attribute missions (especially stamina)

hey please don't lie/mislead

1. of course I did know about pills since they were introduced - the thing I didn't know was some buying them in huge amounts like 20k $ and then withdrawing, commented on this in the forum (said nothing against them nor mentioned names, just that MA should allow buying boxes for peds to support the claim this is RCE and one $ is not better than another - and that such massive deposit-withdraws could raise eyebrows of tax institutions as suspicious) and it was the formal reason why I was thrown out of the hogs

2. my question (as is very clearly written in the first post?) was only on which missions give it and if they still give them. the rest happening in this post is probably due to the wonderful personality traits and subsequent behaviour of messi himself - but he if proud of them so why would he/anyone be surprised

as for taking the attributes back - what does the history teach us?
- anyone gave back skills from afk fap-skilling?
- anyone gave back hg from decaying vtols?
- anyone gave back the tt that was taken via using the est idiocy?

imho stamina / agility should be the least of our worries to be taken back
I am not surprised about smilgs not knowing, he recently discovered pills (and still not using them) - he's slowly becoming cozmodan, making a new thread with each noob question there is.

Last edited:
Yes ofc, it would be to silly if they had to go over every line of code that PP deliver for VU.
They fucken should, if you ask me. It's a RCE environment, they should be more careful with their clients money... but they aren't...

They fucken should, if you ask me. It's a RCE environment, they should be more careful with their clients money... but they aren't...

I'm with you here...
But ofc they also have to have some trust in the PP.
But as said, if they fuck up intentonaly they should be sanctioned ofc.

just that MA should allow buying boxes for peds to support the claim this is RCE and one $ is not better than another

Well it's easy and fresh (more) money flowing in ofc.
Do I like it? Nope
From a bussiness point of view I understand it.
But hey I have the power not to participate in that, so no incomming money from me :rolleyes:

- anyone gave back the tt that was taken via using the est idiocy?

If you cared about TT, idiocy was not using EST. Some hunters even used it taking decay on broods, marcimex and whatnot, even when it was 600%. It was a cost to get more loot that was worth it, if you would have done the proper math, jsut like you should have done proper math with accuracy enhancers. Are those also exploits or w/e?
I had, with m83 + est + imp a105 + accuracy t9, same dpp as you with your MM + attachments, for a fraction of your cost... me and many others that saw things as they were, not as they wanted them to be...

Well it's easy and fresh (more) money flowing in ofc.
Do I like it? Nope
From a bussiness point of view I understand it.
But hey I have the power not to participate in that, so no incomming money from me :rolleyes:

Why? Because it's immoral? It's as immoral as it's to buy 5% crit rate. It's the same goal, taking more money from the pool. Just that from boxes you can get buffs for tt while the ubers that everyone hates because reasons, spent thousands to get the buffs in items (well, they had the early adopter advantage ofc) that are now worth nowhere near what they spent for them. GG to those who rebuy the old gear for a lot less than they sold :cool:

lol cheater speak about cheating :D

And who mentioned cheating here mr hidden avatar? Perhaps ur rl ava is bought and the forum name was not bought with it? Is that why u aren't showing ur real name?

The mission was intented as it was (i think) or at worse could have been exploit. I know the gypso like exploits so i wont call him cheater. Now get lost

You have to see the big picture
In my eyes MA is just pouring the whole concept of the game down the drain, as how it was intended.
Hence why I don't play much anymore, they took the fun part out for me.
They just wanna follow mainstream crap.
How about they would for instance make those silly drugs to loot from activity instead of just plain stupid buying from their stupid webshop.
These day's it's only shrapnell, and some more shrapnell. serious MA?
And to me it does not matter, shrapnell from a puny is the same as shrapnell from big mob.
And the posibilty to loot anything of interest is to small for small players, so why even bother.

Because it's immoral?
No

Last edited by a moderator:
MA is just pouring the whole concept of the game down the drain, as how it was intended.

Their only intentions are:
1. survive
2. profit.

Everything else are details. They made money out of the boxes. Good for them, means they did a smart thing. If they would correct their errors quicker, they would have a much higher retention rate, but they are very slow to respond, react somehow, because too little personnel and not many know the game properly. Hope they fix this.

