Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Please post a link from that token burn point. It is not in the deeptoken.io site faq.

In the Tech section of the FAQ:

attachment.php

Thanks a lot. I really didn't find it.

So only one more question. What is MA doing with the 25m tokens they held? A $1 / token business for their assets?

Thanks a lot. I really didn't find it.

So only one more question. What is MA doing with the 25m tokens they held? A $1 / token business for their assets?

you should be able to cash out of EU to DTA, so they would need a DTAflow themselves. plus they might pay for licence or something, like putting Arrets in Compets

As i see this is no real blokchain technology if only MA run the client. Is against the idea to not manipulating anything. Why i need etherium account to run? Sorry this smells to hell ......

Dear Entropians,

We are excited to announce an upcoming AirDrop for the final days of the first round of funding for our new cryptocurrency project - DeepToken and the IPX.

first round :scratch2: how much round you spend ? :laugh:
if it's only the first round the rest of the tokens will not be destroyed :rolleyes:

And for people without twitter or the other thing? It really sucks to be left out :(

MA you still owe people a president of virtual reality strongbox for voting in the election... Will these tokens be distributed before or after this?

And for people without twitter or the other thing? It really sucks to be left out :(

MA you still owe people a president of virtual reality strongbox for voting in the election... Will these tokens be distributed before or after this?

just make an account with fake data if you dont trust them.

and i thought we had the strongbox? sure i got a poster or something

MA you still owe people a president of virtual reality strongbox for voting in the election...
Didn't Neverdie promise that, and deliver it, albeit in a roundabout way about a year late with the POVR stuff?

Posting this here since I didn't see any info on this stuff in Entropedia yet... If someone's better at editing wikis than I am, feel free to add this stuff to entropedia! :)

(If you need more item info screens the items are on display currently on Calypso in Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H.)

POVR Collection
(President of Virtual Reality)

POVR Crate

POVR Flask

POVR Flag

POVR Coin
Link to Neverdie's Blog that contained this image
Link to Talenthouse Invite that contained the logo/image on the coin

POVR Poster

POVR Poster
(Link to Neverdie's Blog Post that contained this poster)

and an older link with it too...

POVR Poster
Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

POVR Poster
Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

-----------
With the POVR stuff you had to be on Rocktropia on the weekend that it happened, and everyone on the planet got the box that logged in (I think they used they just copied/pasted the Christmas 'mission' based on how it appeared in everyone's inventory)...

You got the crate, and then had to turn it in to the npc at the building near the bridge in Tangerine along with some rock bucks to get the other POVR items.
(sorry about the crappy quality of the video. I play in medium graphics quality usually and frame rates stink when try to stream since I don't have a really super great graphics card)

---------------
Also... not POVR but...
K-1's Gift

(with the gift you had to turn it in to the npc at the clock tower to get a small mission to kill 100 mobs over last Christmas, and then after that you got to go back to the NPC and get access to an instance where you could loot rock bucks)

(posting it here since I didn't see it in entropedia either)

--------
nope - the stuff is NOT for sale at the moment. (I have had some inquiries on it, especially about the second flag, but I've decided to keep em for now.)

I really like how the poster's do the light reflection thing. Seems that windows like where I have them are about the best place in game to put them at the moment... (posters sink in to walls almost everywhere else, where you can only see the frames til Mindark finally gets around to fixing that)

EDIT - YEAH! Mindark fixed the posters so they now work on regular walls... keeping em in the window in apartment for now though since I actually like that location for em.

If anyone's found any other povr items than what's listed above, I would love to hear about it since these are all that I've seen in game so far. Would be nice if other planets did events like this and they did em on a more frequent basis... lots of holidays throughout the year that could work and give folks a reason to 'travel to that planet' for that day.

(if there's some povr type items that you find in game that I don't have let me know via pm as I may be interested in finding more info about that particular item and/or possibly buying it or trading some of my duplicate items for it)

Will you guys FUCK OFF with this shit already? Nobody wants your shitcoin. Nobody.

If there is anything that will put an end to this game, it's this shitcoin.

