MA is leading an unfair game

Status

InvisibleAndre

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
Invisible Andre Junior
Hello, dear players of Entropy. I want to tell you a story that happened to me and my brother and would like to hear your opinion on this matter and someone may have already faced the same problem.
Everything started 2018 02 07 my account was blocked, of course I created a support case and asked why I can not go into the game and immediately sent them in any case copies of their documents (passport and driver's license) the same day I received a response from MA - Thank you for contacting us. Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation. In order to proceed with this investigation, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public. After that I tried to find out maybe there is some way to quickly identify my identity and prove to them that I really am I, but there was no answer and a week later they said that they only need ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. I had no choice but to go and notarize documents and send them to them by mail, since I live in Russia it took about two weeks. 2018 03 02 they received my documents by mail and no answer or explanation was received and already 2018 04 10 they wrote to me that you do not worry they got all the documents and are waiting for some documents from other accounts and more and no more news It was. For today, for three months now, my account and my brother have been blocked and I do not understand why I should sit and wait. I would like to tell you something else that I and my brother are different people who play from different computers and live their lives in the world of entropy, yes we traded and passed things sometimes but we never did something that obstructs the rules of the game and we never did not put things up for auction and did not artificially inflate prices - this is called manipulating the auction, and even something I forgot to tell you, it all started after I put 40k ped to withdraw from the game and I have a feeling that MA needs money so thats why they block players ie who is trying to bring a lot of money. Here is a story that happened to my avatar and I do not know what kind of investigation this can go 3 months since the player understands playfully or not in my opinion can be understood literally within a week maximum and in a given situation. MA is losing their reputation with such actions. I re-made a new case that they closed right after saying I have an ongoing case already. But they do not answer it. They just ignore everything and only 3 answers were from them for all this time. In general, tell me what you think about this and else i should do. I have items from friends too on me and their items have been locked all this time.
Should I contact a lawyer?

PS InvisibleAndre

if you already provided all the information the ask them shouldn't be any problem MA need to take cases faster if you already probe what else the wanna :scratch2:

time to unlock MA

I have a question, what did you guys do to get flagged for auction manipulation :D :D

Otherwise, I highly doubt MA is trying to just take your money...they do run a business after all that's based on trust that they won't do shady shit.

Most likely they found something else going on and are going deeper into the issue...

2018 04 10 they wrote to me that you do not worry they got all the documents and are waiting for some documents from other accounts and more and no more news

has your brother sent his ID too?

with it happening when you tried to withdraw, its will be down to the money laudering rules they have to use. i imagine they will do some tests and if a money is moving around strange or you are withdrawing a large amount with no clear way of obtaining it, it will flag

Is <removed> your brother? XD
Is there maybe more MA is investigating then auction manipulation?
Does the new CEO maybe decided to fight potential exploiters and the red flag arrised watching all the reports about potential exploits at migration?
Who knows what all the reasons are for MA to lock it. And we surely will never here what of your actions might be the one that rised the red flag.
The withdrawl itself can´t be the reason as other ppl do withdraw without much of a trouble, if you follow the thread for it.

Last edited:
I have a question, what did you guys do to get flagged for auction manipulation :D :D

Otherwise, I highly doubt MA is trying to just take your money...they do run a business after all that's based on trust that they won't do shady shit.

Most likely they found something else going on and are going deeper into the issue...

don't know what and where they need to go but for 3 months in my opinion it would be possible to investigate anything and the problem is that I write and they just Moscati not saying anything, all they wanted copies of my certified documents and all. I offered them to negotiate over Skype or any other program, but they also keep quiet.

has your brother sent his ID too?

with it happening when you tried to withdraw, its will be down to the money laudering rules they have to use. i imagine they will do some tests and if a money is moving around strange or you are withdrawing a large amount with no clear way of obtaining it, it will flag

Yes my brother, too, reached long ago sent them all necessary documents, conclusion money they already long canceled and I know and am confident on all 100% that there not was nor any dubious transactions. I am ready to answer any of their questions, but they are stupidly silent in this and there is the whole problem

Does the new CEO maybe decided to fight potential exploiters and the red flag arrised watching all the reports about potential exploits at migration?
Who knows what all the reasons are for MA to lock it. And we surely will never here what of your actions might be the one that rised the red flag.
The withdrawl itself can´t be the reason as other ppl do withdraw without much of a trouble, if you follow the thread for it.