Their only intentions are:
1. survive
2. profit.

Everything else are details. They made money out of the boxes. Good for them, means they did a smart thing. If they would correct their errors quicker, they would have a much higher retention rate, but they are very slow to respond, react somehow, because too little personnel and not many know the game properly. Hope they fix this.

Yes I know, as said.
They could achieve that also in different ways.
But let's stop it here, it feels like highjacking the thread :rolleyes:

i want to see those "wish i knew" well gl killing 10-16k dragons with 3k hp each :)

fine :)
to OP's question, see if the cyrene's repeatable missions help you

Which repeatable is that?

I don't pay much attention to other planets, I still have plenty of missions to do on Caly, I did go do the mang chang mission since I saw a reference to it somewhere. But if your like me, and aren't in a soc, don't want to be in a soc, and hate going to yet another forum website about the game, we miss out on these opportunities, so its great to have them mentioned here in pcf, or kept up to date somewhere. It would be great if MA did that, but we know that's impossible :laugh:

A while back someone was keeping a list of missions up to date, and I have been working off those lists that I find, unfortunately they aren't kept up to date. I always enjoyed skilling for skilling sake. But I love hunting big mobs and the extra HP is a huge benefit to absorb the big crits. Besides skilling has always a cathartic exercise for me. I like progress bars and increasing counts progressing for some reason. My stam is 35 now from doing as many missions as I could find over the years. I have to say I was shocked to see some of these others that are so far ahead. I have some work to do. :wtg:

But if your like me, and aren't in a soc, don't want to be in a soc, and hate going to yet another forum website about the game, we miss out on these opportunities, so its great to have them mentioned here in pcf, or kept up to date somewhere. It would be great if MA did that, but we know that's impossible :laugh:

It is perfectly fine, as long as you don't blame others that DO test, that do research, that ask and find stuff like this. Some see value in this stuff and you, if you try really hard, could see while some people will just not post every find like this on the forum. This game, if you look it from a specific angle, is about finding an edge to get an advantage to profit from it. Better gear, skills, more PED, this is what this game is all about. The fact that it has a wiki is a bit weird, imo, but, I admit, I frequently use the wiki, kudos to everyone updating it.

No, MA should not give you all the information somewhere, not dpp on items, not missions rewards.. how lazy can you be? :D

you keep on saying showing dpp is a bad idea, so I will also say again - hiding dpp makes no sense as soon as the efficiency became a stat on the weapon info tab and is the only supposed stat to influence tt return. it is stupid to advertise guns as item prizes if the only way to know the stats is by actually using the gun. the question is how lazy can they be.
and about est idiocy, I am not saying the players using were idiotic (greedy perhaps by using it too much?) MA was introducing them completely out of balance, then making it worse with introduction of rings and missing that you can use them with no decay
No, MA should not give you all the information somewhere, not dpp on items, not missions rewards.. how lazy can you be? :D

it is stupid to advertise guns as item prizes if the only way to know the stats is by actually using the gun.
Does it realy matter these days?
Next week they throw a next event making those prizes obsolete once again.
At least in the past it was pretty stable, you would know that your item would be the same when you woke up next morning. :rolleyes:

imo, these events make no sense, hence why I don't participate anymore since my ava was like 8 weeks old.
I don't like the way they organize events, I realy would like to partcipate, but no thanks, not how MA runs this MuppetShow.

Does it realy matter these days?
Next week they throw a next event making those prizes obsolete once again.
At least in the past it was pretty stable, you would know that your item would be the same when you woke up next morning. :rolleyes:

imo, these events make no sense, hence why I don't participate anymore since my ava was like 8 weeks old.
I don't like the way they organize events, I realy would like to partcipate, but no thanks, not how MA runs this MuppetShow.

Its still the same, MA rarly change the stats of items. Once it is here it stays how it is.
There is only very few incidents when MA changed stats on items.

And you still didn´t get how it works.
If next event has a better item than what was in last event, then its worth to fight for it.
If the winner is the same in both events, he might keep the better item and sell the lower item to those that can afford it (and want it). Sure it has less value then the new item, but it still has value.

