Easter Mayhem 2018 - Revised Defense Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
In the originally-posted Easter Mayhem Defense division results, several participants were flagged for suspicious activity consistent with reported potential exploits and were disqualified.

Further investigation and analysis of robot kill history and spending activity in the Defense instances during each disqualified participant's placement run have resulted in a revision of the final results. As such, several of the previously disqualified participants are no longer disqualified.

As it would be unfair to change or remove prizes for other participants based on this adjustment, multiple prizes for the same prize place will be awarded in cases where a participant has been undisqualified.

Below are the revised final standings for Easter Mayhem 2018 Defense:

Category 1
  • Place - Avatar Name - Time - Prize(s)
  • 1st - Miss Elendoria Emberlove - 01:29:21 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 1500 Mayhem Tokens (no longer disqualified)
  • 1st - guan Gorg Tuas - 01:24:07 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 1500 Mayhem Tokens
  • 2nd - Lex Luthor Live - 01:21:29 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 750 Mayhem Tokens
  • 3rd - Justin Coldlogik Catlin - 01:20:28 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 375 Mayhem Tokens
  • 4th - Tal Taldarim darim - 01:12:42 - 500 Mayhem Tokens (no longer disqualified)
  • 4th - Aklia TwoCookies Lia - 01:10:08 - 500 Mayhem Tokens
  • 5th - DIM DIM Mercury - 01:01:43 - 375 Mayhem Tokens
  • DQ - Slark Oph Naix - 01:00:09 - Disqualified
  • 6th - ledjaman theledja ras - 00:59:37 - 250 Mayhem Tokens
  • 7th - Aida blue Eyes - 00:56:54 - 200 Mayhem Tokens
  • 8th - Ade Adeziimnor Ziimnor - 00:56:13 - 150 Mayhem Tokens
  • 9th - Silence IKill You - 00:56:10 - 100 Mayhem Tokens
  • 10th - Dmitriy GORYCH Ramus - 00:48:06 - 50 Mayhem Tokens

Category 2
  • 1st - Lize LizeLotte Sweden - 01:26:34 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 3000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 2nd - Alexandra Sasha Zayceva - 01:26:25 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 1500 Mayhem Tokens
  • 3rd - White fantasy Jenna - 01:24:35 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 750 Mayhem Tokens
  • 4th - Maria Tsunade Magdalena - 01:24:10 - 1000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 5th - Max Payne Max - 01:20:40 - 750 Mayhem Tokens (no longer disqualified)
  • DQ - Indiana Loscha Jones - 01:19:41 - Disqualified
  • 5th - ballesteros checka camilo - 01:18:27 - 750 Mayhem Tokens
  • 6th - Colbey Colbey Kal - 01:08:10 - 500 Mayhem Tokens (no longer disqualified)
  • 6th - Thaddeus Rusty Venture - 01:07:06 - 500 Mayhem Tokens
  • 7th - Tormented Stoned Angel - 00:59:42 - 400 Mayhem Tokens
  • 8th - Drakel Zaze Drakel - 00:57:38 - 300 Mayhem Tokens
  • 9th - tha Sn00peD BajsEn lollo - 00:56:58 - 200 Mayhem Tokens
  • 10th - Azshadon Light Cloudfeather - 00:47:34 - 100 Mayhem Tokens

Category 3
No changes

Category 4
  • 1st - Captain Jack Daniels - 01:36:37 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 6000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 2nd - Luke Dalas Cambridge - 01:30:14 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 3000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 3rd - ali tayyab crazy - 01:29:29 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 1500 Mayhem Tokens
  • 4th - Chainsaw Voorhees Madness - 01:26:22 - 2000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 5th - Witchiness Freja Braveheart - 01:25:56 - 1500 Mayhem Tokens
  • 6th - SH Lucky Girl - 01:21:06 - 1000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 7th - BYT BYTTRON TRON - 01:18:05 - 800 Mayhem Tokens
  • 8th - John GrimReaper Weaver - 01:13:35 - 600 Mayhem Tokens (no longer disqualified)
  • 8th - Tim Bounty Hadah - 01:11:41 - 600 Mayhem Tokens
  • 9th - Carl Jim Last - 01:11:19 - 400 Mayhem Tokens
  • 10th - overtime luck nicolas - 01:08:45 - 200 Mayhem Tokens

Category 5 - Category 10
No changes

Congratulations to all of the prize winners! Prizes will be distributed over the next 1-2 days.

