I cannot access my messages, storage, the AH, crafting etc, and after about 1 min I get logged out by the system.
While I am logged in I can tp, see current auction histories, communicate in chat, see my inventory, see my current ped balance and the number of messages I have, although not able to see them.

Can anybody throw any light onto what is going wrong or has had the same?

gc or two-factor auth app??

or do you not use any security?

typically this happens when you log in too fast and the server doesn't pick up on the gc code entry

typically this happens when you log in too fast and the server doesn't pick up on the gc code entry
I got in just now thanks, but not to 100%, i.e. my messages stayed offline, although I had storage, auction and crafting machine.
Just how much more slowly does a human have to do things lol?

I got in just now thanks, but not to 100%, i.e. my messages stayed offline, although I had storage, auction and crafting machine.
Just how much more slowly does a human have to do things lol?

depends on ping times to MA servers.

Back