Or do you really think UBERs would participate in an event where the price is a comon millitary (I am not speaking of the mod) ?

For me its absolutely ok, the way it is.

Its still the same, MA rarly change the stats of items. Once it is here it stays how it is.

I was more pointing towards Value of items, not so much about stats :)

If next event has a better item than what was in last event, then its worth to fight for it.

Yes sure for some it's worth fighting for ofc.
And even if it's not worth fighting for everyone makes their own decison if it's worth or not.

It's not realy affecting me, I'm happy with my items ofc.
I don't need ImkII or MM to do fine :cool:

And you still didn´t get how it works.
Don't you worry about that one, I know enough :rolleyes:
Ever seen me asking questions about anything at all?
I have done pretty fine inhere all these years and still could, i'm just fedup with those :monkey:'s

But anyway I'm back into my corner :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I scanned messi yesterday during the hogglo event, and was quite amazed to see the attributes. For registering October 2013 it if incredible on top of getting to entropia master hit and dmg so quickly + knifefighter hit 109.
I mean even Dan had only 58 not so long ago and he has probably done all stamina missions on calypso?
Are there still repeatable missions for stamina / agility? Or they were once available and not anymore?

Those are some crazy attributes and I read through this thread and wish it didn't get somewhat derailed from the core discussion.

First let's talk about some great missions to do that can boost your Avatar's attributes since this is an Attribute thread.

Second maybe Messi will care to share some of his skilling secrets. Although I get it as most people that find great places to skill usually like to keep that to themselves. I would like to say that when I see Ubers with high Attributes and skills like Dan or Messi I try to deconstruct how they got there and think can I do it too.

Don't think we should take away from people that achieve incredible things and should keep the focus on also trying to achieve great things for ourselves.

Just my thoughts and may the skills flow for us all.

Well this makes me kinda sad, I liked to do the NI Drakes and wish they still had that reward :[. NI is a nice planet (for visuals and music)

It is perfectly fine, as long as you don't blame others that DO test, that do research, that ask and find stuff like this. Some see value in this stuff and you, if you try really hard, could see while some people will just not post every find like this on the forum. This game, if you look it from a specific angle, is about finding an edge to get an advantage to profit from it. Better gear, skills, more PED, this is what this game is all about. The fact that it has a wiki is a bit weird, imo, but, I admit, I frequently use the wiki, kudos to everyone updating it.

I wasn't blaming anyone for anything, I'm fine with going all the way back to Entropia Pioneer days, but since they have been on the carebear slippery slope for years now, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch for them to have an up to date list somewhere, after all, they are so the ones putting them into the game.

- This is from MA, about the 2 bugged missions:

"Last week two quests/missions were identified that were bugged in a way that made them repeatable. These quests handed out Agility and Stamina as rewards. The quests were disabled as soon as this was discovered, and we have now adjusted the attributes of the avatars that repeated the mission several times. They now correctly have the Stamina and Agility values they would have had if they had completed the missions just once.

If you have any further questions regarding these missions, please contact ROCKtropia Support."

You can find it here:

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2011/03/02/7290/index.xml?

- According to Entropiawiki, and assuming that someone finished ALL the missions that rewards whith Stamina (and this is a crazy amount of iron/bronze/silver/gold whith huges mobs), the maximum amount of Stamina one can get ingame is about 50.

I say "about" since you have to calculate manualy and Wiki is not exactly up to date, so can be a bit more or less but not so much.
You can check by simply select "missions", choose "reward" in column = stamina. Then you have to count the total tokens.

So 79 Stamina.. I have no idea where's it comes from.

And what to say about 204 agility.
Someone said in this thread it's possible to go to 150 Agility trough missions,
But I did the same count on Wiki and get a total of about 41 Agility from missons.
If the count is right that means he had about 160 agility by "natural" skilling.

If someone cares please do the maths also, to help to understand how this is possible :)

- This is from MA, about the 2 bugged missions:

"Last week two quests/missions were identified that were bugged in a way that made them repeatable. These quests handed out Agility and Stamina as rewards. The quests were disabled as soon as this was discovered, and we have now adjusted the attributes of the avatars that repeated the mission several times. They now correctly have the Stamina and Agility values they would have had if they had completed the missions just once.