Finally, we have decided to remove the permanent ban from future Mayhem events for those who remain disqualified from the Easter Mayhem 2018 event. Our team is instead finalizing the details of a more equitable system that will provide for escalating sanctions and penalties for unsportsmanlike and abusive behavior. That new system will be announced in detail alongside the next Mayhem event.

Originally Posted Here

And the oscar goes to "La La Land"

Thank you!!!:wtg:

I am glad to see the MA team is actually taking a stance against cheaters. It's understandable there is some confusion.

I presume my annililation DQ will be removed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA now this is an amazing laugh :p

Congrats to everyone. I’m glad to see most people were removed from the list once MA did an in depth investigation. I think this is definitely a step in the right direction to curb exploits and cheating. My suggestion next time would be to contact the players that are under possible DQ before posting the results.

Congrats to everyone. I’m glad to see most people were removed from the list once MA did an in depth investigation. I think this is definitely a step in the right direction to curb exploits and cheating. My suggestion next time would be to contact the players that are under possible DQ before posting the results.

Or they should do the in-deph verification 1st not look @ flags and that's all.... But erm... only 2 DQ ? We have only 2 (TWO) Exploiters in the game ? WOW ! The best game community ever what can I say.... nobody want to exploit :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

i think more support was tired of listen to ppl lame excuses about "we didnt know it wasnt allowed" shit.
cuz apparantly adult ppl in this game needs babysitters in events so they dont do shitty stuff, cuz its MAs own fault ppl cheat :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i think more support was tired of listen to ppl lame excuses about "we didnt know it wasnt allowed" shit.
cuz apparantly adult ppl in this game needs babysitters in events so they dont do shitty stuff, cuz its MAs own fault ppl cheat :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you suggest MA got scarry about ppl got mad and said withdraw .... not sure. They pretty didn't give a damn on a lot of UBERS that quited and a lot of GRINDERS either that kept depo. As I can see MA don't want uber investitors they prefer thousands of noobs that can manipulate anytime.... (is kinda hard to start a war with someone with 100k$ investment vs 90% of players with 100$ each) .... My point.... I think MA just did the DQ based on some flags triggered and didn't checked in-deph.

BUT for sure there aren't only TWO exploiters in this game.....

If you suggest MA got scarry about ppl got mad and said withdraw .... not sure. They pretty didn't give a damn on a lot of UBERS that quited and a lot of GRINDERS either that kept depo. As I can see MA don't want uber investitors they prefer thousands of noobs that can manipulate anytime.... (is kinda hard to start a war with someone with 100k$ investment vs 90% of players with 100$ each) .... My point.... I think MA just did the DQ based on some flags triggered and didn't checked in-deph.

BUT for sure there aren't only TWO exploiters in this game.....

Im just saying that ppl playing stupid and claiming they didnt know that what they did wasnt allowed and thinks its unfair they got DQ for something they didnt know is funny. and even more sad those ppl need babysitting from MA to play fair. And YES there is a hell lot more exploiters ingame. but maybe they dont know it isnt allowed either :laugh:

My guess is that the flags that prompted an initial DQ were exacerbated at the lower categories due to the use of high end armor and mayhem amps with life steal. This is one of the main reasons I was able to stay alive so long.

Congratulations MA on looking at the results again and having the balls to go with the new findings!
It's a step, or several, in a good direction...

Good to see potential exploiters being properly investigated and disqualified from future mayhem events.

Might be best in the future to delay announcing people as cheats to the rest of the community until after the investigations have concluded.

Good to see potential exploiters being properly investigated and disqualified from future mayhem events.

They are not DQ'd from future events..see intial post:

"Finally, we have decided to remove the permanent ban from future Mayhem events for those who remain disqualified from the Easter Mayhem 2018 event."

Glad to see this.

Glad to see some players names were cleared as well. I'm interested to see what the penalty will be for exploiting future Mayhem Events.

I do think a brief reason should be attached to the exploiters name so we generally know why someone was DQ'd.

Let me get this straight, you think support lifted disqualifications of these people because they couldnt be arsed with the support cases? While they dont mind having others open for supposedly years? (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ar-Statue-deed-sales-mindark-sales-in-general) :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Im just saying that ppl playing stupid

Good thing you appear to be a straight up genius atleast :dunce:

Let me get this straight, you think support lifted disqualifications of these people because they couldnt be arsed with the support cases? While they dont mind having others open for supposedly years? (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ar-Statue-deed-sales-mindark-sales-in-general) :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

you very welcome-

but fact is, thats actually what happened. ppl claiming they didnt know what they did was wrong and got cleared.
(heard it from one of the DQs)

Congratulations MA you disappointed me again....