I have not opened one support case about migration and believe everything I did was legal, there is always someone who is unhappy than that

So u play since 2008 and suddenly in 2018 "MA is leading an unfair game" .....how intresting

Was loot wave camping also part of leading unfair game??

there are many who manipulare the auction, I'm shure that MA just wait to see what hape t and will unlocked you.
But just in case next time dont do any withrow.
I invaste in thise game and hope everything is ok on their side and dont do any shade things.

I have not opened one support case about migration and believe everything I did was legal, there is always someone who is unhappy than that

I meant the one that ppl might opened about you and maybe your brother. But well I don´t know his nick, so can´t be sure about him and if that could be the case.

So u play since 2008 and suddenly in 2018 "MA is leading an unfair game" .....how intresting

Was loot wave camping also part of leading unfair game??

we all tried to catch the wave and get some unique loot, and that's not fair to you ?? As far as I remember EU is Dinamic and and every player tries to adjust

just a thought, do you use a VPN? that could give them concerns of account sharing and if a few players connect with the same IP it could make them think 1 player is playing all of them

did you pass big amounts of ped through the 2 avatars?
Be it it in direct trade or auction?

He meant others opening cases against you. As far as I know, excessive mob trapping is not particularly legal.

we all tried to catch the wave and get some unique loot, and that's not fair to you ?? As far as I remember EU is Dinamic and and every player tries to adjust

Yeah we all did. But a few selected did it in a different way, that was surely questionable while using ingame mechanics that are considered as exploit (VTOL) and some that aren´t technicaly an exploit but still abusing of the ingame mechanics in a far to heavy way.
I would even go so far and see this few ppl as the main reason why the last migrations nearly didn´t dropped any ELM guns.
But well thats it from me. Won´t start a war here and ruin the reason of your thread.

Many people trade items all the time. I had to put 160 CLD's to rent gear this event so i do not think trading big amounts of peds or items is the issue. They must have found a link to your avatar with auction trades that they think were abused. I heard MA did take a serious action back in early days too so as long as the investigation is on going you wont be unblocked.

If you havent done anything wrong hold tight

Good luck

You're a cheat and always have been.

You finally got caught.

You finally got banned.

Coming here to cry about it only proves that everything you lack in morality and integrity, you also lack in dignity.

Good riddance.

Fuck off.

Last edited:
If it come to auction things a lot of ppl surely remember > Natalija xpronto Litvinova

Ok, and what are u trying to say here mate?

I know Andrey and Xsample personly and talked with them ...
This xpronto lives at same or near same city as Andrey does. Is not the same person nor is this lock because of this guy.

Of course Andrey not saint, but this thread not about that, some of you act like kids in school - point a finger at someone and says - this guy pee in his pants 5 years ago in kindergarden. Funny to read but its absolutly useless information now. This thread about the fact that each of you can become a victim of a group of haters with whom your interests have been confronted. I think it was group of traders who decide remove competitors by submit support cases with with shady information. Don't even know why investigation take so much time, but I hope MA resolve this case as quickly as possible!

Ok, and what are u trying to say here mate?

I know Andrey and Xsample personly and talked with them ...
This xpronto lives at same or near same city as Andrey does. Is not the same person nor is this lock because of this guy.

That both nicks looks similar. And that I wouldn´t be surprised if xpronto is involved in auction things that might seem shady. And that this maybe also put the flag on them due to pretty similar nicks.
However it is all of course just assumptions.

... some of you act like kids in school - point a finger at someone and says - this guy pee in his pants 5 years ago in kindergarden. ...

uhmm yeah, aren´t you doing the same with this assumption?

I think it was group of traders who decide remove competitors by submit support cases with with shady information. ...

@ to OP. GL to get an answer soon from MA (whatever it will be).
Thats the only thing I can agree on, that it take to long to solve/check and communicate it.

sorry didn't read all posts he also got DQ from HM

- Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior - 39088 (Disqualified from item prizes due to exceeding 40 hour time limit)

He was resetting the mission until he got 5K points lol

https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2015/11/10/8061/index.xml?

and what's Alina's problem ???. I have participated in many events and my English is not very good and I can not always interpret the rules and therefore was disqualified, or is this on tvoymu reason ban?

The internet never forgets.

we each killed mob who was trapped and I do not blame MA as much time cannot do so they do not get stuck, in my opinion it can be done but it is simply not necessary, but this problem has existed for a very long time.

You're a cheat and always have been.

You finally got caught.

You finally got banned.

Coming here to cry about it only proves that everything you lack in morality and integrity, you also lack in dignity.

Good riddance.

Fuck off.

what a beautiful speech Oleg, thank you for your comment, was very instructive and I'm not crying here.

Status
Back