If you have any further questions regarding these missions, please contact ROCKtropia Support."

You can find it here:

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2011/03/02/7290/index.xml?

- According to Entropiawiki, and assuming that someone finished ALL the missions that rewards whith Stamina (and this is a crazy amount of iron/bronze/silver/gold whith huges mobs), the maximum amount of Stamina one can get ingame is about 50.

I say "about" since you have to calculate manualy and Wiki is not exactly up to date, so can be a bit more or less but not so much.
You can check by simply select "missions", choose "reward" in column = stamina. Then you have to count the total tokens.

And what to say about 204 agility.
Someone said in this thread it's possible to go to 150 Agility trough missions,
But I did the same count on Wiki and get a total of about 41 Agility from missons.
If the count is right that means he had about 160 agility by "natural" skilling.

If someone cares please do the maths also, to help to understand how this is possible :)

That appears to be from 2011...

1. I'm not really ok with the repeatable attribute missions.

2. However, since some people did them repeatedly, it should be left that way for everyone else to do. Or remove the extra attribute points.

1. I'm not really ok with the repeatable attribute missions.

2. However, since some people did them repeatedly, it should be left that way for everyone else to do. Or remove the extra attribute points.

If you click on the link given above...there it says..the attributes were removed on avatars which did it all over again...(although its not 100% fair also because they cycled and probably lost money to get there) and those more points are mostly a status symbol..only a fraction of usage..

as for the older posts....the OLD avatars started with 9 stamina...and were then later reduced to 1 stamina for new created avas...

Since you also cannot chip out attributes....i wouldnt really bother for it too much imo...

I did the same count on Wiki and get a total of about 41 Agility from missons.
Ok, 41 is a pretty good result, it seems somebody has updated the wiki lately?
Year ago you couldn't find half the missions on the wiki.

It's a good news they removed the attribute points gained from repeatable missions.

If you click on the link given above...there it says..the attributes were removed on avatars which did it all over again...(although its not 100% fair also because they cycled and probably lost money to get there) and those more points are mostly a status symbol..only a fraction of usage..

as for the older posts....the OLD avatars started with 9 stamina...and were then later reduced to 1 stamina for new created avas...

Since you also cannot chip out attributes....i wouldnt really bother for it too much imo...

If you click the link above it has "2011" in the url. That is a long time ago and I don't know what they are referring to, maybe it was the Rocktropia thing but I thought that was earlier.

Anyway, it would be unfair to allow a few people to rack up attributes and then not allow others to do the same. It's not as if those missions are easy, in fact it requires a lot of grinding on mobs that probably have little markup.

And just because attributes have little meaning to you that doesn't mean they have little meaning to others. Some people see them as an achievement.

Old avatars starting at 9 stamina is a totally separate issue.

although I agree it is unfair, some others also got to crazy levels back in the days just by afk fap-ing - as attribute grown by skilling gains was not exponentially limited going to practical nogain like it is currently starting after ~70
I really don't mind unless someone had like 100+ in stamina and 250+ in others at this point gained in questionable ways
Anyway, it would be unfair to allow a few people to rack up attributes and then not allow others to do the same. It's not as if those missions are easy, in fact it requires a lot of grinding on mobs that probably have little markup.

And who mentioned cheating here mr hidden avatar? Perhaps ur rl ava is bought and the forum name was not bought with it? Is that why u aren't showing ur real name?

The mission was intented as it was (i think) or at worse could have been exploit. I know the gypso like exploits so i wont call him cheater. Now get lost

Strange why hiding, but everyone knows the truth mr.honestly

Last week two quests/missions were identified that were bugged in a way that made them repeatable.

Do a google search for this and it will also appear on some other EU related forums from 2011.

I bet there are still mobs around for which no player finished their last mission...

This is irrelevant, wiki is a community effort, not an official website so a very small amount of players add information to it and many flaws can sneak in as well, not to mention that fact that is still lacks information. (thanks to those who worked and still work on it, great tool, I often use it :D )

Back