What have to do a failed implementation of statues with a 26 pages forum rage of DQ'ed and FIRST EVENT WHEN MINDARK LOOK @ CHEATERS AND TRY NOT TO SUPPORT THEM ANYMORE ! (still they kinda failed in my opinion since only 2 DQ'ed is just sand in eye for community to think they actually did something) But hell... is a damn start.
So better start play the game not forum troll .... Sweatgatherers opinions are 0 (ZERO !)

What have to do a failed implementation of statues with a 26 pages forum rage of DQ'ed and FIRST EVENT WHEN MINDARK LOOK @ CHEATERS AND TRY NOT TO SUPPORT THEM ANYMORE ! (still they kinda failed in my opinion since only 2 DQ'ed is just sand in eye for community to think they actually did something) But hell... is a damn start.
So better start play the game not forum troll .... Sweatgatherers opinions are 0 (ZERO !)

I dont usually grant a reply to replies like this, but I can tell that you have reading comprehension issues and I'm feeling generous so I will try to make it extra clear for you:

Euphoria with her vast intellect came up with the theory that the people who was disqualified only got acquitted because they were sending support cases and thus annoying support and not actually innocent. Didnt Ludvig ask people to do that btw?
So you see my illiterate "friend", this is the reason why I brought up another long standing support case to hopefully show our "god amongst men level"-genius Euphoria that PERHAPS she's just talking out of her own ass?

You talking about MA catching cheaters: Its good that they are working on it. I have no facts regarding how many "actually" cheated. Neither do you. I have a question: Who has more information about this than either of us? (Hint: MA does).

Not sure if I should respond to the last part regarding sweatgatherers since you quite simply know nothing about me. But then again judging by your mental capacity I wont hold that against you. Dont worry little guy. :)

PLEASE remember this everyone next time you see a MA sponsored event
Remember this shit show

OK so people that "should " have gotten prizes now do, but does that make up for having their name up on the board listed as "disqualified?" And then the prize structure is all messed up.

It's a total wash, no way to save face on this.

Great job MA, after weeks of investigation you caught the staggering amount of 2! cheaters. I'm speechless...

Very disappointing. I had hope Mindark was going to do something about the abuses. But it seems they do not have the tools or the capability to detect them.

I challenge any Dev to get some of those posted times with the gear used, without exploiting. I wonder if they even thought to try using the same gear as the avatars in question, and still come up with times near those.

And sadly that's all it would take, one person with an actual clue on how that event was done, to see that people did something out of the ordinary to get ahead.

And just for fun here is an example of one of these fantastic exploits the devs cant seem to detect running on dome 17, probably as we speak.

One person running this exploit in dome 17, and not one person tried it in mayhem?

Very disappointing. I had hope Mindark was going to do something about the abuses. But it seems they do not have the tools or the capability to detect them.

I challenge any Dev to get some of those posted times with the gear used, without exploiting. I wonder if they even thought to try using the same gear as the avatars in question, and still come up with times near those.

And sadly that's all it would take, one person with an actual clue on how that event was done, to see that people did something out of the ordinary to get ahead.

And just for fun here is an example of one of these fantastic exploits the devs cant seem to detect running on dome 17, probably as we speak.

One person running this exploit in dome 17, and not one person tried it in mayhem?

Did you ever visited proteron spawn at troy ?

Dude we are running away from mobs since 2003 they didn't change anything about it so now try to figure out why :p

Did you ever visited proteron spawn at troy ?

Dude we are running away from mobs since 2003 they didn't change anything about it so now try to figure out why :p

Running is one thing, teleporting.. maybe something else

tho i can't see how it can be done, she appears to just be jumping backwards, or is it the same method that some people used to spam for speed in space? but could it just be a glitch in the domes or some sort of lag

Last edited:
Running is one thing, teleporting.. maybe something else

tho i can't see how it can be done, she appears to just be jumping backwards, or is it the same method that some people used to spam for speed in space? but could it just be a glitch in the domes or some sort of lag

desync ...

Where is the exploit in that movie and why do you think it's an exploit?

100_guilty.jpg

I know there are cheaters in Entropia and most of the time they get away with it (Unfortunately)

When Mindark attempt to fix an issue / exploit, it can often impact on non-cheaters (eg those repeat dying macro avatars now make our death timer increase whilst we are out legitimately hunting. :handgun: )

Short version - I dont know who cheated and who didn't in this event, but if Mindark have looked more closely at the logs and given prizes to those who were originally wrongfully charged then that sounds fair enough to me.

If anything, I'm pleased Mindark were able to admit they were wrong with their original verdict.

Some other MMORPG companies wouldn't admit to making a mistake.

Back