And everyone of you buying into this.... did you eat a lot of lead paint-chips as kids? :scratch2:

Do you guys not see how this is a complete and total money grab/scam? Do you even know how crypto works? Do you know that the REPUTATION of a coin is EVERYTHING?

This is their last attempt to lie, scam, and cheat. And like an abusive partner, you believe they will change this time, you believe they will honor their word, THIS TIME.... :eyecrazy:

For every 100 deeptokens someone buys MA should randomly distribute 1 apartment that is currently being held by Marcus.

This doesn't cost MA anything and if deeptokens never become anything the buyer still gets something of 'value.'

Deep is the token:eyecrazy:

I must admit MindArks people have balls,even hard to imagine how big :laugh:
After all promises what they broke,all stuff they did not deliver, they come to players and try to sell something :laugh:
That is stupidity or desperation ?

Sucks I'm live here in the US. This idea would be so cool in Second Life.

I am always arriving late to this idea party. (no clue)

Oz, I had no idea you played Second Life. :eyecrazy::laugh:

I wish i could come up with a token and declare it's worth millions and millions of usd and threw it around, so people do my bidding for a can of air. Pure genius :smoke:

But for me it becomes more and more evident that we are choosen to fund this idea, if we want it or not. :mad:

Since SL was mentioned again. They also have a real cash economy and you can trade your in-world currency back to USD and it doesn't take a friggin' several months to get it into your bank account (see here if interested). Hence why I'm still not buying the story. If there is any real reason they need to do all this just to expedite withdrawals, then the only thing I want to know is how exactly this is going to work and what supports the exchange rate of these tokens once I swapped my peds for them. If I want to dabble in the IPX or anything else is a wholly different topic I'm not terribly interested to spend any time on before these withdrawals are established and found working. I guess the airdrop is for beta-testing this. Scratch that, I mean I hope it is. Yes?

I am always arriving late to this idea party. (no clue)

Oz, I had no idea you played Second Life. :eyecrazy::laugh:

Well that is kind of the humor there since I really never did play SL. BUT when looking for a game way back when I was looking for something like SL and found EU. As I always said: EU is SL with guns.

Didn't Neverdie promise that, and deliver it, albeit in a roundabout way about a year late with the POVR stuff?

Thanks, guess I missed this because it wasn't called a strong box :laugh:

Or maybe it will come from compet revenue :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well they created the tokens and you'll have to wait for them to integrate it with EU, you can't turn them into cash either.

They can give as many away as they like as there's no way to spend them until they let you.

airdrop for 100000 deeptoken sale Failed :trout:

17 hours left, 99409 DTA Sold, whats next MA?

I guess back to basics.Focus on their only product that feeds their mouth :Entropia Universe.

So, this airdrop thing made me curious enough to set up a wallet and all that to see what all the fuss was about. Even thought, maybe, just maybe I'll stick $10 or so down and get a few more (on top of the 4 I'd have expected from the airdrop), but I set up an account on deeptoken over two days ago and they've still not approved the wallet connection despite me contacting their live chat support thing and asking what was going on. So I guess they won't be getting any money from me. Doesn't give me much confidence that they've handled this well and made it easy for others to give them money either.

I guess back to basics.Focus on their only product that feeds their mouth :Entropia Universe.

No, they'll double down on it as they'll refuse to acknowledge it as a failure.

No, they'll double down on it as they'll refuse to acknowledge it as a failure.

Yes, see you need to understand that the current counter is just a beta test to see if it works for the main run out coming out soon.:scratch2:

So the deadline got extended by 2 days?

Too bad. Was planning to apply for the soon to be vacant CEO position.

As it happens I have a bunch of bridges and unicorns to sell.

Website said an hour ago 1 hour 20 mins left 87000 ish sold

Now it says 1 day 21 hours , 91793 sold

:scratch2:

Edit , now 89404 sold

:D

Last edited:
Website said an hour ago 1 hour 20 mins left 87000 ish sold

Now it says 1 day 21 hours , 91793 sold

:scratch2:

Edit , now 89404 sold

:D

Funny but sad just yesterday I was joking that MA would be doing this. :(

I just hope MA is watching the new DeepToken CEO. I have a feeling he's working behind the sense trying to take MA's money and run. :(

Last edited:
Back